In memory of Cole (? - Aug 3rd, 2022)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: I want to remember Cole

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pm

walter white wrote:i’m super sorry to hear about your loss. he sounded like a super sweet and amazing cat and i hope you are doing alright and taking care of yourself. it’s not much, but i did a little doodle of him that can hopefully cheer you up a bit
99A2057D-4034-4FA2-86AC-D31B4C8F565D.jpeg

this is so beautiful, thank you so so much, you drew him so beautifully here and i cant express how much i love this. thank you so so much for your kindness and im going to keep this with me while im grieving
SATANICK - IT/ITS - SEMI-ACTIVE
(I don't condone any of DSP's actions and I don't "like" Okegom.)
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:36 pm

shihara wrote:i would just like to drop in god it's 4am and i'm also crying about my cats this is horrid timing to see this i'm so sorry for your loss, my twin babies that are 11 this year are like my emotional support animals and i couldn't imagine dude i don't get to see them much because of family issues and im not joking when i say i was crying over them as i type this , i'm here if you need to talk even though we don't know eachother i would be heartbroken, i love my cats to death , rip 🖤 i hope you're doing okay 🖤

i hope your little friends keep safe and healthy for a while now. im sorry to have upset you with my post and i wish you all the best, im still so. so so devastated by this and your feelings mean a lot to me, it's so lovely that so many strangers have come to wish me well all because of dear cole and his sudden passing and i loved him very much, i hope it's evident to all of you in the thread. i've spent my day relaxing and crying in short bursts and it's been exhausting even though ive barely moved but all of this support eases the pain of it by half. thank you so so much
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shihara » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 pm

☆Satanick wrote:
shihara wrote:i would just like to drop in god it's 4am and i'm also crying about my cats this is horrid timing to see this i'm so sorry for your loss, my twin babies that are 11 this year are like my emotional support animals and i couldn't imagine dude i don't get to see them much because of family issues and im not joking when i say i was crying over them as i type this , i'm here if you need to talk even though we don't know eachother i would be heartbroken, i love my cats to death , rip 🖤 i hope you're doing okay 🖤

i hope your little friends keep safe and healthy for a while now. im sorry to have upset you with my post and i wish you all the best, im still so. so so devastated by this and your feelings mean a lot to me, it's so lovely that so many strangers have come to wish me well all because of dear cole and his sudden passing and i loved him very much, i hope it's evident to all of you in the thread. i've spent my day relaxing and crying in short bursts and it's been exhausting even though ive barely moved but all of this support eases the pain of it by half. thank you so so much

no you are absolutely fine do not apologize - i was already upset, i just hold my pets very dearly to me so i completely understand where you're coming from. of course dude, even though i'm one of a few people i'm still glad to help support, it can be really hard i've lost other pets but the loss of a cat since i've had cats growing up is just really hard for me to bare so i can imagine with other people it is the same, i wish you well in your healing and i'm glad cole isn't in pain anymore 🖤 my beautiful childhood cat snags unfortunately passed from flea med triggered seizures, i entirely know how you feel abruptly having to put an animal down and i wish you nothing but healing and happiness i'm so sorry 🌹🖤
shihara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:44 pm

shihara wrote:
☆Satanick wrote:

no you are absolutely fine do not apologize - i was already upset, i just hold my pets very dearly to me so i completely understand where you're coming from. of course dude, even though i'm one of a few people i'm still glad to help support, it can be really hard i've lost other pets but the loss of a cat since i've had cats growing up is just really hard for me to bare so i can imagine with other people it is the same, i wish you well in your healing and i'm glad cole isn't in pain anymore 🖤 my beautiful childhood cat snags unfortunately passed from flea med triggered seizures, i entirely know how you feel abruptly having to put an animal down and i wish you nothing but healing and happiness i'm so sorry 🌹🖤

thank you so much. ive been very highly strung all day but im finally coming down from it and will use tomorrow to finally relax before school takes over stuff again, and i am just so. so happy this is getting attention because i want everyone to see my beautiful boy. i will heal as long as i know he's loved and i will love him regardless of anyone else but the thought that strangers have helped me here so much is absolutely the most touching thing ive experienced in recent times. just. thank you so much
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In memory of Cole (? - Aug 3rd, 2022)

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:55 am

i really miss u, buddy. so scared of getting your ashes because i'll be confronted by reality again but i'll be so happy to lay you to rest. i love you, cole
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MIDIraptor » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:13 am

aw, he seemed like a lovely cat, that was so caring of you to let him go also.
I know how hard the suddenness of it can be.
I've lost a couple of cats; Leeloo I have a small bit of her fur kept in a special little container (idk the word for it but it was gift from somebody and sits on my windowsill where I can see it, feels like my own memorial for her since I don't live where her urn is)
A friend of mine drew a reference for his dog and occasionally gets art of her

I'm wishing you all the best and if you want to ramble or anything I am happy to listen!

> anyName | cryptid
---------------------------
ImageImage
---------------------------
> trade my bud <|><|>
MIDIraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:18 am

midiRaptor wrote:aw, he seemed like a lovely cat, that was so caring of you to let him go also.
I know how hard the suddenness of it can be.
I've lost a couple of cats; Leeloo I have a small bit of her fur kept in a special little container (idk the word for it but it was gift from somebody and sits on my windowsill where I can see it, feels like my own memorial for her since I don't live where her urn is)
A friend of mine drew a reference for his dog and occasionally gets art of her

I'm wishing you all the best and if you want to ramble or anything I am happy to listen!

thank you so so much. i plan on just having his collar somewhere special because just that little bit of him is so important to me. i feel pretty insane about all of this, sometimes i feel like i have to make posts to this thread bc it's like a shrine to me, no other place is full of such caring people though so i'm glad the compulsion to post is here and not elsewhere

another picture of him
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆Satanick » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:34 am

it's also just...so funny to me i'm getting so much support here because elsewhere, where i have good friends, barely anyone has said a word other than the two people who've been with me during the event. it's so upsetting that they just react with apathy and keep doing their own thing. i know the world doesn't have to stop for me and my dead cat but so many strangers here have been so sweet to me so it doesn't add up that people i called good friends would not so much as glance my way in a time like this

i love you cole
☆Satanick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:42 am

He had a wonderful life and was loved so much. You did what was best for him and even though it hurts I'm sure he was thankful that you cared so much. Sorry if this sounds cheesy. I'm not good with words.
If you have some of his fur, maybe from a brush or something: There is a small business called "Felljuwelen" (fur jewels) which will turn fur into a necklace, earrings, a key chain or a bookmark. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out. It's a German business but they ship. I plan to get something made from my dogs fur. Maybe that's something for you as well.
Even though we don't know each other - if you need to talk, I'll be there. Wish you all the best!
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floopisk » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:50 am

cole looked like such an adorable cat, hope you feel better about your loss soon :[
floopisk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me