Dream pets You have achieved

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dream pets You have achieved

Postby av-ery » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 pm

I don't currently have any pets! However, I have had:

• Several Fish
  • Russel Terrier & Min Pin
  • Calico, Tuxedo and Tabby cats
  • Dwarf Robo Hamsters

Currently, I'm really loving bigger dog breeds and some buns!
My partner and I are looking into getting a Japanese Akita Inu Image

They're basically Shiba Inus, but much bigger. In the US, they're quite a rare breed compared to the American Akita and can run in the $2k area, unfortunately. If you're in Europe, they're a little easier to come by.

I'd also love to own an American Akita one day! My partner prefers the Japanese Akita over the American Akita due to their more fox-like appearance.
I think Akitas are a beautiful breed and I can't wait to own my own! :D

I also have an interest in bunnies and a bearded dragon, but I doubt I'll be able to own them due to lack of space/experience.

▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
avery . 19
i love animal crossing,
pokemon, final fantasy,
nier and danganronpa!
i draw a lot

▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬▬ ▬

dA
toyhou.se
art shop [wip]

▬ ▬▬▬ ▬
coding
▬ ▬▬▬ ▬
av-ery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatbandkid » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:16 pm

BUMP
tumblr wattpad

Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Thatbandkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scrunklie » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 am

i recently got a tarantula (aphonopelma seemanni to be exact) that i love with my whole heart :"D they're so cool and I can't wait to watch them get bigger!
he him ✧ not super active
art hoarder and nap enjoyer

scrunklie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:31 am

last week I brought home a tri blue Merle border collie puppy! I’ve been looking for a dog for a couple months since my last collie suddenly died in September, and although it’s probs way too soon for me lol I’ve missed the routine so much. I regularly walk neighbours’ dogs but it just wasn’t enough and I needed the routine back. it’s actually been really difficult to find one that suits my house and lifestyle - at first I didn’t think I would even be getting another collie (never mind a merle) but it’s funny how things work out :] even when I was visiting the litter I had my eye on another b&w, but it’s true what they say, sometimes the dog chooses you!

I always hoped I’d have a Merle border collie at some point in my life but I wasn’t actively looking for one and I didn’t expect at all that it would happen so soon. But Beau is amazing and I made the right choice for sure <3

also should probably mention I have a ragdoll cat and he is so perfect. Tbh I dunno why we got him because my previous dog Skye was 9 when we got him and she didn’t like cats but with time and careful introductions they became not friends but acquaintances lol. But anyway im forever thankful to my mum for randomly having a yearning for a cat because he’s one of the best things to have happened to me :-] there’s my boys. Peep their matching eyes
Attachments
387351D7-C903-4BAA-B986-F8DCC87AB3DC.jpeg
387351D7-C903-4BAA-B986-F8DCC87AB3DC.jpeg (95.07 KiB) Viewed 43 times
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me