Nothing

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Tattoo Design Contest!

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Bump
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Bump
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Lionblaze~* » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:25 pm

My first question is have you talked to any of your local tattoo artists? I've only got two very tiny tattoos. From what my local artist has told me is if you want color that adds to the price, and if it's like a big thing, that is also very pricy. So I would either first suggest like a wolf or raven idea. You can do just like a out line of them in black. Or you can do like a tribal wolf head howling. I've always thought that it was a very cool/great idea for a tattoo, or maybe a tribal raven taking flight. (My two tattoos are fothark runes, both about the size of a nickel and were under $100 for both and I plan on getting more but also very hard to decide on what to get and where on my body.)
P.s. sorry for the long post
Trying to get back into my pages if possible. Up for trades an roleplaying(mostly Homestuck and Warriors)
*~Lionblaze~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm

*~Lionblaze~* wrote:My first question is have you talked to any of your local tattoo artists? I've only got two very tiny tattoos. From what my local artist has told me is if you want color that adds to the price, and if it's like a big thing, that is also very pricy. So I would either first suggest like a wolf or raven idea. You can do just like a out line of them in black. Or you can do like a tribal wolf head howling. I've always thought that it was a very cool/great idea for a tattoo, or maybe a tribal raven taking flight. (My two tattoos are fothark runes, both about the size of a nickel and were under $100 for both and I plan on getting more but also very hard to decide on what to get and where on my body.)
P.s. sorry for the long post

Ive spoken with several people. I know i want a small design and most likely wont get color. When i say im on a budget, i mean $300 or less. Im not trying to be rude at all, but im2 not really looking for advice. Im just trying to hold a contest. Thank you, and i apologize if it came off as rude.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Bop
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Lionblaze~* » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm

https://goo.gl/images/qvwG4i
Here is a tribal wolf head I thought was pretty cool. If I had time on my hands and I knew I could draw something cool I would
Trying to get back into my pages if possible. Up for trades an roleplaying(mostly Homestuck and Warriors)
*~Lionblaze~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:38 pm

*~Lionblaze~* wrote:https://goo.gl/images/qvwG4i
Here is a tribal wolf head I thought was pretty cool. If I had time on my hands and I knew I could draw something cool I would

Thank you, but i cant put that in as an entry. Entries should be drawn by the poster.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Lionblaze~* » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Didn't really care about they entry, was just trying to help. But thanks and you're welcome
*~Lionblaze~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Bump
recklessgod