The WEIRD things that your pet does

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The WEIRD things that your pet does

Postby lunaballoona09 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 am

To me!! She also will not drink out of her bowl. She HAS to have a cup to drink out of.
lunaballoona09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:19 am

my dog, rosy, sits very oddly. she squats like a frog. when both her and her sister had just moved into our house, rosy's sitting position made my dad think that she was peeing.
rosy's sister, ruby, also sits a bit oddly sometimes. she'll just be sitting down, and then she sticks out one or both legs, like a human.

not only that, but both of them, especially ruby, seem to like the name "stevie". they've never met someone named stevie in their life, and i've never said the name up until recently. i was talking to my brother about stevie wonder, and then i suddenly saw ruby's head pop up, her eyes staring at me widely. i repeated the name "stevie", and she got incredibly excited. dogs are honestly really weird sometimes, but it's incredibly funny.
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:22 am

So I live in a duplex with my grandma. When my cat Mandy is about to vomit, she runs to her side and vomits there instead of on my side.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrannidae » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 am

My cat just... LOVES plastic. I don't know what it is, but he'll seek it out and eat it compulsively. I've had bags of food on top of the fridge and he'll just jump up there and start gnawing away on the bags. He especially loves PLC scraps from my dad's 3D printer so I'm constantly reminding him to keep his door closed. Presents can't get bows or ribbons on them until the day they'll be given away or they'll get eaten and chewed to bits. On the bright side, he doesn't destroy things to get to plastic items, so that's a plus. Also, he's afraid of the sound of plastic bags which I find super ironic.
Of course, ingesting inedible material leads to a lot of vomit to clean up. He hasn't gotten to much plastic since I started policing my family's carelessness about the material; if there wasn't a chance of major health complications I wouldn't be so pushy about it but I know it annoys people lol

Image Image Image
---
Devouring the world...
One fly at a time.
---
Image Image Image
Tyrannidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boneabii » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 pm

My chickens like to chase the dog. They've finally mellowed out and don't chase anyone except other animals and people who insult them. I swear they speak Hooman
Boneabii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:57 pm

My Blue keeps aussie, Mazie, will rub on cement if she is wet, she hates baths lol. I have to wait to take her out until she's dry or she gets sand and dirt in her fur and ruins the purpose of the bath!!!
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not-Playing-Anymore » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:43 pm

A couple years ago, I woke up early one morning to the sound of a rooster crowing. It was really weird because we lived in the middle of town right next to a SaveAlot store. Beside the store was a car parking lot, and separated from that was a horse and buggy area for the Amish. Anyway, I looked out my window to find the source of the incredibly annoying noise and I spied a rooster on top of one of the buggies!

I was afraid the rooster would get hit by a car or hurt by one of the horses, so I went out with my brother, and together we chased him into our fenced in back yard. That was his home for half a year. We named him Alfred Buck-Buck-Bee-Gawk Wishbone Gizzard. Every day I would wake up to his crowing, until one day there was no crow. That was the day he disappeared forever, never to be seen again. He disappeared just as mysteriously as he had appeared. We posted posters across town, and one woman even called to ask if she could send a poster to her friend in California because she thought our rooster's name was funny. But no one ever called to give us information on his whereabouts.
Not-Playing-Anymore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:25 am

Two of my guinea pigs, Wilbur and Orville, lick people. Like, you'll be petting their cheek and then they just start licking your fingers. It's adorable lol

I gave my dwarf hamster a toilet paper tube to play with and he was in it, and then he stopped. He literally stopped inside of it to pee ;-;
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raggedpelt98 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:49 pm

As soon as my bird gets in the shower he desperately reaches for the shower walls..to lick them.
Raggedpelt98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaballoona09 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:08 pm

sprite, wrote:my younger cat, bleu, follows everyone into the main bathroom and meows until you fill up a bucket of water for her then proceeds to drink it while you do whatever you went in there for

my chin, eun, will climb up my shirt and perch with just her head poking out when i carry her. she also will sit on my head while i walk around and honestly she has pretty good balance

my older cat, sprite, steals socks that have like animal heads on them, rips off the heads, then hides the heads under my mom's dresser and pretends they are her kittens

thats just scary
lunaballoona09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me