Stop ranting and DO something about it! Agree? Click here!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Stop ranting and DO something about it! Agree? Click here!

Postby EnochianGhost » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 am

Okay so I visit this site every day where all ya gotta do is click a button and it donates money to animal shelters and such. Today as I did I saw an add that said something about saving wolves. So I clicked it and saw this sad picture and this was written beside it.

Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse—two major outdoor retailers—sponsored three recent "predator derbies," or competitions where contestants were awarded three points for each wolf they killed.

The entry fees for these brutal competitions are being funneled to support anti-wolf lawyers and lobbyists working to keep wolves in Greater Yellowstone and the northern Rockies off the endangered species list...and squarely in the crosshairs of those who would do them harm.

:cry:
There was also a petition to sign. If you wanna see for yourself click here. Please sign the petition and hep save these wolves from heartless people!

And yes I'm sure there are millions of thread that say similar things, but I haven't found even one that's doing anything about it besides ranting about how terrible it is. This time, you can do something about it.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
ImageImage

Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery