Draw My Characters! WIn Prizes!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw My Characters! WIn Prizes!

Postby SchizoHippie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I have many characters that I've made up over the years..and I mean many!
When I have the time I will post a full desc. of a character or two at a time. Who ever draws what I think is the best representation of a character gets pretty much any one of my pets they want! Feel free to enter for mutiple charries!
And remember, this is a never ending contest! As long as I come up with new characters, this will go on!

More info:

About Winning:
If I think your drawing is a good representation of that certain character you have enterd for, I will P.M. you saying so. When I do, go ahead and send me a trade with the pet of mine you want, and you giving me nothing in return (cuz its a prize ! -_-). There may be multiple winners per-charrie. And you may win mutiple things!

(I will post my first Character when I have the time)
Last edited by SchizoHippie on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wont say sorry for not being on in a while. I only come on ever so often becuz pixel animals arnt that apealing to me. And im a busy person. So yeah. Dont expect me to always be on.

i <3 Haters

Whoot!

Moose in my sandbox!

Michelle, My belle
son des mots qui vont tre bien ensemble, tre bien ensemble

Ob-la-di ob-la-da
SchizoHippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Characters!

Postby SchizoHippie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Aloura Nights (my CS namesake)
Basic Physical Desc: Tall, with long legs.Short(an inch from her shoulders) Dark brown hair, wavy and with slight curls. Olive skin (slightly tanned).Rosey cheacks, nose and lips. Large grey-green eyes.
Personality Desc: Aloura loves to smile, she is a very happy person. Bold and coragious, she loves to have fun! But she has gone through hard times, and can sometimes be very sad, and untrusting. She looks inocent enough, but is truely cunning and milipuative.
Other Info: Aloura lives in medieval times, so she'd of course be wearing medieval-ish clothes. She loves to be in the forest, and to climb trees!
I wont say sorry for not being on in a while. I only come on ever so often becuz pixel animals arnt that apealing to me. And im a busy person. So yeah. Dont expect me to always be on.

i <3 Haters

Whoot!

Moose in my sandbox!

Michelle, My belle

Ob-la-di ob-la-da
SchizoHippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Characters! WIn Prizes!

Postby Thickshake » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:53 pm

i wil enter can i design you a character??
I'm on the lookout for Unique Characters.PM me for Details.I Will pay Rares+.ImageImageImage
Currently Hoarding:
Red CandyCane Dog
Nature Dog
Fluffy Ear Dogs
Extravigent Purple Dogs
Amazing Blue Dogs
(More Infomation in my Trade Rules)

Thickshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Characters! WIn Prizes!

Postby SchizoHippie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:46 am

The Last Life wrote:i wil enter can i design you a character??

Hmm..when i posted this I didnt have it in mind to have people design me charactes...it was for them to draw my characters...

i <3 Haters

Whoot!

Moose in my sandbox!

Michelle, My belle

Ob-la-di ob-la-da
SchizoHippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes