Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

i have lost my dog named graty

Postby _flamewolves_101 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 am

i had a dog named graty he was a black dog
he was mixed with a lab dog and he was watching
the cars go by my house and my neighbors dog came up and
bit in right throu grtay's side graty died that very day
i cried and cried and we dug a hole and put him in it
i made a cross and put it on his grave
i miss graty till this very day i losed him 4 years ago

he looked like this a little
he had white on him to
i miss graty
Attachments
Coll.gif
Coll.gif (16.92 KiB) Viewed 209 times
hi trade me when ever you want
but trade fair or else
i wont accept it
_flamewolves_101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Postby PrettyLilAngel » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:06 am

I would like to light a candle for my kitten, Bella. She died in 2011. She died because my dad threw a bord on her a killed her. I still REALLY miss her.... (Oh and my dad didn't kill her on propose.)
Saving People
Hunting Things

The Family Business

PrettyLilAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:05 pm

This passed Saturday Feb.6 I had to bury my 2 year old pit bull Demon Shadow. I had only owned her for two years when she passed away of blood cancer. Although I have other dogs I am heartbroken because I loved my little Demon girl.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamade ♪ » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:14 pm

To my damn goldfish, who died 5 years ago because I didn't feed him ;-;
i'm jayde ♪ i <3 bandori , deltarune , fnf , project sekai , fashion + art !! aromantic demigirl realness instagram twitter
tamade ♪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:02 am

All of these stories are bringing tears to my eyes ToT

I had a Russian Blue called Rascal. I had her since she was a kit, but I was only young when I got her. I had moved house and Rascal had seemed to have settled, but she ran away one day. I didn't see her again and I wish I got to know her a little more.

In 2014, I got 6 fish. I cared for them as much all I could, but one day, one of my fish got stuck in one of their toys. He couldn't swim and was laying at the bottom of the tank. I knew he would die, I was upset of course. Some how, all the other fish seemed to become ill or something and they all died. It was devastating to lose them.

I now have a new cat, and I'm giving her all my love all and making the most of my time with her.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking. » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:00 pm

lighting a candle for my snake Cass who passed earlier today.
    He was such a sweet and friendly snake, loved to be out and handled by everyone.
    Cass was a ghost brooks kingsnake, about 3 years old and about 5ft.

Wishful Thinking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guitargirl783 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:47 am

To Prism my purple and blue Beta fish. You deserved a better owner.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Image THORN- She was my baby rat. Died on 9/25/16. I will always love her. Image
Guitargirl783

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Image This candle is for a couple of my pets.
The first one being Winter, the best hamster I ever had. I got you on a crisp Christmas evening... probably the first time it had ever snowed on Christmas for me, and just leaving my dad's car to hop into my Mom's apartment was chilly enough. The snow crunched underfoot and the color was a brilliant white, almost blinding, showing off that winter was here. Inside it was warm, and I believe that is what brewed you to be so nice. Oh you deserved a better owner than younger me, but no matter what you were the best hamster I have ever had, and a brilliant first small pet. You would hug our fingers and noses, you'd fall asleep in our hands, and when we'd scratch between your shoulders you acted like it was the greatest thing in the whole world and splay out your body and make little happy noises... oh Winter. When you got that tumor behind your ear I tried to ignore it. I didn't want to accept the fact that my little baby was dying. But when Mom said she'd take you to the vet and I came home and saw her crying... I knew you had to be put down. I knew you were in pain and that is the worst thing I think of, even today. I know you went peacefully though, and I will love you forever and always Winter. <3

Then there is Lego-Girl and Shimmer. Shimmer, my lil' fatty. You had such a personality for a little female Betta fish. You'd follow my finger around the tank, do flips when I spun my finger around, and then always tried to eat all of the food. Lego-Girl, you were more insecure, but I knew you enjoyed your life nether-less. I'm sorry I stopped walking straight to your tank after school once I got Winter, but I hope you guys understood. It was another cold night when you guys died, we were trying to move in with my new stepdad when mom thought it would be a good idea to leave open a window, and your tank froze over... I hope you girls didn't suffer too much.

Then there is Pepper Junior, better known as P.J.. Oh P.J., I knew from the moment we got you that you'd be a little furry hamster up my behind. When my stepdad, ever so gently, put his hand in your cage on Christmas morning and you bit on to him like it was your life on the line, we knew you'd be a tough one. We were blessed with Winter, but if she was a angel then you were defiently a devil. You weren't bad all the time, though. You liked to bury around your cage, and you loved running around in your ball and around my room. In your last days, you were nice too. I woke up one morning to check on you like I always did and I found out you had passed through the night, I bawled. Even though you weren't the nicest hamster ever, you taught me one of the most important lessons; how to be patient, and how to gain somebody's trust instead of forcing it out of them. You were a little surprise hidden in a ball of rage <3

Fourthly, there was Sebastian. Our time together was short-lived, and though I feel bad for your death, I'm glad you passed quickly. You didn't like life here, even though you were the 'alpha' male of the tank, and you even made Ocean-Pony, my stubborn fish, bow down to you! You were always hiding though, and I could tell you had a lot of burning hatred behind your gills. I was the one who found you dead, it was after school and i came to feed you and I found you had... killed yourself. I hope you passed in peace though, little guy. <3

Lastly, there was Zico. We almost had a year together! Oh my poor Zico, I loved you so much. Even though you were just a tiny little Betta fish, I loved you to pieces. I'd boast your beauty to my friends and your personality was one I craved for: Bold, independent, strong. You made sure the little (well, not so little any more) Ocean-Pony into his place, making sure Sebastian's rule kept place. You loved the heater, and the filter, and the plants. You found the world to be so interesting, even though you put on a bad-boy show. You never liked cameras though, or even my phone, so that was the only down side to you. How could I show the world your beauty if you were so insecure? Well, I know you had a good life, though. You grew into your scales, you puffed up your gills, and shined your blue-gray-red glow. It was my brother, though, who killed you. Poured the whole thing of new food into your tank. He'd done this three times before, but unfortunately, I knew you were on your last fin. I hoped it wouldn't be that day though. I went to take the dog on a walk and when I came home my mom had that look on her face. She said she watched you die, take your last gulp of air before turning grey with sudden death. It didn't sound like you went in pain though, which is good.<3 Love you little man.

All of my little animals... I hope they are all in a peaceful place now, where they have no cages that I must confine them too and that they are having the best after-life ever. They all deserved it. <3
Image megan ~ she/they Image
hello! i make art sometimes
pls disregard my old stuff, i've been on this site since i was a literal child
i like to draw, roleplay, and trade!
i have a service dog and love dogs+fish!!
user since 2011 | previously JiminSpazz | x
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ExpensiveAlpaca » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:12 pm

I'd like to light a candle in remembrance of the amazing, sweet little pup who was taken from us too soon. Though we only had her for a couple months, I grew so attached to her. She was such a goofball who one second would be spazzing out and the next she's passed out by your side. Not only was I hooked on her, but she followed me everywhere. If she saw me going upstairs she'd chase after me and instantly go into my room, whether that's where I was headed or not. Heidi was such an amazing puppy who I wish I could've spent so much more time with.
On March 31st my precious little angel was taken from this world by accident. We let her go outside unmonitored because we have another dog who she follows around. She knew her boundaries within the yard too. Oliver, our other dog, was going to the bathroom near the road when Heidi decided to walk onto it. Not seeing her, an older man hit her in his truck. I still regret having been asleep that whole time. I wonder; if I had been awake, could I have prevented the incident? I was woken up and rushed to the vet with her and my dad. At first we thought she had only bumped her muzzle off the car and went completely under it because nothing seemed too bad, but after getting X-rays we were proven wrong. Heidi had a broken pelvis, leg, rib, shoulder, and blood was in her lungs. Since she had been my mom's early birthday present in January, we let her decide Heidi's fate. As I knew she would choose, we ended her pain by euthanizing her.
Never will a day go by where I don't miss her. She was such an amazing dog with a personality that suited mine perfectly. We were partners in crime. Never in a million years would I have expected her death would come on that day. It was all too sudden and way too soon. I'm so glad I got to comfort her through her pain on the way to the vet, I'll never forget the way she looked at me and rested her head in my hand. She was my baby. All I want is for her to know how much I loved her. Rest easy Heidi, you've left your pawprint on my heart.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." - Richard Puz, the Carolinian.

Art Shop | Characters
Rest in peace Pancake. Rest in peace Barry. Rest in peace Auggie. Rest in peace Heidi.
ExpensiveAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vein » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:36 pm

I'd like to speak about my rat, Sir Vincent.
This rat meant the absolute world to me.

I first got rats in 2013- Friday, November 29th, 2013, actually. I had been working my butt off for months to prove that I could handle the responsibility of owning a pet by doing things such as keeping my room clean, doing the laundry & dishes, cleaning up the dog's waste, and writing a seven page essay on rats- including their diet, health concerns, environments, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Then, finally, on Thanksgiving, after months of doing chores, I was told 'yes', and the next day my dad and I headed over to a pet store a few blocks from my house. At the pet store were three boys (all fancy)- an albino, a black(who we ended up taking home too for my little sister (We named him Validore)), and a white/black. I had known for months that I would name my rat Sir Vincent, but I had never taken into consideration which color Vince would be. After about five minutes of decision, I picked the black and white one because he was a mix of the other colors. This decision changed my life. At first, I had thought that rats were cute pets to have and I had known that they were affectionate, but I didn't know that you could have a bond with a rat like I had with Vince. This dude was legitimately the most personal rat I've had- I've owned 13 in total (although only four of which were 100% mine). He would lie down with me and cuddle with me, he would follow me, he would kiss my tears when I was upset. He taught me that it's okay to trust others; bad things happen and there's nothing you can do about it except move on. He taught me that it's okay to be upset, and that some things are inevitable, but in the end everything will be okay. Although I dearly love the other rats that I've had, nothing will ever replace my Vince. I think about him every day, even though it's been almost a year since he passed.
I got him November 29th, 2013,
and I lost him June 16th, 2015.
Rest In Peace, my angel. <3

lee | they |
some sort of creature
i like rats & jellycat plushes
looking for c$ & 2014 egypt starry calf
-
vein

My pets
My items
My wishlist