Do You Ride Horses? V.4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Do You Ride Horses? V.4

Postby Harleen Quinzel » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:18 am

@Luzien I have never been able to get his bit in. I don't usually ride with a bit. Just halter and reigns and sometimes lead rope. I recently started training for our county fair, and the rule is I have to use a bit. My trainer has been bale to get it in a few times, but, it took almost half an hour. I know nothing about his previous owners, except they abandoned him at the barn they boarded him at, and he was severely malnourished. His papers don't have anything about his training. He's 17 and before we tried riding him we had out dentist come out and look at his teeth. He said it looked like he'd never seen a dentist before, other than maybe when he got his wolf teeth out. We had to file down some sharp teeth that would've broken if we put a bit in, but, that was over a year ago when we first got him

@June Bug He lets me scratch behind his ears, and he'll come up to me out in the pasture and put his head down so I can, but he throws his head when I try to touch the sides on his mouth. He's fine with me kissing the top of his muzzle, but not the sides
Harleen Quinzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortunea » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 am

Woohoo! New thread!

Right, so I go riding every week, and now my instructors ready to move me up to a higher lesson!!! Yay! So now she's being stricter on me, making me turn my toes in so my legs are wrapped around the horse a bit more. Any other tips?
:)
Fortunea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:01 am

@Everyone who replied about the New Thread
Yep! Fresh starts are always refreshing! I figure I might try to do something nice with the front page sometime in the future but for now I'll be lazy xD

@Smokey
I always think of you whenever the National Western Stock Show comes into town. I was there the other day watching everyone make their cows fluffy with blowdriers. I just want to hug all the cute fluffy cows <3

They had some excellent reining horses there two when I was there. I love the NWSS and I totally think of you everytime I am there. Whenever I see something with pink and zebra stripes on it I'm just like "Smokey would love this!" xD

@Chaachee
Cinder is adorable! Look at that sweet face <3

@Hime
I did put it in my new topic post, but unfortunately because Hanoverian is the last owner I cannot put "Please Lock" in the title :c I messaged a mod about it however c:

@Bluebird
Congrats on the full lease! That's awesome and Ace is a cutie :3

About the paddock boots and chaps, my first suggestion is to look around at some local tack consignment shops. I got my pair of paddock boots from a consignment shop, fully broken in, for 20$ and they are the best pair of paddock boots I have ever had. They fit my feet like they are custom and are sewn so well they are mostly waterproof until you get above the tongue. I wore them right down to the wood on the heel, then just recently got them restitched and new heels put on because I refuse to give them up and buy a new pair xD I have no idea what brand they are, but I'd seriously consider checking for consigned boots because breaking in brand new ones always sucks. You do miss that "OoooOooo shiny new tack o.O" quality a little bit, but it's worth what you save in money in my opinion.

For half chaps, what's your price range? To get a decent pair that won't wear down in 2 years you'll probably need to go above 50$. Ovation has a brand called "Precision fit" which are awesome because they make them in pretty much every size so they are like a custom fit. I have a 12" calf width and a 16" calf height so these were a life saver for me because my sizing is soooo weird ;.; Oh the joys of being twig skinny and 5'7".

@Equine
I love that you want to participate here! We all love having regularly active members. I'm glad Monchele and Smokey are still regularly active. I've known them both for more than two years now and all of the other member from that time have drifted away or become less active ;.; Please stay around!

As for the topic, if there isn't one going in currently, you are more than welcome to make your own! The general reply style of this thread is to reply/give advice to other people's posts, post your own update, and post your input to the conversation. If there is no convo, we usually just read and reply to each other's updates and questions until someone comes up with a new convo. topic. Sometimes convos. just come up on their own like the one about bits we had at the end of the last thread that resulted from me asking Smokey about spade bits. I might have a convo. topic here in a little bit, but feel free to make your own in the meantime! Post the new topic at the top of your comment and maybe enlarge/color it so it's more visible to everyone though c:

@Monchele
That pad looks gorgeous! I like the purple color in it but it's not in JJ and I's colors x3 I love a crisp white show pad. They just hurt me a little bit on the inside to use because horses are so dirty and I hate seeing my crisp white pad turn to dust color in just a few days xD

@Amy
You guys look great and it sounds like you did awesome save Donny's qualms with the ditch xD Silly horse...

@Circean
Bogo is adorable! He looks bombproof xD What a cutie c:

@June
If they aren't accepting the bit and "backing off the bridle" you were right that the first thing to try is pushing him forward. If he's putting his nose in the air when you do this though, it's because you aren't capturing that energy and using it to round and keep contact. Remember to keep your fingers closed on the reins and not give your hands away when you ask him to go forward. Keep your calf on him and really squeeze him up into the bridle but don't give away anything with your hands until you feel him give to the bit. When he gives to the bit, give him a release from your elbow, not your hands, since releasing with your hands will totally undo all the work you've done until then. Remember to keep him going even after he's accepted contact though. Grande's a big horse and it takes a little more leg power to keep him going than it might other horses. I don't think a bitless bridle will change anything. He's not afraid of the bit, you just aren't making him work hard enough! :) If it's a gentle bit, don't feel afraid to keep some good contact. Really push him into the bridle and keep him there! If you have any questions about my lingo or what I'm saying, don't be afraid to say so x3

@Namikaze
You look great for your first time! Lawson is ADORABLE.

I'll continue replies soon xD

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:28 am

Hi again! c:

I went riding again today at the old stables, and the ponies have gotten working harder, so I wanted to make them a treat. They used to be lazy and stubborn, but they've done some work and they're still a bit stubborn but enthusiastic. I decided to make horse cookies, which seem really easy and tasty, but quite plain, so I thought of topping it with a bit of tahini? It's basically honey and sesame paste. It's tastes great, but is it safe for horses?
horse cookies for anyone who wants to make some!

"The horse is our melody.
Crafted by lights, woven by gods.
They are power with which we bind ourselves.
Fluid as water, as unharnessed as flame.
Contradiction of our own nature, preserved in primal fury.
"
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stirrupirons » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am

@Circean: Thanks :) I haven't seen a lot of charcoal show coats around here so it'll be great! And that QH is so adorable. Have fun with him!

@SassieC: Hmmm... we have a horse at work that's like that. I feel your pain, even though I'm 5'7 he's 18.2hh and it's such a pain in the butt! Maybe teach him to lower his head by pressing down behind his ears. I like to use rope halters for that and pull down extremely lightly for only a half a second at a time so that they understand. Then, if he lowers his head even just a little, praise him and give him a treat. That way, he'll associate head lowering and putting a bridle on with positive things! Maybe stand on a stool at first so that you can reach :)

@June: Yeah I see what you mean about the navy! Grayscale is what I'm going for and I think if I get the navy eventually, I'll just use it for IDA so there isn't a theme going on.
    Bad wrap jobs are one of my biggest peeves! There's a little girl at my barn who doesn't know anything about wrapping and last Monday she wrapped her pony in wraps her mom got on her and omg they were awful. I wish my trainer said something, but she's not the type to say anything to that girl or her mom... they were super uneven and messy and LOOSE. They were even folding! I was so scared that they were going to unravel and the pony would get hurt :( Maybe let someone know that the wraps are uneven? But I can imagine them getting angry :( That situation really sucks.
    And about Grande avoiding contact; I know you know what you're doing, and I don't think you're asking too harshly, so that's a very strange situation. Apollo is exactly like that. Is your bit a single joint? We're teaching Seren bit contact right now and we started with a single joint, but she hated it. We switched her to a Waterford and she loves it. It distributes pressure really evenly and it's probably the softest bit out there. Horses can't really take hold of it and lean on it because of the way the mouthpiece is, but I'm not sure if that's what Grande's doing. Maybe his other riders have really harsh hands and are asking for a really deep headset, so when he feels contact he sucks back? In that case I'd maybe try only taking contact with the outside rein and doing it extremely softly, like hardly even clenching your fingers. Definitely play around with different bits and a bitless bridle, though, and see what he likes. :)

@Sin: What a cute horse! I love his clip job <3 and bays with blazes are my weakness!

@chachee: Haha I understand! Good luck :) and it's fine!

@guinapig12aj: Welcome to the thread! We were all newbies once ;) Auto sounds cool, I love his name! I also ride a retired racehorse :)

@Enchanted: I remember you!! Have fun with your 4H drill team and Sky :)

@Fortunea: Your toes shouldn't be turned in ;) Your leg should be draping off the horse instead of wrapped around, if that makes sense. My dressage trainer has me ride with a very open hip angle and in turn that makes my leg lay flatter against the horse's side. Your thigh and knee shouldn't be pinching, and your calf should be barely on. The key to getting the relaxed leg is rotating at the hip; if you focus solely on turning your toes one way or another, your ankle will roll and your leg will pinch in places.

@Opal: Thanks! Yeah, the purple is so pretty <3 I sorta want it but purple isn't one of my colors either, lol. Maybe it'd look good on Mia, though! I think that for this pad I'm gonna find a cheap baby pad to stick underneath so it doesn't get dirty c:

@Huntsman's Prowess: I've never heard of tahini before, so I have no idea! When in doubt though never give horses something you're unsure about. :) that site is awesome! That's what I base my treat recipes on :)
stirrupirons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rebel Love Song » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:56 am

@toucan1234, thanks! :D

Here is a picture of Marbles! (the rider is not me) http://www.annettfarms.com/assets/images/marblesite.jpg
"Why do we ride? Because for a moment we have freedom."

"Stand up for what you believe in,
even if that means standing alone."- Andy Biersack

Never Give In
Never Back Down
- Black Veil Brides
"I... hate... everything about you
Why... do... i love you?"
Three Days Grace
Rebel Love Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:21 am

@Luzien
Luckily, because it's been especially frigid for the past few days, the barn's been closed so they're all getting a break from work. I'm hoping it'll be a good chance to let him rest and recover from the overworking. And even better, the footing's not been terrible so they have been getting some decent turnout as well. I'm missing a lot of riding time, but I'm okay with that so long as he's getting to have a few days off. x]
I have a feeling he'll really love bitless and I'm hoping it'll help to improve his motivation as he's so much more responsive and forward when we practice our no-rein work. I think you can ride bitless at some unrecognized shows, but I seriously doubt even low-level recognized events allow bitless unfortunately. :C A leather bit sounds really interesting, though I worry he may chew through something that's not metal. He chews on pretty much everything (brushes, whips, etc. I'm surprised he doesn't chew on his door or crib like some of the other horses) and it might be too tempting to him, haha.
Those bits look awesome! :O I especially like that third one, it's got such a nice, mouth-fitting curve to it. Double-broken bits are probably the way I'm going to go so I'll tuck those links away for when I'm ready to shop! Thank you~

@SassieC
Aw, I bet someone in his past was just much too harsh with their hands then. :C Does he have scars in the corners of his mouth? He sounds sweet otherwise, which is good. At least they didn't terrorize his enough to put him off humans entirely.

@Opal
Ah, see, I think the hands-vs-elbows thing is the problem I'm having. My instructors never really clarified where the release should be happening and I have a naturally light hand. My first instinct is always releasing with my hands, not to the point where I don't have a grip on the reins, but I tend to have a lot more 'give' in my fingers and hands than I probably should. xD It's hard to see things like that from the ground, so I suspect that may be why they haven't corrected me on it. And of course, my elbows are usually where I tend to not give much.
I'll definitely try that the next time I ride and see if I can get a better reaction from him, thank you :]

@monchelle
Ugh, too loose would make me so anxious! Dx Too tight is usually the way this girl goes (hence the bowed tendon) so at least I don't have to worry about them unraveling. I tried saying something to her once, but all she said was "You don't even wrap" and then ignored me. There are a couple of instructors who will sneakily fix them for her while she's doing something else (she has a tendency to get angry about people touching "her" horse) so not everyone ignores it, but apparently even that's not enough. That horse is amazing too, so it'll be a real shame if she does any permanent damage.
It is a single joint. I'm hoping a double joint of some sort will be more pleasing to him. I don't know about people being too harsh with him. I know there are a few who are intimidated by him (though I have no idea why as he's a complete and total sweetheart who does his best to not let you fall) and keep some pretty firm contact on him. That causes more problems than it solves though as he has a fine line between "I'll tolerate this much contact even though I'd rather not" and "This is too much, someone help!" and I've seen him get pretty panicky and strung out trying to get away from them when they ride him that way. I got on him a couple weeks ago after some kid I don't know well and he told me "He's really fired up today" and he must have been clinging pretty hard to his mouth because he was his usual self until I gave him a bit stronger of a half-halt than normal and he immediately stopped dead and started throwing his head. He's still very green and this is why I worry about him being so involved in the school. Poor dude's getting so many mixed signals. ugh. /smallrant

So my friend pointed out that Grande's looking a bit thin lately. She walked him out for me and it's a little hard to see because of how thick he naturally is, but I could definitely see his hip bones protruding a bit more and there's a little shrinkage over his croup. From behind, he almost looks thoroughbred-y, which he shouldn't at all. :/ She asked if I thought he may be a hard-keeper, but considering he was a good weight when we got him despite his otherwise neglected state and the fact he's never had this problem before, I think it's probably due to the overworking and lack of proper turnout (on days they are assigned to lessons during their usually scheduled turnout, they do not go out. He goes out maybe three or four days a week). If anything, I expect him to be the type to put on weight too easily. It makes me so angry to see my fat boy getting so thin. :C

Also, someone put a beginner on him. BI Dude barely knows where his own feet are and they put someone who can't even steer on him. Seriously, the lesson they were attempting to have was focused on learning to steer, but not even proper steering, beginner-steering. You know, when they're told to just pull their heads in the direction you want to go and kick? Yeah, that. He spent the whole time trying to wiggle his way into the adults' class that he's normally in instead and the kid had no clue what to do. All she did was yank on his face and helicopter-kick the bejeezes out of him.
Apparently, because he's slow and not a nutter, that means he's a good beginner horse, right? Who cares if he's confused, as long as he's not "dangerous"!
I don't have anything against beginner, everyone starts somewhere, but there are appropriate horses for students who are still learning the basics and he's not one of them. Beginners need to learn on horses who know what they're doing and willingly tolerate confusion.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harleen Quinzel » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:32 am

@June Bug: If he has any scars, they've healed and we can't see them
Harleen Quinzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hime » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 am

@Blue: Oh that's really cool(well, the other leaser braking her foot isn't...). :D You really get to taste the horse owners life.
I can't be much help with the boots and chaps I'm afraid. Different brands here, and I just ride with paddock boots.

@kitty: If he slows down when you try to turn, then you need more to use more leg. But in that case you have to get him to turn as well, you can't just let him continue straight. And if he just speeds up, then half halts and turn again. Sometimes when turning is hard, it might be easier to use something that's called leading rein, I think? Like instead of taking the hand back a little take to the side. For example if I were to turn right, I'd move my right hand to right off the horse's neck, kinda like showing the direction to the horse.

@Amy: Aw, too bad about the elimination even though it went othervise so nicely. But on other hand Donny is really looking nice. You've done nice job with him.

@Sin: I think if you hadn't been nervous your position may not have been too bad at all. ;)

@guinapig12aj: Hello and welcome. We are pretty friendly horse crazy bunch here. c:

@Luzien:
Yeah my first show was terrible too, i did not want to do something wrong, with foals ist easy as they are free or put with the leadline on a special girth on the mare, and you only have to walk-trot-toelt the mare and show her and set the foal free when the judge tells too, to let it run and hold the mare, later with the yearlings its a bit more different but not so hard, the most trouble you will have when you get to the breeding shows for young mares and stallions and later the older- but those the owner newer did himself, as there is way to much training, and you dont have a chance against the big breeders and there prof trainers,

We don't have classes for foals that are still with their moms, sadly. As then I would have taken Tý to one... But as you said showing foals is not too hard, just I'd rather not. True, with older horses there are pros showing the horses 99.9% of the time. Here, it's almost the same with foals. Like it's easier to give the foal to a profesional to show than do it yourself. Some do it yes, but I think 80% at least is shown by more or less profesional.

.... lunging them...real lunging or like they do with arabian and akhal-teken who they let trot and galopp around them with rearing up and so on?...really never did see this with foals or weanling...,....is that a rule in your area, maybe they changed it, the last time i had to show a horse it was my girl with her foal, there was no lunging...only walking, trot-tölt on the hand and free first only foal than both together and some more walking with other horses together- when i did not forgot something again and the chip and branding.

Free lunging, so that the foals can show off all gaits(or as many as possible) and speed range. ^^ I think it's pretty standart to all foal evaluations... We used to have it so that the conformation was judged first, then walked and trotted(or tolt, if the foal did not want to trot) in hand to show the judges the movement from front and behind(also used to judge leg positions) and then it was let loose and lunged around to both directions to show the rest of the gaits. Last year they changed it so, that they start with the lunging and then judge the comformation. No suprise that the foals stand much nicer after letting out all the steam first. XD Several years back they used to lunge yearlings(maybe 2 year olds as well?) in groups of 2-4 I think, but they quit that as it got hard for the judges to judge and with colts, little risky as well... So they changed it so that it's one foal at the time.

Is the lower stable more light than the other? Or more open?

Darker I think, since it's mainly just what ever day light gets in from the windows, where as the upper stable has proper lights in the cealing. It's also lot more quiet as there are not that many horses in there often and people don't come in often either. So lot less stress in general. The shape is also different, like there's big open space in the middle and then the 5 stalls are on the wall, like C or U shape. The upper stable is just one aisle and stalls on each side.

To be skittish more to one side can and most do show that they may not see or hear anymore or not good to this side!
Hope the vet finds what those mare has, if ist one of those you need to find her a horse she trusts more and is not so skittich when walking or in her stable...you may need to test long time till the right leeding horse! And she wil need lots of training to get her to trust fully again and learn to life and work with this.

We have one half blind horse at the stable(who was super shy and skittish at first, but now he's like a different horse), which is why they first though about the mare loosing her vision like him. Which is why it's even weirder that there was nothing clearly wrong with the eyes. She has 2 good buddies in the paddock. They also came to the stable together from the same place. Well, there were 4 of them, but the 4th one is in different paddock(with R's fillies and mares) as she's only 4 years old.

The mare who did try to escape when seeing the wbs last time did now go through the fence? Really ...the next day-why?...such a stupid thing... maybe it was the shock that did come back to her at seeing the wb or she did hear the call of the wild and did try to be a mustang^^ she got detension in the inside, thats funny^_^

Yup, the power doesn't run properly during winter and the mare doesn't have shoes on, so even less shock from the fence. I saw her get little shock the other day, but she was hanging on the lines right away again, so it must not have hurt so much. That mare has kind of habbit on running through/under fences in winter... Actually both of the L/R's young mares do. : P Last winter they spent most of their time inside when L got fed up with their escape trips... She was the lead mare in the heard in summer, then the WB was sort of leader of smaller part of the heard. So maybe she had some issues to solve with the WB?
Today they other mare with the foal was inside as well. She probably followed the other mares example, or the filly did. Like the foals are the worst escape artist ever...

...did the vet not check her bevor and after the covering then he would tell you that you must be carefull when she is to small and may have trouble giving birth, and bring her to the clinic to give birth- i know this from an icelandic and thoroughbred.

She was checked for heat cycle before covering(lol, she was in full heat, so I had bit panic moment XD). I wasn't there, but I assume nothing was wrong. Then the next check was to see if she was pregnant, which she was and everything looked fine. Then I the final check was 3 months mark I think. The vet who did that check was not someone I was familiar with, nor did she leave that good impression.. But she said everything looked good. None of the vets ever mentioned her size, but she didn't have that big of belly before winter any way. Then it suddenly grew and she was huge. XD
Haha, our clinics do no such service. XD Unless your mare is serious risk case, then they might. We only got handfull clinics in the whole country(most are small and work next to the race tracks) and I think only 2 have 24/7 service(like emergency colic surgery etc. intense care), others you always have to have appointment or come in on normal work time(after calling before you arrive).

Was Heta on her own as she was foaling, or was she with the herd outside?
When she was totally not herself right after foaling, and it was her first she really may be sore as you dont know how long the birth did take place.But most mares get there foal in the early morning.
How wet was Ty and how sweaty or tired Hets??

She was inside in big stall. L and one other person took shifts on checking up on her every two hours I think. I got a call around 7am that there was a wet foal in the stall. XD The placenta had already passed as well when L had come in and she said that Heta had maybe nibbled it a little already. Later we checked the placenta and it was in one piece and generally good looking. When I got there(takes me 35 minutes to drive in summer) Tý (my first sight of him <3) was pretty much totally dry already and Heta was watching over him while he slept. Heta was little tired looking, but wasn't really sweaty. She did aknowledge me when I came in though, so she wasn't totally beat. There was some moist on her belly and other places, but most of it was probably fluids from the foaling. She did sleep while laying down a lot on next few days, I remember that. And felt little off for while(like mentally), but she tends to do that a lot... Probably the soreness paid part as well, and then the fact they didn't get out much right away(moving is good for the mare after foaling from what I've heard). :\

And did the vet check her inside after the birth, maybe she had a small tissue wound, or really her hipbone got pushed out to much aat the birth, or she pulled something..?.but that only could the vet know not you!

Nope, as everything looked fine we didn't really bother having the vet come over. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind as I my head was floating somewhere for next few days. XD And the placenta looked fine, so we though there was nothing to concern ourselves with.

@SassieC: Any chance that his teeth are in bad shape again? There's also the high chance that in past the bit has been causing him pain, seeing that he had been over ridden as well, and now he remembers the pain everytime someone goes near his mouth. Dipping the bit into honey or molass might also be helpfull to get him connect the bit into something good instead of bad. But I'd maybe start with just teaching it's okay to have someone touch his mouth and open it nicely. Pretty much re-training him to the bit is the thing I'd do, and that start from being able to touch the mouth and opening it.
How is he when riding with the bit? Like does he accept it with no problem or get tense or resist it.

@Huntsman's Prowess: I'd leave the sesame out... I'm not sure about it, but I have a feeling it's not okay for horses. Honey is safe though. :)
I was supposed to lunge Heta days ago, but she and Tý are alone in the hockey ring/round pen, so I can't exactly take Heta out of there as then Tý would freak out probably jump out(he's so big, he might actually make it over the fence)... And walking Tý and Heta no longer sounds so easy, as Tý's been little terror to walk. : P
I worked with him the other day in the pen. He was kinda okay, little naughty here and there, like when I asked him to back up he messes around with his head instead. : P I think that was on Monday...
Since on Tuesday I walked Heta around in the pen and Tý decided it was play time. :roll: Poor Heta I really feel sorry for her(she even had the look, please take that thing away or let me out), Tý's pretty merciless on her... He jumps on her(like from the side so that his front feet are on Heta's back, which probably are reeeally great for the sore back(sarcasm in case you didn't realise)), bites her here and there, bites and hangs on her mane... And Heta just tries to ignore him, instead of really telling him off. -_- But if he bites really hard then Heta might try bite back, but then kinda drops it... Yeah, it'll do Tý well to be told of by bigger boys. >_< He did sprint around as well, so it wasn't all 'Lets torture mom.' He trots a lot more now than tolts, though the tolt is still there in the curves or when slowing down. For speed canter/gallop is the choice. ;D
Oh, and L said Tý's butt is almost as high as Heta's withers. o_o I really need to get them on even ground before he goes.... My little boy is growing up and becoming a big boy soon. ;_;

@June: I have a sprenger bit. Almost like the one in the first link Luzien gave you, but eggbut ring(which actually is almost a D-ring). ;D I love it, love it, love it, though I hated the price. The sizes on Dynamic RS is little big I think, at least the one I have for Heta is little big even though it's supposed to be the right lenght. But it works, even the one size bigger worked better than our old bit. XD
Poor Grande... Loosing weight is no good at all, and then still having to work hard. :c Hopefully all that junk will come to an end soon.
Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...
Hime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harleen Quinzel » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 am

@Hime If he has the bit in, he'll chew on it or one of the reigns, but that's it. The bit has a copper ring in the middle
Harleen Quinzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me