Draw Zeus! ☆Grand Prize UR Butterfly Bun☆ Winners!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw Zeus! ☆Grand Prize UR Butterfly Bun☆ Judging

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat May 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Thank you everyone for entering! This means so much to me that you guys had fun drawing my little creation. I humbly apologize for the delay on judging this comp. So with out further ado, I'll love to announce my winners!

In third place:

ArtemisFox04
Your work is just superb, Zeus looks awesome in your style. I just enjoy looking at your two strong pieces, thank you so much!

In second place:

moomooaulait
Even though you were my last entry in this comp. Your piece came out super adorable and just you brought him to life. Your style is very detailed and it reminded me of a children illustration. Thank you again!

IN FIRST PLACE:

Loviare
Just WOW! Your style and detail work is out of this world! Zeus looks so very unique, the seamless art is just in awe! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Once again thank you guys for participating! This was so fun and exciting, watching all of everybody's art coming in. Winners you prizes has been sent out! Till the next time! <3
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me