❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [Raffle Soon!] 💕

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤ Maddox's Last Art Contest ❤ [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] 💕

Postby squeegi » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:19 am

maddox what a lovely message<3 congratulations to loki, that entry was amazing<3!! and of course congratulations to the other winners as well, i absolutely loved seeing everyone's entries for this contest. your characters are so varied and lively! thank you so much for third place!! im so glad you liked my art of onigiri<3

x
ᴠᴇʟ / ​🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokiToons » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:34 am

The way I clasped my hand over my mouth- I’m in shock, really, I hadn’t expected such a high placement because there were so many gorgeous pieces in this contest! I’m still so proud of the piece I submitted to this contest, it really was a magnum opus of sorts in terms of my rendering skills so I’m astounded to find that it appealed enough for first place! Your announcement was so encouraging and heartfelt all the way through, it was truly beautiful. Massive thank you for the opportunity to challenge myself; without these competitions to introduce motivation to do more for myself and my skill set, I really wouldn’t have gradually grown as an artist! It’s been a real pleasure participating in this contest, you all did a phenomenal job!

I took some care in choosing my nominee for an extra gift, because there were so many good entries, I could write something wonderful about each and every one of them. There were a couple that really stood out, plunch your piece was stunning and so detailed! Ocelot that entry with Reishi and Jelly was perfectly executed with all that colorful lighting! ROX.mp4 I just adore your style, it’s adorable and soft in texture! I could go on about everybody but I personally wanted to nominate and bring attention to someone who wasn’t already announced in the top ten. It’s still a hard choice, I just want to compliment some more ;-;

Mrs. Geektastic, your art is so cute, I love the way you did Jaden’s eyes

Kalid, your Onigirl is great, the extra treats and the detail on the clothes and hair were lovely!

horsestigers, I love the way the colors meld together with the pink on blue, and the overall way it came together is really appealing!

Music_Lover, your style is adorable, I love the pup and the way it’s a man’s best friend piece, well done!

Screemnigcheesepuff, you’re the first to do an animated piece on here and it came out really nicely too!

LuBow1908, your artwork is stupendous, the composition is great and the feeling of freedom and adventure it gives is wonderful!

Mooray, I love the fact it looks like she’s looking in a mirror! It’s a technique I haven’t seen a whole lot and it’s very creative!

Kaisisles, I adore sketchy styles, and the detail on the hair is incredible!

Everyone did so well but my choice in nomination goes to LuBow1908 with the Reishi entry!

And then my pick of prize is the Green Liontail thank you, thank you, thank you, I can’t simply write it enough!
LokiToons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:51 am

JUMPS FOR JOY!!!! the fact I even placed among heaps of these wonderful entries literally is shocking.

I want to congratulate all the other winners, especially loki, that piece was insane!!! congrats for the well deserved first place!!! Everyones entries in this were amazing and so well done, I understand how hard it is to pick a favorite cuz I honestly can't pick either,,,^^
I'll have to say that Music_Lover has to be my fav!! I seriously love the pose and concept, it's so adorable <333

thank you so much Maddox for hosting this art competition!! it was an absolute joy to be able to participate and to interact with you,,^^ congrats to the winners yet again!!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:43 am

Congrats to LokiToons, I can't imagine how long it took to draw all that seaweed aha, incredible work! And congrats as well to all other winners, this was a really tough contest with a surplus of skilled participants, I loved clicking through the entries! Out of all entries, ROX.mp4's was my favorite, I am not immune to nice colors and the great use of dot texture. Mommy Amon's entry was super close as my favorite as well !
And thank you Maddox!! I really appreciate that you take the time to say so much, your kind words are very inspirational! Making a model of Siccaz was a great learning experience and super fun! I already said it but I'm still very glad you liked it ^^ ! I am happily surprised it placed amongst the winners, thank you again <3!
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0ceanButterfly » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:47 pm

Ahhh!!!! Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone's artwork was so amazing that I didn't expect to place at all and was SO delightfully surprised to see my name made the list!! This was the first art contest I've ever joined and I'm so happy I decided to enter and wanted to thank you so much for having the opportunity to do so! I had a lot of fun choosing between which characters to draw and of course figuring out what to draw for them! ( By the way I loved the team rocket reference lol! that alone made my whole day!!)
I think my favorite entry has to be Plunch's art of Mochi! When I saw that entry I audibly gasped at how amazing the detail in the background was!
0ceanButterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ocelot ^3^ » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:33 pm

ahh oh my gosh thank you for the kind words and placing <33 everyone's entries are so beautiful and lovely!!
id like to nominate Mommy Amon, their entry is so pretty and I love love their style<3
Ocelot ^3^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuBow1908 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:01 pm

Huge congrats to the winners, it was amazing to see everyones art!! And big big thank you to LokiToons for choosing me as the recommendation prize! I appreciate it so so much! This was super fun and I always love drawing for Maddox!! <3
┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
> lucien / lu / bow
>they/them
>art shop

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
LuBow1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:31 am

As it would be a way too long message, I decided against quotes and will link the post I react to with @Username, I hope that is okay ❤

@.wren.

Noted! I hope you have/had a good nights rest and are fresh when it's time to receive your prize >:) I'll be coming for you then, mwahaha ---

But all in due time! As LokiToons and plunch already chose their prizes and their recommendations respectively, next up would be squeegi to choose!

@squeegi

Congratulations to you, too. It's your hard work (that goes for everyone) that got you this far. And I'm the one who has to thank all y'all. I might have a lot already, but I tend to do it more. As it ain't enough to express just how much it means to me. Haha. You can say your choice of prize here or send me a trade with the pet, send me a message - whatever you prefer. <3

@LokiToons

Aren't you a precious cupcake~ I cannot express how happy it makes me that this contest was/is as positive as it is. You are all really sweet personalities that I wholeheartedly are happy about to have met. (I have no clue if that sentence makes sense, in my head/ language it would...) You're welcome. Thanks for being here and making my contest better with your presence, your input and your art. Again, this goes for all y'all.

@ROX.mp4

Noted your fav and as soon as your turn is to pick a prize, Music_Lover will be able to pick alongside you, though from a different group. With everything, I agree completely with you absolutely.

You're welcome and again, I have to thank y'all. I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

@stan.

Here as well, I noted your fav <3 I'll take all the time here, it's a very important project to me and the end of a very long saga, one could say. I don't know if I said it, but it's like giving the joy that this side brought me for well over 12 years to you guys and I've been given pleasant memories of y'all to take along, timeless and precious. Keep it up, you're clearly doing great and it's a wonderful skill to hone. Every step brings you forward :3

@0ceanButterfly

Noted your fav~ Thank you for taking the opportunity! It takes courage to enter and it's never guaranteed to win something - even if the host would love to. Glad you liked the reference, haha~ Keep it up, dear :3!!

@Ocelot^3^

Noted your fav~ I agree, everyone's entries are just marvelous. Thanks for participating, dear.

@LuBow1908

Aww you're too sweet. Thank you for those lovely words. Everyone is just so positive here, I'm really flashed. It almost brings me to tears, hehe. But mostly it makes me happy so I'll pull that tear back.

❤ Other Stuff ❤

Discord: maddoxmalice
Languages: ENG / GER

Actively Playing: DnD, LoL,
BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Currently Watching: Solo
Leveling, Helluva Boss and
Hazbin Hotel ❤

PM's are always open, even thou I'm a bit awkward.
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:27 am

My dear .wren., it's your turn now to choose one of the lovely pets! Whether you want to write it here, send me a trade or a pm, it's up to you. Whatever you feel most comfortable with. Of course, Wookieinmashoo will win alongside you, but there is currently a itty bitty little delay so I'll personally pm the co-winners whenever it's their turn~ Hehe.

May you be smiled upon~

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:27 pm

My, my, you guys are really something. So sweet and precious, your messages are well written... Sorry, getting a bit emotional here, haha! With .wren. choosing a lovely pet to take home, it's now ROX.mp4 that has the delightful task of choosing a prize~ Since I already know who wins alongside you, I'll message Music_Lover as soon as the previous nominations chose their prizes.

Giving choices to pick, messages, trades, and such really made things a tad chaotic to organize. But you know what? I love it! Chaos, I am your mistress! Mwahaha! Besides, you pick what's most comfortable for you. All y'all have done plenty; leave the rest to me. <3 Thanks to you guys I'm super-duper motivated!

May you be smiled upon, dearies~

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me