Pet Fill-It-Yourself Fun Forms! :D ~PFIYFF!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Pet Fill-It-Yourself Fun Forms! :D ~PFIYFF!

Postby Getchoo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Username: lonelymoonlight
Name of your pet: leafy
Any Nicknames?: leafyleaf, the big leaf,
Type and breed: fancy rat
Personality <3: leafy is friendly , she always rushes to the door whenever someone walks by, and she loves being picked up and she likes cuddling. she isn't easily scared,
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) stole this from my trading rules
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: whenever i put my hand in their cage, they usually run up to it and start licking it, but i'm pretty sure they all do that
Indoor/Outdoor?: indoor, she hates being outside.
Age/D.O.B?: i got her in august 2016, i'm not sure how old they were, but they were tiny
Other: I got leafy first, but she seemed sad, then someone told me that rats are social creatures and should be kept together, so we went back and got luna, and when i put them together she seemed so happy!
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Getchoo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:51 pm

oops, i read that you're only supposed to have 1 pet in each post, so i hope nobody saw that last one.

Username: lonelymoonlight
Name of your pet: Luna
Any Nicknames?: Looneymooney
Personality <3: she's skittish, loves running around, and loves being with her sister leafy. whenever she sees her cage she always runs toward it.
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) same picture as above, she's on the right. she's tan and white and has red eyes, but you can't see them in the picture.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: she likes licking my hand.
Indoor/Outdoor?: indoor.
Age/D.O.B?: i got her in august 2016, i don't know how old she is but she was small when i got her.
Other: her name means moon in spanish i think??/
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:54 pm

lonelymoonlight wrote:Username: lonelymoonlight
Name of your pet: leafy
Any Nicknames?: leafyleaf, the big leaf,
Personality <3: leafy is friendly , she always rushes to the door whenever someone walks by, and she loves being picked up and she likes cuddling. she isn't easily scared,
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) stole this from my trading rules
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: whenever i put my hand in their cage, they usually run up to it and start licking it, but i'm pretty sure they all do that
Indoor/Outdoor?: indoor, she hates being outside.
Age/D.O.B?: i got her in august 2016, i'm not sure how old they were, but they were tiny
Other: I got leafy first, but she seemed sad, then someone told me that rats are social creatures and should be kept together, so we went back and got luna, and when i put them together she seemed so happy!

Awww! They are the cUtEsT!!!! :D I love rats but I don't own one (yet. Haha my friend once said she thinks my house might turn into a zoo one day xD)
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Username: .undertale.mettaton.
Name of your pet: Chip
Any Nicknames?: Chippy, Chipperdoodles, doodles, sweets
Type and breed: Cat, I looked in a cat breed book and it said he is a non pedigree ORDINARY kitty. :T
Personality <3: affectionate, relaxed, easy, loud, clumsy, Lazy
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) )Shorthair, ginger coat, darker stripes, white muzzle, underbelly, and socks/paws
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: meows to get what hr wants, cuddles,
Indoor/Outdoor?: both
Age/D.O.B?: he was a stray but I think 3
Other: scared of hamster ball, was a stray, 14 pounds, fails at hunting pigeons, picky about his friends.. Likes tomato sauce.
"๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‘๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuzzynCute » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Username: FuzzynCute
Name of your pet: Luke
Any Nicknames?: Lucas
Type and breed: Rabbit, Unsure about breed, Could be a Dutch, or a Polish,
Personality <3: Not sure? Kinda hard to describe
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) Black In Color, White stripe down nose, Lil bits of white on front paws, A White rectangle patch of fur on his neck, Blue eyes,
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Sometimes puts his paws on my arm or leg.
Indoor/Outdoor?: Indoor
Age/D.O.B?: Not sure the exact day of birth as we got him from a breeders cousin. but currently he is 1, And his birthday is around the end of august.
Other: The guy we got him from said he was girl but as he grew up we found out he was boy.
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ•‘
โ€
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
ใ€Š๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎใ€‹
โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
eyyy i'm bored as heck and yeahhhhhh -_-_ _-_-
she/her/hers pronouns are fine,i am a lesbian,
big harry potter fan here taking dance this fall,
i love trades so send em my way, i like to draw tradittionally
_I Hecking love The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, My fav book atm

โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š
ImageImagex.Image Image
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
credit | link | link
โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š
ใ€Š๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎใ€‹
Image Image
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ€
โ•‘
FuzzynCute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoomzoombadaboom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Username: asteroid ricochet.
Name of your pet: Bam
Any Nicknames?: Bammy, Bammily
Type and breed: Domestic shorthair, I think
Personality <3: Bam is rather shy, and a big scaredy cat, but sweet to those he has been around a lot. He loves to cuddle and is very gentle; unless he steps on you. That kinda hurts. He can be stubborn, but he never hurts us on purpose.
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) An overweight shorthair tuxedo cat with dull green eyes, a pink nose, pink and black spotted paw paws, and long, bright white whiskers.
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Whenever I'm laying or sitting down on my bed, he'll come up by my side carefully and sit or lay down with me for a little while if I pet him. It's probably not a really uncommon/unique behavior, but I love it.
Age/D.O.B?: He was born around July 4th, 2010.
Other: We adopted him as a kitten from my grandma, with his gray and white brother Sparky.
i quit cs, if any of my old friends see this, thank u for the memories :)
zoomzoombadaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 am

username: .mochi
    name of your pet: raja
    any nicknames?: raja-rino
    type and breed: he's a german shepherd <3
    personality: raja's a lovable heap of fur, and he's so sweet <3 he'll come up to you and lick you, and then walk away with his fluffy tail wagging. but, he's extremely protective, to the point where he's developed anxiety [separation anxiety, i believe]. he immediately starts whining and barking when one of us is far away on a walk or something. he's still a teddy bear, and i love him <3
    what he/she looks like:
    what is a unique thing about your pet?/what is something your pet does that you adore?: raja knows that my puggle puppy, timmy, loves raja's dog food, so he always 'accidentally' drops some for timmy to gobble up ;>
    indoor/outdoor?: both!
    age/d.o.b?: raja will be turning four on earth day, april 22 <3
    other:
mars โ€ข he/they/she โ€ข adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Username: HyperPikaGirl
Name of your pet: Bentley
Any Nicknames?: Bean, Dumdum, Hambean, Beanie, The Bean
Type and breed: No idea, but he's mostly ding-dong (dingo X3)
Personality <3: Dumb, cute, dopey, over-stimulated, must be near a person 24/7 or he gets sad ;_;
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): Here's my stupid head :T

What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Bean can spell xD No, my mom knows that he gets excited if he hears certain words (walk, treat, chewy [type of treat that he loves], etc.), so if Bean is in the room and she says one of those words, she spells it out. Well, Bean caught on to this, and now spelling out walk or treat or whatever makes him get really excited and start spinning and wagging his tail :')
Indoor/Outdoor?: Indoor pupper
Age/D.O.B?: He's about 4, though we aren't positive since he's a rescue.
Other: LOVE MY DOGGO BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU ;O;

Name of your pet: Emily
Any Nicknames?: Emmy, Squeerl, Squirrel, Tiny Meer
Type and breed: The catch all of cats, a Domestic Shorthair lol
Personality <3: Crazy, runs around the house like an idiot, cuddly as all heck, very talkative
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ): ;v;
(My house doesn't look like this anymore, this was right after we moved two years ago)

What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: If you make even the slightest high pitched noise with Emily near you, she'll respond. One time, I started "meowing" "twinkle twinkle little star", and she sang along with me for whole song :') Even better is she has the weirdest meow I have ever heard in my life, so that just makes the experience infinitely better lol
Indoor/Outdoor?: Indoor kitty
Age/D.O.B?: About 4. Again, another rescue so I'm unsure of her birthdate :')
Other: nahhhhhhh

Name of your pet: Elvis (Basically Poe at this point, he completely ignores you if you call him by Elvis)
Any Nicknames?: Poe, Meer, Cashmeer (I meant to spell it wrong), Fluff, Fatcat, Fatbutt, Chub, Poo, Poepoe, Squish
Type and breed: Another domestic shorthair h a
Personality <3: angry, mean, attention seeker, aggressive, cute, soft, lovable, hugs ;u;
What he/she looks like (description, picture or both :) ) POEEEEE

What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: Poe hates everyone - but me and my cousin :') If anyone but her or me comes up to him, watch out. Hell let you pet him for a minute or two before clamping onto your hand and not letting go until he's given you some deep scratches. He pounced on your ankles and scratches, hides in the closet/ behind the couch so he can attack you by surprise, and certainly won't hesitate to follow behind you just to give you anxiety. Alternatively, when he's with me I can put my face on his, give him a kiss, pick him up, cuddle him, let him sleep on my face, even poke him in places he normally hates to be touched, and he'll give me this happy look and purr like he'll never be able to purr again. It's quite funny, actually. People will see me hanging out with him and think "Oh, what a sweet cat!" but then you come up to him and you're instantly covered in scratches and regret lol I love Poe to death though. I've given myself panic attacks thinking about his death before ^^"
Indoor/Outdoor?: Indoor my boi
Age/D.O.B?: 6 years old, born sometime early May. His birthday is coming up in just over a month ;o;
Other: Poe is my life, my death, and my sanity. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when he passes because this cat has carried me through my life since I was in 3rd grade ;-;
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:12 am

Username: Shadow~Wolf
Name of your pet: Lucky
Any Nicknames?: Snuggles, Snug, Snuggie, Snuggy Buggy, Muck, Mucky
Type and breed: Border Collie x Lab [rescued]
Personality: Lucky is very very nice. He gets along with all people and other dogs. He loves to play and he currently knows 45 tricks. He's super smart.
What he/she looks like:
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: he tries to sit in my lap even though he's 70 pounds XD
Age/D.O.B?: He's 1 year old, we think his birthday is some time in October [we made it October 5th]
Other: He used to be abused and when we got him from the shelter he was very badly underweight and had a broken leg.

Name of your pet: Sage
Any Nicknames?: Little one, Pupperoni, Pupperoni Pizza, BabyDog, Bean, Noodles
Type and breed: Border Collie x Brittany
Personality: She's very hyper. Sage loves to run and play and her favorite thing to do is play fetch. She doesn't like strangers and is sometimes timid.
What he/she looks like:
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: not sure... I just like to play fetch with her :thumbup:
Age/D.O.B?: She just turned 1 year old. Her birthday is March 27th
Other: x
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Shadow~Wolf wrote:Username: Shadow~Wolf
Name of your pet: Lucky
Any Nicknames?: Snuggles, Snug, Snuggie, Snuggy Buggy, Muck, Mucky
Type and breed: Border Collie x Lab [rescued]
Personality: Lucky is very very nice. He gets along with all people and other dogs. He loves to play and he currently knows 45 tricks. He's super smart.
What he/she looks like:
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: he tries to sit in my lap even though he's 70 pounds XD
Age/D.O.B?: He's 1 year old, we think his birthday is some time in October [we made it October 5th]
Other: He used to be abused and when we got him from the shelter he was very badly underweight and had a broken leg.

Name of your pet: Sage
Any Nicknames?: Little one, Pupperoni, Pupperoni Pizza, BabyDog, Bean, Noodles
Type and breed: Border Collie x Brittany
Personality: She's very hyper. Sage loves to run and play and her favorite thing to do is play fetch. She doesn't like strangers and is sometimes timid.
What he/she looks like:
What is a unique thing about your pet?/What is something your pet does that you adore?: not sure... I just like to play fetch with her :thumbup:
Age/D.O.B?: She just turned 1 year old. Her birthday is March 27th
Other: x

Aw! They are BeaUTIFUL! Straight away I noticed that Sage looked like your profile picture xD And she completely looks like a border collie x brittany! I could see it immediately! :D
Last edited by leiawolfe on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me