Tom and Jerry the broponies

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Tom and Jerry the broponies

Postby HP is a potato » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am

Heyo! Just to clarify these are not technically my ponies, they belong to my aunt and uncle but I spend a lot of time with them. Let's start with some introductions:

Name:
-Tom-
Personality:
-Tom is pretty stupid. He thinks everything is food and tries to eat my pants all the time. I tried to ride him bareback once and he decided it was a great time to run straight across the field. I had a very sore hip after that. He is, however, very majestic and reminds me of the dwarf Thorin from the Hobbit.-
look at that majestic mane
so majestic

Name:
-Jerry-
Personality:
-Jerry is slightly more intelligent than Tom but he seems constantly depressed. He reminds me of a mixture between Eeyore the donkey and Marvin the Robot. He seems to think that everything Tom thought was food is a torture device including my hair. Jerry hates everything and usually pretends not to notice me until I come to bring him inside from the pasture. Then he acts like nothing in life is good anymore and makes pathetic sighing noises. The only person he seems to like is my cousin and I really have no idea why.-
Contrary to Tom, Jerry is not so majestic...
He's a little less uh...
photogenic...

Here's some pics of the two of them.
ImageImageImage
Sorry that the pictures are all a little big and the last one is so blurry.

We're not sure what breed they are and we think they're probably brothers. They're somewhere around 8 years old and they really like waffles. It's a long story.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tom and Jerry the broponies

Postby Grimace » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Oh god from the title i was expecting some horrifying off topic tom and jerry brony crossover.

Those are actually really cute horses though, fluffy horses are the best.
Grimace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tom and Jerry the broponies

Postby HP is a potato » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:58 am

Haha yeah it does sound weird doesn't it?
Thank you! They're so adorable in real life and they're actually pretty nice despite what I wrote about them.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me