I will miss you always and forever,Tessi

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

I will miss you always and forever,Tessi

Postby The Dolorosa » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:18 am

My first ever dog,Tessi,has now 4 years since she died =( I thought I would write a nice thing for her,and since I do not find a more fitting place...

Our first meet
It was the beginning of September.It was fairly cold,but still warm.Mom opened the door with a dog that was the size of a plushie in her arms."How much it costed" was the thing my dad asked right away.God.Adults care just about money.I got to see a pair of pitch black eyes staring at me.She had black squiggly fur alll over her.And she was the size of a toy! I approached joyfully and stole her from my mom,I just had to make her accommodate with me.

Normal life
We decided to name her Tessi.It was cute.I had a white dress with purple ends for dolls,that fitted her perfectly.Not much after we brought her sister in,Kara.
They were quite happy together.Then my cousin got her,and then Kara was sold to a stranger.But,Tessi had her play companion,Puffy,a black cat with very puffy hair.At night,When my family and I would watch films she would sit near me (She was scared of the dress :lol: )

How she died
Yes,this was the saddest moment.I was 6-7 years old.My sister,likes to show big and did not care about Tessi.I hated her for that.Really much.She got Tessi out to make her needs,and she talked with her friend.Idiotic sister.Tessi chased a dog down the street and...boom.A car speeding around there hit her with the tire in the head.I'm not going to ever forgive my sister for that.We didn't got a number,a name,and the car didn't even stop to see what he hit.

How life went after that...
Puffy had no playmate.She rolled on the kitchen floor,always waiting for Tessi to come on her.She didn't come.We got a new dog,Named Julia,that later had 5 healthy puppies that we gifted to friends,and another Toy Canis.Betty.She is like the living memory of Tessi.Now Tessi is burried under a Apple tree that blooms every five years.Also,when we burried her we put a glass above her grave so the dogs won't dig and get her out.After 7 days,the glass was broken.
Last edited by The Dolorosa on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I will miss you always and forever,Tessi

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am

Aw what a cutie. I'm sorry she died, but sounds like she had a good life.
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups