Your Opinion

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Your Opinion

Postby HaruHaru » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 am

thats kinda cool that you see those animals i never see any of those animals except in zoos
HaruHaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 am

Squirrels are very unpredictable and dangerous. I have experience with them. The babies, however, are delightful and cuddly...and then they grow up, haa.
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SouthernWhisp » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 am

chicken leg 78 wrote:thats kinda cool that you see those animals i never see any of those animals except in zoos

Yeah, I live in the middle of the woods quite literally so we have lots of conservationists coming out on a regular basis. That's where I've learned most of my information. They mainly come out to see the bald eagles though. They're absolutely amazing. It's creepy to see them there too though. I've lost several pets to these animals and when hard times fall in my area like drought, they've tried to attack my horses for food. Only been successful once though, but that once was enough... :\
SouthernWhisp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evergreen » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:19 pm

i think i will resurect this topic lol
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
evergreen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnydog » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 pm

I think its wrong to own any animal deemed "wild" this includes exotics.

I support a place called Tiger Haven. It is a non-profit sanctuary for big cats who were once part of the pet trade, former zoo animals and show performers. So many of them have had such a horrible life. knowing what they have been through, I could never support the owning of anything exotic or wild.
THE DREAMIEST OF DREAMIES- will over pay, have many very rare/rare pets & C$
Looking to fulfill your wishlist? I have lots of pets and items for trade. I am not expecting to get the last few on my wishlist, just to help others with their wish lists.
RIP my sweet Sundog 2002-2019
Sunnydog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steppittee » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

evergreen wrote:
chicken leg 78 wrote:i think its wrong to own wild animals god made them to be free and wild i have heard of people having wolves my cousin had one i dont know why though and that poor thing would sit on the porch and howl and howl and somewhere in the distance you would here another wolf howl the one my cousin had was just a tiny puppy and one night a full grown wolf came and was standing right by the pup i was in side his house and i leaned out the door a little and pulled the rope off his head from that night on i have never seen him again i think i did somthing good :3

Verry sad, poor little guy. I would say it was the right thing to do. Even if it didn't survive you saved it a long life of being unhappy.

Thats true especially if that was its mother howling to it, poor little baby i belive that is survived because it was very young and still at an impressionable age. You did the right thing.
ImageImageImage
steppittee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me