What is your dream pet?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: what is your dream pet?

Postby Hime » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 am

I already got one dream pet of mine, Icelandic horse. And getting another next spring, a foal. Though the exact horse is not completely a dream come true, still I love her to bits. <3
I'd really want a seychellois longhair, balinese or oriental longhair(cat breeds) someday. I wouldn't mind another birman either... Also a dog has become sort of a dream, possibly a sheltie, kooikerhondje(even though they are kinda rare), Finnish lapphund or an Icelandic sheepdog(rare as well). Though I like aussies and border collies as well, but they would probably too much hassle for me. Sadly about all breeders websites I've checked say they firstly sell their puppies to people who are interested in doggy hobbies, such as agility... XP I would just want a companion dog, since having a horse, not to mention soon two, takes a lot of my free time already. And no, we do not have shelters with dog over population around here, so that's no for adopting.
Aquarium would be really cool too, filled with pretty fishes to stare... But I know nothing about those either, and they seem bit hassle to take care of... XD So me getting anything other than a cat is highly un-likely for next...5 years maybe.
Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...
Hime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatbandkid » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 am

Fortunea wrote:Mines a horse or pony, but a Friesian to be precise.
friesian-horse-b7d3edfdf5824a5563edca87bd3f8faaf3c26ac4.jpg

Wow that horse is beautiful
tumblr wattpad

Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Thatbandkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortunea » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 am

Hime wrote:I already got one dream pet of mine, Icelandic horse. And getting another next spring, a foal. Though the exact horse is not completely a dream come true, still I love her to bits. <3
I'd really want a seychellois longhair, balinese or oriental longhair(cat breeds) someday. I wouldn't mind another birman either... Also a dog has become sort of a dream, possibly a sheltie, kooikerhondje(even though they are kinda rare), Finnish lapphund or an Icelandic sheepdog(rare as well). Though I like aussies and border collies as well, but they would probably too much hassle for me. Sadly about all breeders websites I've checked say they firstly sell their puppies to people who are interested in doggy hobbies, such as agility... XP I would just want a companion dog, since having a horse, not to mention soon two, takes a lot of my free time already. And no, we do not have shelters with dog over population around here, so that's no for adopting.
Aquarium would be really cool too, filled with pretty fishes to stare... But I know nothing about those either, and they seem bit hassle to take care of... XD So me getting anything other than a cat is highly un-likely for next...5 years maybe.

Icelandic horses are so cute! You could just get a fishtank, feed them daily and clean the tank every so often. Fish aren't much work, really.
:)
Fortunea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastasquid » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 am

~Dream pet~

A donkey

Name:
Burrito
Colour:
Grey
Fur:
Longish

I would get him as a baby and put him in a nice field to run about in, then I could get some company for him.

~My pets~

Archie:

Archie is a chubby, black and white border collie. He loves to fetch his ball, food (He's very greedy) and to be sroked. He is a very happy dog. He doesn't get on with labradors (Black), dalamtions, a certain white german shepard and bouncy dogs. Other than that he's fine. He had a best friend who was a labrador X whippet but he went somewhere else. Archie loves everyone and will happily play with anyone.

As a puppy:

Ollie:

Ollie is a strong, black and white jack russell terrier who adores playing with his toys. He has alot of friends including a border terrier, a shih tzu and another jack russell.... his brother! Ollie has a big bark and will bark at nearly everything, dogs, people, hats, but he never bites, it's because he is scared of nearly everything. There was once a lpastic bag full of clothes outside someone's house and he wouldn't go past it until I showed him what it was *Rolls eyes* Ollie is a cute little dog who has a big personality.

As a puppy:

This is Ollies brother Charlie, he is my Grandmas dog :)

Haha!

I also have 2 gerbils, one hamster and seven fish :)
Last edited by Pastasquid on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pastasquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantelle » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 am

I got my Golden Retriever this christmas, I was so happy! c:
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortunea » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 am

loveheart307 wrote:
~Dream pet~

A donkey

Name:
Burrito
Colour:
Grey
Fur:
Longish

I would get him as a baby and put him in a nice field to run about in, then I could get some company for him.

~My pets~

Archie:

Archie is a chubby, black and white border collie. He loves to fetch his ball, food (He's very greedy) and to be sroked. He is a very happy dog. He doesn't get on with labradors (Black), dalamtions, a certain white german shepard and bouncy dogs. Other than that he's fine. He had a best friend who was a labrador X whippet but he went somewhere else. Archie loves everyone and will happily play with anyone.

Ollie:

Ollie is a strong, black and white jack russell terrier who adores playing with his toys. He has alot of friends including a border terrier, a shih tzu and another jack russell.... his brother! Ollie has a big bark and will bark at nearly everything, dogs, people, hats, but he never bites, it's because he is scared of nearly everything. There was once a lpastic bag full of clothes outside someone's house and he wouldn't go past it until I showed him what it was *Rolls eyes* Ollie is a cute little dog who has a big personality.

This is Ollies brother Charlie, he is my Grandmas dog :)

Your dogs are so cute! I would have a donkey as a pet after horses & ponies. They are so fluffy!
Fortunea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastasquid » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

Yeah, I think they are adorable. I don't like horses as one bit my finger :lol: But a dog once bit my finger and I still love them, strange? :lol:
Pastasquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

I really want a house! Sadly that won't happen since we live in a big city.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastasquid » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 am

Mystical Midnight wrote:I really want a house! Sadly that won't happen since we live in a big city.

Do you have a stable near you?
Pastasquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortunea » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 am

loveheart307 wrote:
Yeah, I think they are adorable. I don't like horses as one bit my finger :lol: But a dog once bit my finger and I still love them, strange? :lol:

Maybe as horses are bigger and can seem more intimidating? I love them, though!
Fortunea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me