Your story with your fish or fishes

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Your story with your fish or fishes

Postby Opalqueenofdragons » Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm

I would like to tell you about my gold fish from the carnival. I was little and for the 4th of July a carnival came to town for a ring toss prize was a good fish. I won one and we were given a free one from a friend and we took them home and we had 4 goldfish from the carnival and we put them in a tank and we went back to school and we found one died. Then a couple weeks there we got a bigger fish tank and one day my little brother fed the fish and gave them too much where one loss all it coloring and turn white but it was still have and then we found another fish from friend and with this fish tank came with a catfish. We love it and then one day one the goldfish died, and a little bit later the white one died. Then one day I was still a sleep and my dad change the water in the fish tank and did not take the fish out and the water put a shock catfish life. And now I only had one and his name was mr. Poopy and he dead from a thing called ick that's white spots on my fish head and in December of 2021 he died one night when we were stuck at home because of snow we could go to school and lived for 7years for goldfish from a carnival and he was 11inches long when he died. I also got new fish too they are neon tetras and glow fish and I also have two mystery snails that eat the algae.
What is your pet fish or fishes story?
Hi I'm opal and I don't play the game a lot but most of my pets need homes
Opalqueenofdragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Your story with your fish or fishes

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed May 24, 2023 1:26 am

Hi! You can discuss fish on our existing Fish Lovers thread :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]