My Pitty Bull Artemis!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: My Pitty Bull Artemis!

Postby Winstalgia » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm

ola232 wrote:
Pugs. wrote:
Rattielover0709 wrote:I have to get rid of my pit bull, She has 3 strikes aginst her. Because she has killed 2 cats and a dog. And the animals got into HER yard she did not escape and kill her. And am pretty sure the animal control just hates pitties. We have 2 weeks to find another home for her.

K.k.killed? I love pitties but this one must of been raised wrong ;O

sorry to get into conversation but pittbulls where bred for agression not being dogs for tiny kids there is nothing like raising pitbull it will always be agressive. it's in their gens so they can't be nice to everything and not kill an dog

They will not always be aggressive. We had one male around 6 years and a 5 year old sister of mine. He loved us and killed one dog in all the years we had him. That dog was small and crawled into out yard.
I'm sorry to break this small bicker but yes it is genetics but you can level those both out equally in raising them so its fifty fifty.

@ola- pits CAN be nice as we have had two. They were really affectionate just protective over some things.

@skysong- heh, generally what I'm trying to state just on mobile at the moment.

@Rattie- I'm so sorry about that as I've gone through with the loss of many pets only one of them being relocated then put down. Both my pits were put down. One of cancer and the other because someone was stupid enough to put his Hand near her when she got into a fight. I hope you find a good home for her. It can be hard to find homes for pits.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pitty Bull Artemis!

Postby cornspurrd. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:03 am

She Found A good Owner.. A vet who can spend plenty of time with Her And Hopefully correct her behavior

Pitbulls Can And Are Great Dogs.. They Just have alot of prey drive being Terriers.

She was raised with ALOT of structure and training but you can't correct all behavior

I also Have A pure Breed Australian shepherd with horrible behavior problems..Any Dog can be agressive.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me