Cat Chat 2

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Cat Chat 2

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Chip owned by .undertale.mettaton. is a non pedigree shorthair ginger and white tom! He is very affectionate, loves to cuddled, and freaked out of hamster balls. He is my cat, as I took him in when he was a stray. I believe he is about 3 years of age, when we found him he was twelve pounds, now about ten pounds.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Guys I had the best DREAM EVER!
This is my dream//

my friend and I were outside playing in the front and we saw a cat we have never seen before. It looked a little like this. I love cats, and get distracted for a good five minutes if I see one. So I went over and the cat was wrapped in a blue rag-blanket thing. Idk my mind is weird. Anyway, I reached out my hand to her and we became friends. She let me hold her. My friend came over and said we need to name the cat, so after Simply Nailogicals Menchie, we called our cat Menchie. We thought she was a stray but I promised the cat to stay near be ause I was going to get cat food for her. I didn't go get cat food, but Mr. Jangles, a real cat, (looks like this) came along and was jelous, so he brought Menchie under the neighbors car, did it, and then Menchie exploded with kittens owo

I wish the 'finding the cat and it was friendly' part was real :(
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolz28 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Here is my real cat Felix. He's huge and fluffy. So soft!
Attachments
WIN_20150122_233608.JPG
I had him for about 3 months here.
WIN_20150122_233608.JPG (145.19 KiB) Viewed 33 times
lolz28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:39 am

buster moon. wrote:Guys I had the best DREAM EVER!
This is my dream//

my friend and I were outside playing in the front and we saw a cat we have never seen before. It looked a little like this. I love cats, and get distracted for a good five minutes if I see one. So I went over and the cat was wrapped in a blue rag-blanket thing. Idk my mind is weird. Anyway, I reached out my hand to her and we became friends. She let me hold her. My friend came over and said we need to name the cat, so after Simply Nailogicals Menchie, we called our cat Menchie. We thought she was a stray but I promised the cat to stay near be ause I was going to get cat food for her. I didn't go get cat food, but Mr. Jangles, a real cat, (looks like this) came along and was jelous, so he brought Menchie under the neighbors car, did it, and then Menchie exploded with kittens owo

One time I had a dream that I went to a jungle and it was filled with statues. Three cats popped out of the bushes. One was a grey/blue European tabby, One was a non-pedigree ginger and white, the other was a black and white tux. I woke up after they all popps out and then my dad took us to this statue place. He said 'Look, A cat!'. I thought he had met a statue, but actually a real cat! It looked like the European tabby from my dream. EXCACTLY LIKE.
So then a month and a half later at my house, I find the non-pedigree ginger and white in my driveway. (He lives with us now, as I named him Chip!)
Now, I am waiting everydy for the tux cat. :D
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:15 am

our cat just.. disappeared. I don't know what to do without her. it feels like I've cried my eyes out. I've been calling her name a lot, and so has my family. she isn't showing up, and she has never been gone this long before. it's raining. she never would stay out in the rain before.
    she is my little girl, my princess. I don't know what to do if we can't find her.

I miss her. so damn much. I hope she returns safely. and if not, I hope she's out there. and I hope she's safe.

a few weekends ago we brought her to the cabin. not long before that we got a new kitten but he wasn't with us to the cabin, so we laughed and said "this'll be the last time she's here by herself, with no other cats!"

I guess it was her last time. ever.

I don't know how to handle this.

please come home. I miss you.

edit: added a photo of her.
β”Œxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┐
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
β”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”˜
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:36 am

@turtle...
Oh.. That's horrible. I hope she comes back... If I lost either of my kitties I would feel the same way. I'm sorry if this makes you feel worse, I just wanted to say I hope you're okay. You've tried leaving her food, litterbox maybe and such outside for her? Maybe just something she knows? Like a blanket or pillow or cat bed or something...
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 am

@turtle

I feel so bad for you... here's a hug. I hope she comes back. Try doing what non said and leave things out for her, and look for her in places she's likely to go. My cat disappeared for almost a month and it turned out she was just under a house in a crawl space and she couldn't get out. Put up posters with a clear picture, a description, at least one phone number, and a reward if she's gone for a long time. Chances are she's somewhere nearby, and you'll see her again.
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 am

.Undertale.Mettaton. wrote:
buster moon. wrote:Guys I had the best DREAM EVER!
This is my dream//

One time I had a dream that I went to a jungle and it was filled with statues. Three cats popped out of the bushes. One was a grey/blue European tabby, One was a non-pedigree ginger and white, the other was a black and white tux. I woke up after they all popps out and then my dad took us to this statue place. He said 'Look, A cat!'. I thought he had met a statue, but actually a real cat! It looked like the European tabby from my dream. EXCACTLY LIKE.
So then a month and a half later at my house, I find the non-pedigree ginger and white in my driveway. (He lives with us now, as I named him Chip!)
Now, I am waiting everydy for the tux cat. :D

Omg! Hopefully "Menchie" will come to me. But I would name her Ivy instead.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

turtle... wrote:

our cat just.. disappeared. I don't know what to do without her. it feels like I've cried my eyes out. I've been calling her name a lot, and so has my family. she isn't showing up, and she has never been gone this long before. it's raining. she never would stay out in the rain before.
    she is my little girl, my princess. I don't know what to do if we can't find her.

I miss her. so damn much. I hope she returns safely. and if not, I hope she's out there. and I hope she's safe.

a few weekends ago we brought her to the cabin. not long before that we got a new kitten but he wasn't with us to the cabin, so we laughed and said "this'll be the last time she's here by herself, with no other cats!"

I guess it was her last time. ever.

I don't know how to handle this.

please come home. I miss you.

Here's some tips from a few pages back

Cataclasm wrote:
Zaranora wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions on finding a missing cat?
I've already called all my local vets, animal shelters, humane society, and rescues, I put up and handed out flyers plus posted on social media and still nothing. I live in an apartment complex and putting his litter box outside as a friend of mine suggested won't work due to my neighbors and building management. I could use any help I can get. He's my baby and I don't know what to do without him.

You could try leaving something he could recognize by scent outside. (Maybe a bit further from your apartment complex, but still in a place you can watch over) Like a blanket he'd sleep on or something. As well as some food and water. If he's not an outside cat, it's likely he's just hiding somewhere due to how overwhelming a whole new place can be, so if he smells something familiar, it could help him find his way back.

Though since you said it's raining, leave things under an overhang for now until the storm passes so the scents don't get washed out or the objects don't get ruined and muddy. If she hates the rain she's likely hunkered down somewhere until it passes. If you've got any treats your cat likes you can go around shaking the bag/container while calling for her. I know sometimes cats will come running if they hear their food shaking around. If it rains a lot in your area you may want to try laminated flyers (if you can afford it) so they stay readable even if they get rained on. If you're comfortable with it, even go door to door and ask your neighbors personally if they've seen her or if they would keep an eye out for her and give them the flyer with your contact info.
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 am

Aww, I just your lost cat post! That is horrible. But, if she is timing the streets, let's hope someone nice will find her. Is she use to being outdoors??

I also had a dream that we found a stray dog...
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me