In memory of Cole (? - Aug 3rd, 2022)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: In memory of Cole (? - Aug 3rd, 2022)

Postby chickiro. » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:03 am

Such a beautiful cat.. he looks so happy in those pictures (thank you for sharing them). you took good care of him. wishing you only the best moving forward, and remember to be nice to yourself. i'm sure he appreciated everything you did for him.
[sorry.. if that's overly cheesy orz i hope you feel better]
chickiro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:45 pm

thanks everyone for the kind messages. here are more pictures of cole
i broke my own heart today, haha. after petting my other cat, sammy, i went to go find cole and...well, remembered halfway through that i wouldn't find him. it's hard. i put his collar on a plushie that feels like his fur, it's a dog plush but it suits him--same colours, and cole loved our dog anyway. cole always made big heavy sniffs like a dog too. i love him
SATANICK - IT/ITS - SEMI-ACTIVE
(I don't condone any of DSP's actions and I don't "like" Okegom.)
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:28 pm

i keep thinking of him, and making myself sad. he really was important to me for so long. i love you cole
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buni ꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:33 pm

i lost my childhood pet a few years back as well and i want to say that i understand the pain that you are feeling.
he is such a gorgeous boy and i'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. if you ever need to talk or anything my pms are always open.
please take care of yourself <3
╭ ♡‧₊˚
┆she ✧ sapphic
┆adult user
╰ ᥫ᭡
carrd
buni ꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:39 pm

thank you so much and im sorry for everyone for replying to this so much it's just. my friends won't really be supportive. i need an outlet yknow

my mother keeps hitting sore spots and she kept doing the wrong thing while we were there and it upsets me. she petted him so roughly when he was coughing and drooling and suffocating and it made me hurt to see, and i held in my tears almost the whole time. she was acting like he was her cat and that she cared for him when she let her dog eat his food all the time and god, i miss him. i just want to make things right, and treat him gently, i don't want to see him like i did at the vet's ever again. i don't want to make a big fuss or a funeral i just want everything to be over with but i know his body is still there and it terrifies me
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm

i love you and i miss you cole
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:29 am

i miss him i miss him so much im sorry cole
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MIDIraptor » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:32 am

thank you so so much. i plan on just having his collar somewhere special because just that little bit of him is so important to me. i feel pretty insane about all of this, sometimes i feel like i have to make posts to this thread bc it's like a shrine to me, no other place is full of such caring people though so i'm glad the compulsion to post is here and not elsewhere

another picture of him

That's a really nice idea! grief for losing a pet is real; they're part of the family too and I think many people feel it hit hard like this.
I'm so sorry your people outside of CS are unsupportive ::(, you really shouldn't be left to go through this alone, but I'm glad people here are showing so much love to you and Cole. If I'm slow to reply to you I haven't forgotten ^^^ I don't feel any pressure to, but want to make sure it's said.

if you want to post more photos please do, I like seeing him, and don't worry about replying so often; this is your outlet and I think it's good not to bottle it up, I'm so sorry again for the additional stress from your mother ontop of this already traumatic experience

(also if you ever wanna chat about unrelated stuff to get away from it for a bit I'm happy to listen to your interests etc.)
Last edited by MIDIraptor on Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

> anyName | cryptid
---------------------------
ImageImage
---------------------------
> trade my bud <|><|>
MIDIraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:35 am

Sent you something, hopefully it cheers you up. Lots of love and hugs. <3
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kayleen4 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:05 pm

I'm so sorry! As I'm reading this now, it's really interesting because today, August 5th of 2022, was the day we had to put our cat down :( It's exactly one year since his passing. He was a great cat and we have many fond memories of him but the whole process was and still is difficult. I still think about him alot. He name was and is Beeboo. We love you Beeboo. We really did and I'm so sorry we had to put you down.

For our cat, we kept his collar I got him (although he never wore it because the person he hung out with the most would always take it off haha), we kept his brush, the cup he would drink out of, my partner made a charcoal drawing of him, and we had him cremated. His ashes are in a little wooden chest with his paw print is imprinted on a clay decoration.

I don't know if your cat had some favourite items or a favourite toy that you could keep of him. Beeboo wasn't
much of a play with toys kind of cat. You don't need items of someone who has passed to remember them however. I see you have a good amount of pictures of Cole, maybe you could make a collage out of all the pictures you have? Do whatever you feel is best that you, your cat, or both of you would appreciate and cherish.

Sending you good, peaceful, and healing energy <3
Kayleen4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me