Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:03 pm

he's a solid 7kg (12 pounds i believe? unless i'm calculating wrong haha) i live in the UK so we don't necessarily go by pounds. i know i should sleep as it's 05:03am, but nah 😂
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .summer » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:20 pm

This is my 1 year and 5 month old pug-bulldog mix. His name is Sammy and I got him when he was 2 months. All credit for this picture goes to my older sister, she took this (i think) amazing photo when I was with my grandparents. please do not use this pic without my permission.
bye
.summer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:29 pm

midnight08 wrote:Image
This is my 1 year and 5 month old pug-bulldog mix. His name is Sammy and I got him when he was 2 months. All credit for this picture goes to my older sister, she took this (i think) amazing photo when I was with my grandparents. please do not use this pic without my permission.

What an interesting mix, he looks like a little bullmastiff cx
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .summer » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:31 pm

@ maninkari
i never thought of that! he does kind of xD
bye
.summer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 pm

You weight pull with a puppy? 🤔
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:06 pm

My parents got back from vacation today, my friend and I walked home with Justin. The minute they walked through the door, Justin was going crazy. He was really happy they came home.
We went to the park late today and Justin and I have some new friends! A girl, almost my age, were sitting on a bench when we came in. Justin doesn't pull when he sees other dogs or people but he pulled me right over to this dog. The girl introduced herself immediately as Sarah, she's been taking care of her mother here for a few months and studying biology in college. Her dog is a female GSD named Rocky, she's 17 years old and the cutest dog I've ever seen.
I took three pics of Rocky and Justin playing together but I can't post them, how do I post pictures?
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm

LizzytheWolf wrote:My parents got back from vacation today, my friend and I walked home with Justin. The minute they walked through the door, Justin was going crazy. He was really happy they came home.
We went to the park late today and Justin and I have some new friends! A girl, almost my age, were sitting on a bench when we came in. Justin doesn't pull when he sees other dogs or people but he pulled me right over to this dog. The girl introduced herself immediately as Sarah, she's been taking care of her mother here for a few months and studying biology in college. Her dog is a female GSD named Rocky, she's 17 years old and the cutest dog I've ever seen.
I took three pics of Rocky and Justin playing together but I can't post them, how do I post pictures?

Upload them onto an image hosting site like imgur and then copy the link and paste it here

OR

When you're writing a new post, go to "upload attachment" and click "choose file" then find the image and add it.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:16 pm

So we went to the park today with Xeno,
and a boy walked up to me with what looked like a schnauzer/poodle mix on a retractable leash, not down talking them since I had Vashti on one too. But his dog is practically lunging at Xeno, so the boy asks me if they can play and if Xeno is nice. I tell him that my dog is nice, but I don't know about his, so no, I also told him that he could pet Xeno but he had to leave his dog tied up somewhere or to give the dog to his sister. And he goes and lets his dog run up to mine and the dog proceeds to go straight for Xeno's face, smh.
Xeno didn't bite back, he just skittered away and I'm not even gonna lie, when the dog kept going for Xeno's face I kicked him away. All the while the boy is yelling 'Max, no' while the dog just ignored him. Later I talked to the boy's mother and all she says is 'Oh no Max is friendly with every dog.' I really wish I had gotten the whole thing on video. Xeno isn't fazed at all though, he played with the other dogs just fine after that ordeal.

@maninkari
You let your dogs on the trampoline?? Do you just keep their nails clipped really short or?? Spade already ripped a small whole in our trampoline lol
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:19 pm

I tried both but the pictures won't show in the post.
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:20 pm

LizzytheWolf wrote:I tried both but the pictures won't show in the post.

I'm not sure then. What does it say?
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me