✧˚ · . [$150 vouchers in prizes!] Design my Kalon MYO!. · ˚✧

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ✧˚ · . [$150 vouchers in prizes!] Design my Kalon MYO!.

Postby 蛋黄月饼 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:41 pm

themst... accessories are removable ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
was kinda stuck on what colour hair to give them so that can be changed c: (along with anything else if needed)
if this doesn't place first or second i'd like to keep them if possible!!! if so, i can change them so they're not too similar with your ideas if you wanted to re-use them ^-^

[s] hair, custom shine, claws
[c] fur, custom tail
[uc] custom ears, custom pupil shape
[r] horns, halo, reverse munch, body shine (the flower)
[l] 5 tails
蛋黄月饼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kriemhild gretchen

Postby home » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 pm

ultimate madoka!!!!

kinda wish i was feeling well enough/had the energy to do a form change instead for homura + madoka but u take what u can get

wing refs to come i forgor.... some design notes:
    - shine is her witch form runes (i can clean up if needed)
    - the halo behind her head is supposed to kiiiinda look like a clock as a reference to homura and law of cycle
    - the halo on her neck is supposed to represent the ribbon she gave to homura </3
    - the bows on her arms are fur ribbons!! lots of bows hehe

and as always if any changes are needed i can do anythin~ thank u for the opportunity!! if she doesn't place 1st or 2nd i'd probably like to keep her if that is okay c:

[nr]skinny
    [s] shine, hair, claws
    [uc] ears, tongue, pupils
    [r] halo (1 behind head + red ribbon on her neck), rev munch, double tail
    [l] three sets of wings
Last edited by home on Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:26 pm

hello ?? all the above entries are just stunning ,, i actually don't know how i'll be able to choose a winner </3

couple hours left to submit any remaining entries !! just a reminder this closes at 11:59 PM
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover
art shop C4C

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:13 pm

so sorry im a little late but this is now closed ! ^0^ all above entries are accepted and I'll get the results up + contact winners asap!
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover
art shop C4C

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:26 pm

okayyyayy i wanted to get this done ASAP so here we go !!
i first wanna award some (non-official) honorable mentions !
@home - your madoka kal has my HEART, the HAIRRR, the MARKINGS!! everything is just perfect gosh <3 what a stunning baby ! since you are keepin her i do hope to see her around someday hehe >:3
@squeegi - HELLO ?? huohuo my BABYYY !! she's so clean ugghhh, the accessories just top it off MWAHH, everything about this baby just pulled me right in MWAH shes stunning
@6MochaSnail9 - your lineart is SO clean im jealous ahhhhh !! shes such a cutie, i adore her split of galaxy and white as well !
@Ucanthandleme - goodness shes STUNNING!! she totally fits the idea i had, i get geisha vibes and omggg,,, just so beautiful MWAH
@freybugg - the coolest cowgirl out there !!! i love this design so much oh em gee, the horns are just <3 mwah

3rd place @chickpea - those nightfury/lightfury kals? oh my goodness. they're absolutely perfect, fit the idea i had to a T
those designs are just absolutely perfect, i adore them so much and if not by myself, i hope they do become real one day BWAH !!! (if i could bribe you to let me make them real in the future,,, hmu,,, >:3c)

2nd place @kaisisles - my goodness, what a baby,,,, i wish i could smooch her silly little head. the hair and the flame just makes my brain go brr /pos and the EXPRESSION??? she is literally the epitome of what i wanted and AGHHH, i just couldn't stop looking at her i always came back to her when making my decisions for placements, i am VERY excited to make this gal real because wow. <3

1st place @蛋黄月饼 - where do i even begin? everything about this kal spoke wonders to me. the accessories were absolutely perfect, the horns?? literally my favourite style ever omg,,, <3333 the design itself is just exactly what I was looking for and to top it off, the expression fitting her PERFECTLY. everything about this angel just had me HOOKED. even while judging this, i keep going back just to stare at them .... gosh im so . in love with everything . she truly truly has my heart

to all winners !! you can either dm me through the kal discord (if you're in it) to claim USD/voucher rewards or pm me here thru cs and we can set it up ! ^0^
thank you all again so so much for entering, i appreciate you all MWAHH <33
outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 蛋黄月饼 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:42 pm

ahh omg thank you so much i'm so glad you liked my entry!! i quite liked how they turned out so i'm glad i'll be able to see them around hehe c: !! i'll dm you in a minute ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა
also i just wanted to take a moment and appreciate everyone's entries, my GOSH they were all so stunning, heart eyes to all of them ueueue ♡
蛋黄月饼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:45 am

congrats to the winners (^▽^)ノ and thank u for the kind words outlaw, and for hosting this comp<3!!
everyone's entries were lovely \(ϋ)/♡

x
ᴠᴇʟ / ​🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery