>>Fursona Contest<<

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

>>Fursona Contest<<

Postby Rosa.Wolke » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm

*Hi!*
Just want to warn you before you dive too far into this that my prizes aren't that great. It's an unlimited amount of items from my pixel box shop, viewtopic.php?f=21&t=745525&p=18520427#p18520427. This is equivalent to several rares, but isn't actually pets.

I'm looking for a Fursona! Everyone seems to have one, and I've decided that I might as well pick one too. Unfortunately, I am having a rather difficult time deciding on what I want her to look like. If you'd be so kind as to help me out, I'd be quite happy. :3

What I like:

~The colors purple, green, blue, and pink. (And rainbows! :3)
~Either pastel color theme (Easter-like, almost), or dark, rich color theme.
~Cats (wild or domestic), Dragons, Rats, Unicorns.
~Something made up by you! (A brand new species! I won't claim the species, just that particular character)
~Elements (Air is my favorite)
~Wings
~Unique markings or symbols.
~Unnatural line-edits (like multiple tails, extra fluff, wings, etc.)
~Something that fits in my siggy.
~Mystery
~Intelligence

What I don't like:

~Emo/goth/dark
~Super cute. No chibi.
~Blood, gore, scars
~Hair, or other human characteristics.
~Excessive jewelry.
~Colored in line-art. This should be your own!

I reserve the right to award no first prize. I also reserve the right to cancel at any time. Everyone will receive a small prize if I have to cancel. You can chose which of the two prizes you'd like, UNLESS I decide otherwise. Which I might, if the entries are not what I had hoped for.

Now for the prizes.

First Place: Unlimited Whisker Bucks at my Pixel Box Shop (link above) OR everything in my trade group.
Second Place: 1,000 Whisker Bucks at my Pixel Box Shop OR this pet: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=40156494
Third Place: 500 Whisker Bucks at my Pixel Box Shop OR These pets: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=43301982, http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.p ... &bg=d1ff78

Everyone else gets 100 Whisker Bucks at my Pixel Box Shop.

I understand if I don't get many entries. I'll try again when I earn more pets. :3
Sorge nicht, denn den Herrn liebt dich.
Er weiss alle, Sei nicht ängstlich.
Er hält dich in seinem liebenden Arme,
Sein Mitgefühl ist wirklich ernorme.
Er hilft dir, durch deine Schwierigkeiten.
Er ist dort in Frieden und Kriegzeiten.
Und wenn du brauchst Atempause
Dann er führt dich nach Hause.
~Rosa.Wolke

|My Characters|Design Shop|My Quiz |
ImageImageImageImage
All stamps taken from DeviantArt belong to their respective owners.
Refresh to see new ones! :D
(I was formally ~Mango~)
Rosa.Wolke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me