🦀[ENDED]🦀[RESULTS PG.12]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 🦀[CURRENTLY JUDGING]🦀[RESULTS 9/22]

Postby ex0tic_xx » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:27 am

Fixed the pawpads!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦀[ENDED]🦀[RESULTS PG.12]

Postby plunch » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:06 am

thank you for your patience !!

i have gone back and forth between all of the entries and it was really tough!! all of the entries had their own strengths but i did really boil it down to the styles/likes i have listed, so this is what i have based my judgments upon!

4th
entry by zee,! i really enjoyed this design especially all of the hibiscus and the light colors!! ive always wanted a very 'chic' gyaru oc but you have drawn that idea very well! congrats !

3rd
entry by kaisisles! im a very big sucker for armor and tactical gear, so this entry was a very good contender for that! the design is easy to look at and understand and really gets the point across! congrats !

2nd
entry by Lemon Coyote! i love how fluffy they are !! i am a really big fan of the wings and the glasses, its just a really nice design to look at !! congrats!

1st
entry by DreamShine! i really love all the technical aspects of this design, its really clean and i love the glow accents !! i can definitely see him fighting space aliens or something cool like that ..! congrats !!

i loved everyones designs !! it was really really hard to choose and i really considered adding 2 more placements but alas i need to stick to what i said in my original posts ^^;; for everyone else, you are absolutely free to do what you would like with your entries! please find them a good home!!! i will be sending out prizes and participation prizes also !! thank you so much for taking the time to draw for this competition, i will definitely be setting up some more in the future with this topic, so keep on the lookout !!

present day /// timezone EST // eng/中文 /// ǝɯᴉʇ ʇuǝsǝɹd
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me