❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [Raffle Soon!] 💕

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] 💕

Postby Maddox Malice » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:42 am

I was juuuuust reminded that time zones exist, haha! ROX.mp4 received a pet, so it'd be Ocelot ^3^ with the graceful honor of choosing! Whatever tickles your fancy, take it home~ Here, again, I already know who will win with you and as soon as possible, I'll tend to that. Mueheh.

May you be smiled upon <3

❤ Other Stuff ❤

Discord: maddoxmalice
Languages: ENG / GER

Actively Playing: DnD, LoL,
BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Currently Watching: Solo
Leveling, Helluva Boss and
Hazbin Hotel ❤

PM's are always open, even thou I'm a bit awkward.
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:32 am

Heya ~

With one more pet sent out to a beautiful new home, it's now Wookieinmashoo's turn to pick their well earned prize. I still have a lot to give so let's keep it up <3!!!

On that note, I probably won't be able to do much over the weekend, as I'm not at home. I'll be back sunday evening and try to do as much as I can then. If you want - and it's not mandatory - the next to receive a pet can always write their choice in here and the one after that can check what pets are still left and chose from them. Not a must, just a suggestion to keep it smooth~ I don't believe that everyone checks this thread regularly, since everyone has their own live and might be busy which is absolutely fine and valid! So I'll be right back at managing this as soon as I can! <3 It's not your responsibility that this works - so I don't want to push it onto you. If you feel uncomfortable with anything, please tell me and we will find a solution that makes everyone happy~

That said, I'll be gone for a bit and hope to see you guys well and happy on sunday~

May you be smiled upon

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [Afterparty] 💕

Postby Maddox Malice » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:15 am

Heya, you wonderful people I had the opportunity to meet! Blessed be this day and I hope you all could relax and gain strength over the weekend. A new week is at the horizon, waiting to be tackled by freshly rested people that are destined to do great!

... I can feel the rainbow somewhere :D Sorry, I'm a little too hyped and while I technically didn't have to share it, here we are. I'll have the bucket on standby when it's too much, don't worry. Hehe. Anyways! Two recommendation prizes have found a new home and I'm ready to give more - everything in it's due time! When there's an update, I shall share it with you guys. For now, I wanted to share that I'm back and on it again.

Some of us still have a few hours of sunday, some are still in the morning hours and some are close to the new week - but I wish everyone the best time they possibly can get and a lot of strength and love!

May you be smiled upon

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:00 am

Heya~

Let's move on with the next in line, stan. and ROX.mp4! I would like to check if everything is as it should be, but that will be in the background. I want to make sure everyone gets what they deserve and were promised on my part. But that doesn't mean that errors can't happen. If you yourself notice something amiss, do not hesitate to write me. If I can promise one thing, then that I'd never miss something out of spite or to hurt someone. I'm a very chaotic person - this is not an excuse, it's a flaw on my part that you shouldn't have to carry - or even worry about. We will make this work in a positive manner, I sure hope, as this contest has been 💕

Alrighty then! stan.,this group is open for you to choose one pet that's to your liking and ROX.mp4 the recommendation prize from that group is either a set or up to 4 incomplete pets.

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [Final Placement] 💕

Postby Maddox Malice » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:47 pm

This is it. The last placement that I give out and with it, the last recommendation/ nomination / fav! Would 0ceanButterfly and plunch be so precious and step forward? 0ceanButterfly is able to choose from the main prize group and plunch is able to choose from the fav group! Once these pets are given out, I shall take some more time to spin the wheel. The final pets, that include the remaining pets from the main group as well as the pets from the fav group (as sets or all remaining solo / incomplete together), will find new homes then! It may take me some time to prepare everything, so please be patient with me one last time, you precious cupcakes <3!

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [Raffle Soon!] 💕

Postby Maddox Malice » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:27 am

It has been way too long, but it's finally here. Due to several issues (personal as well as technical) it took way longer than expected and it'll be a little different. The Video is up and the order has been established by the wheel of fortune. I couldn't get my mic or my cam to work with me, they are a little stubborn, so I had to do it without any extras and story time. But I guess that won't impact it much, as the main reason is still to be rewarded for the work you've done. Rightfully so.

With no further delay, I present to you the video and the list: >> Video here <<

• .wren.
  • 0ceanButterfly
  • kaisisles
  • Music_Lover
  • Mrs. Geektastic
  • Ocelot ^3^
  • 0ceanButterfly
  • Mommy Amon
  • stan.
  • Moorray
  • Wookieinmashoo
  • Lubow1908
  • horsestigers
  • squeegi
  • yellingrock
  • Screemingcheesepuff
  • .wren.
  • Kalid
  • LokiToons
  • plunch
  • Ocelot ^3^

This is the order in which you can choose the pets. Not only can you choose from the main group (1 pet), but you can also choose from the store pet group (1 Set or 4 solo/incomplete). If there are pets left, I'll raffle again until none are left. If there are no pets left, the raffle ends. That unfortunately means that only one thing is for certain: All pets will be given out to you guys. Please keep that in mind. Names that show up multiple times have entered multiple times, if you worry about that.

If there are any questions left, you can always ask them via pm. Write the pet you want here please, so that the next person can already decide which pet they would like to have. To avoid making false promises, I will say that I will at least check once a week, but I honestly don't know if I can do any more than that currently. Whenever I check in, I will give out the pets you guys rightfully own.

At the end I want to take time and apologize for my absence. Whatever the reason, it is not fair to you guys and I am truly sorry.

May you be smiled upon

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .wren. » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:18 am

good to see you again Maddox!! I hope all is well and take absolutely all the time you need ^^ there is nothing to apologize for, stuff happens!

I'll go ahead and post my picks here, if im understanding correctly (we choose from both at once? if not my bad it's late for me and my brain is a little fried) so that others may do the same :
from the main group id really love the yellow android if that's okay and from the second group I would choose the red koi dog from 2014 (this is a small dreamie of mine hjsdbfhjbdsbf I love him aaa !!) , the flying piano dog from 2016, and two of the dragon cats from 2014- the fire/lava one and the water one if that's okay ^^ again if I misunderstood this I do apologize aa

thank you so much again for hosting such a lovely contest everyone has been so kind and the work is stunning !
.wren.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:51 am

Since this one might take a while because everyone needs to chose their pets, I'll just have a priority list. I also have the same question as the above person; is it choose from the main group OR store pets or do you get to choose from both?

Main group priority list:
any android> any basilisk> either malk dragon > spotted tribal, blood pps > wolf, vixen advent, malk dog> any advent dog > light leopard > all others
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0ceanButterfly » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:37 pm

Hi again!! I’m really sorry I’m a little late to seeing this! I’m also a little confused about the prizes like the two people above lol! But my pick from the main group would be the red android dog, but if were also allowed to choose from the the store group then my picks would be the two alpacas/green dragon cat/ lemur store pet if that’s alright. Though no worries If I misunderstood lol! If we’re only allowed to choose from one group and not both then the red android dog from the main group would be my first pick! <33 thank you so so much again!
0ceanButterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 pm

i didn't have the thread marked so i'm glad i saw in time :'D

if we can only pick from one of the two groups, my priority is
    red android > yellow android > red malk dragon (i believe the first 2 are taken already)

if we can pick from both, i'd also love this set as well
    thank you for hosting!
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me