Cat Chat 2

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Cat Chat 2

Postby autobot. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:18 am

I have two pet imaginary cats.

Is that NORMAL? XD
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:22 am

I have one real cat and 3 imaginary cats! So it's normal
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlynnEugene » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Hey everyone!! I am joining this thread because I will be getting my first kitten this summer!! I am very excited to be adding a new addition to my little pack.
Currently I own two dogs, two fish and two bunnies. My whole life I have wanted a kitten and now that I am out on my own I can finally get one. I hope to learn a lot of information here!

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello there! May I join this thread? I might be getting a cat soon in a few months time! Not to mention,I am a HUGE cat fan :)
Edit 1: I just realised....the 100th page :D
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:48 am

Okay, my cat Picasso finally gave birth and her kittens are sooooo cute!

I held one today, he's a little spotted black and white one and ugh! I love him!

I named him Pongo, from 101 Dalmatians.
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woospuss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:01 am

A few months ago me and the nurse at work helped raise two abandoned kittens, who are now nearly 13 weeks old! And I thought that we would have a quite few months with strays since kitten season is almost over, but I was wrong... We have 4, 17 day old kittens now! Three ginger tabbies and one little brown tabby who is also the runt of the litter. Back to taking turns in taking these guys home each night and feeding them every 3-4 hours. I thought 2 where a handful, 4 is gonna be worse :lol:
woospuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:58 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling that my kitten Pumpkin isn't going to be a very big cat. She's about 4 or 5 months old now and looks like she stopped growing at 3 months. When my older cat Wynnie was her age, she was probably a few inches taller and longer than Pumpkin, and she grew pretty steadily.
I wouldn't be too surprised if she stayed fairly small, though. Her mother, my friend's cat named Noodle, is pretty small too. She actually still has kitten fluff on her tail too, which is pretty cute.

Anyway, that leads me to a question. Answer if you'd like. c:

Do you prefer big cats or small cats? When your cat was a kitten, did you expect them to be the size they are today?

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby msmoof » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Desperado! wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling that my kitten Pumpkin isn't going to be a very big cat. She's about 4 or 5 months old now and looks like she stopped growing at 3 months. When my older cat Wynnie was her age, she was probably a few inches taller and longer than Pumpkin, and she grew pretty steadily.
I wouldn't be too surprised if she stayed fairly small, though. Her mother, my friend's cat named Noodle, is pretty small too. She actually still has kitten fluff on her tail too, which is pretty cute.

Do you prefer big cats or small cats? When your cat was a kitten, did you expect them to be the size they are today?

I love little kittens, but when it comes to adult cats, I love big ones. I have a kitten who's about seven to nine months old, and hes super cute, but I also have a large orange cat, who I adore. I prefer larger adult cats than small ones, because there's more to hug! I do love little kittens though :)
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Desperado! wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling that my kitten Pumpkin isn't going to be a very big cat. She's about 4 or 5 months old now and looks like she stopped growing at 3 months. When my older cat Wynnie was her age, she was probably a few inches taller and longer than Pumpkin, and she grew pretty steadily.

Pumpkin sounds adorable!! I love kitten fluff <3

My family has always adopted our cats as adults, we just believe its harder for adult cats to find homes than kittens. You know what personality you're getting and after all, kittenhood is fleeting. I absolutely adore kittens but I just don't care for the ridiculous energy lol! My first personal cat that wasn't a family cat was adopted at 3 years old and she still has so much energy and is so playful. She's tried to jump my balcony a few times to chase birds and explore. Unsuccessfully, of course, I always supervise. We've started harness training because I live next to a huge park and shes always eyeballing it. I'd love to take her there soon ^^;

anyways back to your question,,,,, I don't mind whether cats are large or small, I think varied body sizes adds to their charm. My mom's cat is very petite, almost kitten sized. She has a dainty and sassy personality to match. My cat has a very brutish figure, people often mistake her for a male cat. I love it though because it fits her powerful and bossy attitude. My mom's other cat is a tad bit chubby and he has a very wide, short stance. It fits his lazy snugglebug personality. I don't care for extremely fat cats however, I just don't find them to be quite as active as I like my cats, but I absolutely understand why so many people love their quirky charm!! All in all, if a cat has a healthy build I don't think there's much size difference between small and large cats so it doesn't really make a difference to me!
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Sebastian my youngest and Nacho my oldest. Nacho is like 8 years old now, it's crazy to think about because he doesn't act old.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me