Draw Insanity, Win an '08 Rare

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw Insanity, Win an '08 Rare

Postby Dia. » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Why Hello!

What would insanity look like if it were an animal? Now we can all find out. What goes hand in hand with insanity... many would say genius. I am calling any person on chickensmoothie with some artistic skills and creative intentions to take part in my contet!

Your Task Is: Draw your animal representation of insanity and genius!

They dont have to be together, it is just an option in case you have inspiration for one and not the other.
I'm not looking for your everyday simple dog or cat... mix species, use wild colors, just make it look good!
Be Creative! Dont copy other people's work, if you cant come up with something on your own, you obviously are not trying hard enough!
Dont bash...
Dont bother me.
Insanity or Genius might just become a character of mine, so make sure you are willing to give up your design!
Try your hardest!
Dont pay someone to make an entry for you... virtually or with real money. You may use lineart or stock images, just make sure to link back and that it is ok to use it! However, drawing your own lines from scratch is always a plus.
I cant go on Deviant art, so dont post your entry there for me to look at, please

What do you win?

There is one prize and one prize only unless there is a tie or only two people enter. I have the rights to cancel without a winner if I dont think the art is worth the pet, however if I finish with no winner, I dont have rights to your design. Fair?

End Date: None set

Entries:
none
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters