Reptiles - Geckos, Lizards, Snakes, and Turtles!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Reptiles - Geckos, Lizards, Snakes, and Turtles!

Postby Nhotemau » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:07 pm

sweetsakura wrote:
Nhotemau wrote:Hey, I can't believe I haven't posted here before. I'm reptile crazy, especially snakes. I currently have 6 snakes; a Carolina Corn-Diego, a Peppermint Tessera Corn-Finnick, a Children's Python-Smaug, a Butter Pastel Ball Python-Natsu, a Clown Ball Python-Zuko and a GHI Mojave Ball Python-Stolas. I also have a runty Crested Gecko named Starburst, whomst I would lay down my life for, even though he hates me lol πŸ˜‚

omg
ghi mojave's are so beautiful.

my dream ball python morph would have to be
ghi mojave ghost/hypo

(also, do i spot a helluva boss reference?)

Yeah, he's stunning. And yiss! I love Helluva Boss haha!
Nhotemau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:25 pm

this is my youngster african fat tailed gecko, nickel!
he is truly such an interesting little fellow!

i have seven snakes and never really liked keeping lizards
too much. (i used to foster an old rescue leopard gecko that was
extremely cranky and unnaproachable).

i never really planned on keeping a gecko again but this guy just
stole my heart. african fattails have something to them that
just makes you fall in love. i really enjoyed making a tropical
enclosure for him and he is probably the most active reptile i own!
his personality is daring, inquisitive and adventurous.

although he has such a sweet, innocent face, this guy can be
quite a sassy baby... he enjoys coming out onto my hand on
his own and walks all over me with such confidence, but alas,
when i try to give him tiny head pats and strokes, he sits calm and still
but makes a face as if i was his grandma giving him sloppy kisses...
how can you not love him... ;3;
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicDark2173 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:03 pm

I have a leopard gecko and his name is beepo πŸ₯°

Hopefully the picture works
ToxicDark2173

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:10 am

ToxicDark2173 wrote:Image

I have a leopard gecko and his name is beepo πŸ₯°

Hopefully the picture works

Nooo it isn't showing up for me :(

I'm sure he's adorable though! I'm about to upgrade mine's tank and will try to get some pictures of it for you all ^^
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| istp || true neutral ||
slytherin || scorpio || agnostic || bi/pan/queer
β™₯️ reptiles, birds, arthropods β™₯️ my carrd β™₯️
β™₯️ occasional adopts β™₯️ my CS collection goals β™₯️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voe » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:34 am

Adopted this leopard gecko recently with the hopes of eventually breeding her
Her name is Mercury Melanite! She's a hyper xanthic mack snow eclipse from jmg reptile
voe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fatibutt23 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:46 am

grayce! wrote:first post on this threadddd!!

i just got my first ever reptile and im so so so happy! ive been reading up and practicing with my sisters bearded dragon and lizard sitting for over two years and i just got my own freaking bearded dragon. hes a fancy bearded dragon and his name is frank! hes so funny!!

if you want a photo then you can pm me! my phone wont let me add the photo from here

Hi grayce!

Glad you got your hands on them . Bearded Dragon make a great pet to anyone who love them and ready about them.
Fatibutt23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fatibutt23 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:59 am

Hi everyone,

I was reading articles about Bearded Dragon and I got really interested in them and this forum discussion make me buy one.

For sure bearded dragon are great pets for anyone who love reptiles.
Fatibutt23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:54 am

I've been involved in the snake world for over 25 years! I was a junior shower, and I still regularly work with snakes to this day.

My favorite species is, and has always been, ball/royal pythons. I just love their personalities, the huge variety of morphs, and their behavioral quirks. They're inquisitive, they like to explore, and they have the nicest little noses!

My least favorite species has to be Rosy Boas. I had one bite me INSIDE the nose and break my nose in the process. She was just a brat. I'd like to note, I've been bitten three times in my handling time, and I've handled over four THOUSAND different snakes. I'm just lucky, I guess, but this one stood out as it took forever to recover from. Have handled two of that species, and I'm not interested in a third xD

My dream species I've yet to work with HAS to be the Brazilian Rainbow Boa. I'm looking to purchase one in 2024 or 2025. (Need to move first as there's a reptile ban where I live now.) I'd also like to get some experience with the Boelen's Python at some point.

What's yΓ‘ll's favorite morph? (Mine is pastel x pinstripe, known as Lemonblast.)

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swift; » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:26 am

Meoauniaea wrote:I've been involved in the snake world for over 25 years! I was a junior shower, and I still regularly work with snakes to this day.

My favorite species is, and has always been, ball/royal pythons. I just love their personalities, the huge variety of morphs, and their behavioral quirks. They're inquisitive, they like to explore, and they have the nicest little noses!

My least favorite species has to be Rosy Boas. I had one bite me INSIDE the nose and break my nose in the process. She was just a brat. I'd like to note, I've been bitten three times in my handling time, and I've handled over four THOUSAND different snakes. I'm just lucky, I guess, but this one stood out as it took forever to recover from. Have handled two of that species, and I'm not interested in a third xD

My dream species I've yet to work with HAS to be the Brazilian Rainbow Boa. I'm looking to purchase one in 2024 or 2025. (Need to move first as there's a reptile ban where I live now.) I'd also like to get some experience with the Boelen's Python at some point.

What's yΓ‘ll's favorite morph? (Mine is pastel x pinstripe, known as Lemonblast.)

Reptile van? Like is it certain species or all? I’m thinking like geckos or beardies are banned??? That has to suck!
your β–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ί
─────────────.
Image Image

β–‘ β–‘β–‘
───────
sig credit
hi i'm swift; ! dog mom, cat mom,
stepmom of 2, mom of 3. ─── ❀️
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:03 am

Leopard gecko!! Her name is Ziggy and she hates me even though I am the only thing keeping her alive. Had her since she was a baby and tried to get her used to handling but to no avail, so these days I just leave her alone besides from when I need to feed her and change her water and stuff. I have had her since she was a baby and got her on March 7 of 2021, so iv’e have her for almost two years now! She’s grown a lot since then. My mom always likes to point out how she grew from a tiny lizard to a full on dinosaur, when in reality, from snout to the tip of her tail, I’d say she’s about a third the length of my forearm. She sure does bite like a dinosaur, though. Usually her bites just are little nips that don’t bother me, but she’s drawn a little blood from my finger before while I was cleaning her cage! I assume one of her teeth just snagged on me while I was pulling my finger out of her mouth. She’s just a wild little girl and I love her. She’s actually the namesake of my username! I use β€œZiggy Zag” on almost all websites because of her. My little oc/sona doesn’t look like her though, Ziggy is actually yellow with patches of bluish-black spots on her head and back, and a white underbelly and tail. (The lovely lad in my sig is also not her)

Sorry for writing a whole paragraph I just frigging love her.
β­‘ Ziggy Zag β­‘ She/her/they/them β­‘

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me