pets: feel free to post your pets :] please read!!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

pets: feel free to post your pets :] please read!!

Postby van » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

ive got 2 horses (Fancey and Nike), 3 cats :3 (Stone, Whiskers, and Honey), 1 lazard (Buddy :3), and a rabbit (Thumper) i didnt see rabbit involved in the poll, so i decided guine pig/hamster or simalair. (uh... i cant spell right now)
our cat, Honey was abandoned by her owners. all of our other cats we have ever had (except our old cat, Zumbeda) was somehow related to our very first cats so many years ago, Tiger, and Stone (we got them from our neghbors) Tiger disappeared as a kitten, and Stone had a litter of kittens. (Stone ((the modern one)), Tiger ((who also disappeared after having kittens)), and some other cats including 2 named Angel and Tom i do beleive...) Angel and Tom disappeared, and we sold all the kittens except Tiger and stone, and sadly after alll the kittens were gone and Tiger and Stone were growing up, their mom died of distemper (a contagious desiese for cats) Tiger and Stone got it soon after that, the vet said they'd both die, but they lived. their kittens passed down generations of Tigers, Stones, and many other names XD and ended on Raincloud, Stone, and Cali. Rainy (my kitty) got hit by a car after having kittens. we sold the kittens, and then Stone had yet another litter. we kept a beatiful, cream she-cat named Pink, but when Stone, Pink, and Cali all had kits, our rotten horse border stole the kittens one by one. my mom saw her steal the last. we called the cops, and she got angry. and then she stole Pink. we have no clue what she did with the kittens, or Pink. after that, Stone had a litter of kittens, (Christian, Whiskers, Angel (who sadly passed away) and some other cats ((forgot their names))) they grew up a bit, but we hadnt sold them yet and then Cali had Alison, Sophy, and Geremy. they grew a bit, and Stone had another litter Jenna/Jennifer, Jefrey, Angel, Tom, and Kali. afetr that, their mother, Cali got hit by a car. and that leaves us here..... Stone had more litters of kittens, same with pink and cali. pink's real name was buttons, but we called her pink because in the sun light she glowed pink. i really do miss all of our past kittys.... were going to fix Stone, but whenever we try, shes pregnate again. she is yet again expecting kittens....... and im coming up with names.... but after this litter we have to get her fixed...
all of our pets that are only memories:
Zumbeda Stone, Tiger, Tiger, Angel, Angel, Loco, Cali, Raincloud, maybe our stolen kittys..... (pink, Raincloud JR, Moco, Coco, and Ella), Sammy (my feeeeesh), Leche (our little runt baby :( ) Whimper Doodle Garfeild), Alby and Oreo (our bunnies), Buttons, Dakota, Jacky :cry: (i may not have known you much, but out of the litter you filled my heart to full) (our only puppy) and all of the other pets i may have missed. :(
praise for our stolen kittys:
Pink
Tiger (received)
Raincloud JR (born with no eyes)
Moco (cream, same as pink, Moco, Coco, Loco are triplets)
Coco
Ella
i will miss you all forever :cry: you all have a special place in my heart :( Every cat we've ever had will greve forever along with me, Dakota, out cats saw you as a mother (XD) and i know that though they dont seem to care they do..... deep down inside we all care :(
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me