LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Regy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 pm

My 4 Rabbits got very Excited yesterday.. Brought Home 3 New Guinea pigs
Big man Curled up with them right away..
Love Dark Angel & SuperNatural

ImageImage

Alec-X5-494 331845739494
Ben-X5-493 331845739493
Regy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yiruma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 pm

I have a bunny;)
TRADE WITH ME !

I want:
Yiruma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyGuldfisk » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Lol cute <3
WIP SIGNATURE
[ ArtShop || Deviant Art ]
LonelyGuldfisk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 am

Munchie123 wrote:I love my rabbit c:
I wanted a lap dog to lay in bed with me, that i could pet when im lazy. Then i remembered my rabbit could do that.
Now my rabbit has a job. She lays in bed with me while i pet her as a stress reliever for my depression.
Who knew a rabbit could be as sweet as a dog. She just lays there and lets me pet her, and she sniffs around adorably. Shes full of love c:

Edit: I forgot to mention that if i stop petting, she nudges my arm to see if im ok.

Rabbits really are like little dogs, but even better! c; I never realized either!

I'm working with Charlie, my rabbit who was abandoned at a friend's house, and he is now sitting in my lap when I feed him. C8

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Promi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:52 am

Ok so i have 2 new babby pigmie goats and i put one of my rabits in there.. and my rabbit is a small rabit and she is old.... the goats started chassing the rabbit.... why?
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.

5 / 21 / 2013
Promi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowytoshi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:07 am

Promi wrote:Ok so i have 2 new babby pigmie goats and i put one of my rabits in there.. and my rabbit is a small rabit and she is old.... the goats started chassing the rabbit.... why?

I don't know why the goats would have done that, but you really should not put your rabbit in those kind of situations. Your rabbit could very well have a heart attack and die or be injured by the goats.
Last edited by Snowytoshi on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowytoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Promi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 am

Ok... thank you
The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.

5 / 21 / 2013
Promi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 am

my bunny is about 4months,we have had is sines it was 8weeks.but it chases our cat wich would love to eat it but have traned it not to.why would my bunny chase the cat?
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaniVik » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 am

love8188 wrote:my bunny is about 4months,we have had is sines it was 8weeks.but it chases our cat wich would love to eat it but have traned it not to.why would my bunny chase the cat?

I think it chases the cat because it don´t know that its a cat and it´s dangerous. He or she just think: "Hey, this is my room! Get out!" It´s very tipically for rabbits, they are very special with their "own room" (this could be their cage, your garden or you complete house...)
Image & Kiano
DaniVik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaniVik » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 am

ZORAGON wrote:Need some help with making a Pedigree for my rabbit. Please only answer if you have experience with doing pedigrees thanks :thumbup:

Ok so I have a litter of Netherland dwarfs bunnies Both there parents have pedigrees, so what I want to know is how do I go about typing up pedigrees for the babies? I noticed that there are 15 rabbits listed on the pedigree which is 3th gen. I'm confused a bit how to I combined 2 pedigrees into one.

I´m not breeding, but I´m very interested in that and me new rabbit has a pedigree too. I make an example with my one, maybe it could help you:
Saphier is the mother from Saira. Saira is the mum from Salomon. The father from Salomon is Polarsturm.
So his pedigree is something like this:

Salomon
Polarsturm | Saira
? | ? | ? | Saphier

Then there is Pepsy. Pepsys mother is Polarlicht and her father is Schneeball. So it´s:

Pepsy
Schneeball | Polarlicht

Now this is the pedigree of my rabbit Princess (her father is Salomon and her mother is Pepsy):

Princess
Salomon Pepsy
Polarsturm | Saira Schneeball | Polarlicht
? | ? | ? | Saphier ? | ? | ? | ?

But the complete pedigree has more information...
You could do the pedigree like that:

name from the baby-bunny
breed
colour
tattoos or something
birthday
breeder

left: the same for the father
right: the same for the mother

left from the father: the father from the father
and so on

Is this what you would like to know?
If you like I could scan the pedigree from Princess, but it´s a german one ;)

best wishes,
Daniela
Image & Kiano
DaniVik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me