The Great Ferret Alliance

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The Great Ferret Alliance

Postby Banter. » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi :)
I just got my first two ferrets about a month ago and then I got a new baby today!
I have two gibs and a jill now.
They can be pains but I love them so much already haha.
We've been battling biting with my older gib and litter box training with the jill :/
I'm unsure of their colors too...Pretty sure that Tyrion (older gib) is cinnamon and my jill Stella is a sable mitt? She has white on her face but not enough for a blaze
My new boy Storm? (tentative name lol) I'm not sure....He is white with dark eyes but he has a small dark gray stripe going down his back and his tail

Stella and Tyrion

Storm's stripe
Banter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Tue May 31, 2016 11:44 am

I ordered some custom pan liners for the cage and they came in today! I love how they look, and how clean the cage looks with the liners on!
Last edited by Transkitty on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banter. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 am

Transkitty wrote:I ordered some custom pan liners for the cage and they came in today! I love how they look, and how clean the cage looks with the liners on!

Those look so nice! I have the blue and purple ones that I bought with the cage but I'm thinking about taking up sewing and making my own c:

Haven't updated here in a while since it isn't really active but we added a fourth ferret last week for my BF's birthday. A sweet, tiny cinnamon sprite named Meera. Unfortunately, we had a freak accident yesterday and we had to let her go :'( she somehow choked on (presumably) a piece of kibble and it blocked her right lung. The only other thing we could've done was put her on antibiotics and see how she did but while at the vet she stopped breathing on her own. DIP sweetie

my other three are doing great though. We renamed the marked white to Ghost and figured out that Stella is actually a roan mitt lol. I can't switch them over but hoping to at least introduce them to raw meat while they're still young
Banter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:42 am

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when it's completely unexpected. Dook in peace little one <3
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Transkitty wrote:I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye, especially when it's completely unexpected. Dook in peace little one <3

So the day I posted this, we had an accident with Sony that night. She got under our carpet and I accidentally stepped on her. Luckily, I noticed in time and pulled my foot and she was okay! A little sore, but other than that there was no harm done. I'm so glad she's ok, and it's made me much more aware of where my feet are, especially when they're out.

And now, a photo dump of my fuzzies!

And finally, a painting I had done of them! I plan to have this put on canvas eventually.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:30 am

I joined a ferret secret santa group on Facebook, and my woozuls got their gift today! They received their gift yesterday and I had to get some pictures!
Last edited by Transkitty on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:40 am

Wow that's a cool secreat Santa gift.

Uploaded a pic of Suigetsu need to upload a few more but its been so hectic with decorating the house and doing the back garden its just nice to watch ferrets demolish your hard work :lol: By digging up the bark.

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:31 am

Let me show you the worlds most dangers ferret.
He is going to kill you with cuteness.

This is my small rescue boy Mihawk ( One Piece's Dracule Mihawk or Hawk Eyes, friend's have kittens named after other One Piece characters so its a One Piece theme naming ). He is grumpy, demanding and gets his teeth in to everything ( WonderWiess nips harder than he bite's ), has no manners and is an all round Brat, think's he bigger than what he is and gets laughed out the kitchen by Suigetsu when the older boy is loose.
My brother actually call's him Little Thing till he can live up to the name he has been given ( attitude fine, size not so much :lol: )
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:38 am

Awwx he's cute!
I sketched a ferret on an app on my phone!
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistressAnubis » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Angelus Gaston wrote:

Let me show you the worlds most dangers ferret.
He is going to kill you with cuteness.

This is my small rescue boy Mihawk ( One Piece's Dracule Mihawk or Hawk Eyes, friend's have kittens named after other One Piece characters so its a One Piece theme naming ). He is grumpy, demanding and gets his teeth in to everything ( WonderWiess nips harder than he bite's ), has no manners and is an all round Brat, think's he bigger than what he is and gets laughed out the kitchen by Suigetsu when the older boy is loose.
My brother actually call's him Little Thing till he can live up to the name he has been given ( attitude fine, size not so much :lol: )

Little baby!!! How cute!! I miss when my ferts were this little!! <3<3 I bet he has SO much energy
MistressAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me