Art Comp! - 850 C$ + 09 ERs in PRIZES! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Art Comp! - 850 C$ + 09 ERs in PRIZES!

Postby oshkosh » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:55 am

.:Daisy:. wrote:Hi! I drew Bic, hes a cutie :)

https://imgur.com/a/oaUHpl7

He looks amazing!! Thank you for your entry!
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp! - 850 C$ + 09 ERs in PRIZES! - WINNERS ANNOUNC

Postby oshkosh » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:13 pm

First off, apologies for the delay! RL picked up and I didn't have much time on here! Second, I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated! All of your works are incredible and I'm so grateful for the effort it took to make each one! Finally, lets get to the winners!

3rd place

bic by .:Daisy:.

2nd place

iska by Vendrus

1st place

eros (2) by NommyBobbin

Again, thank you everyone! NommyBobbin, please send a trade for your prize and I’ll pm the other winners once it’s their turn to pick from the pool!
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp! - 850 C$ + 09 ERs in PRIZES! - WINNERS ANNOUNC

Postby NommyBobbin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:35 am

oshkosh wrote:
First off, apologies for the delay! RL picked up and I didn't have much time on here! Second, I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated! All of your works are incredible and I'm so grateful for the effort it took to make each one! Finally, lets get to the winners!

3rd place

bic by .:Daisy:.

2nd place

iska by Vendrus

1st place

eros (2) by NommyBobbin

Again, thank you everyone! NommyBobbin, please send a trade for your prize and I’ll pm the other winners once it’s their turn to pick from the pool!

Oh wow thank you so much! He is a beautiful character and I absolutely loved drawing him. I will send a trade offer asap, thank you so much !

I am so happy you liked it ☺️
You are here for a special reason. As we journey through life we come across many challenges and heartache. Right now in your life, you are exactly where you need to be. For those of you who need to hear this today, take a deep breath. Trust the journey, trust yourself, and know that there is a very special and unique place in this world, just for you. Life is a beautiful gift, where we can learn, grow and heal. Namaste. ♥

NommyBobbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me