♚ - Art Contest [ Winners! ]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♚ - Art Contest [ Judging! ]

Postby Malleus » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm

And this is now closed!

We will probably have the judging and results done by this weekend, so stay tuned! ;w;
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ - Art Contest [ Judging! ]

Postby skye, » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 pm

Holy heck holy heck I'm actually so exited this is my first ever art contest I've entered so far that's ending! <3 I can't wait! Good luck everyone!
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ - Art Contest [ Winners! ]

Postby Malleus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:31 pm

OKAY AFTER OUT SOURCING TO LIKE THREE PEOPLE AND GOING IN CIRCLES FOR HOURS WE HAVE FINISHED JUDGING--

Turns out me and Rantachi are really bad at that since we just spent hours crying on art, unable to decide.

Anyways, without further tears and ado, here's the winners!

FIRST PLACE

silvetwolf!

I absolutely adore the gorgeous and detailed painted style in this piece! I felt like I could just reach out and touch Cho's tails! I also just absolutely adore the lineless look for the hair and tails, and the little background just made everything pop!

SECOND PLACE

E t e r n i t y !

Holy heckie lemme tell you, this just blew both of us out of the water! I'm a sucker for traditional art personally and the shading in this is absolutely fantastically detailed! And you really captured her playful personality spot on with the posing and the little heart!

THIRD PLACE

Artgirl!

I really love how you went above and beyond and added a little story to your piece as well! I'm happy you looked into Oritsu's character that much! The background is stunning as well, and I love the emotion behind the piece!

We're also giving a special HM prize to Matsuyan and koiister !

We really loved both pieces and hence why we spent hours going around in circles. We'll be sending a good chunk of rares and some store pets if we can!

Prizes will be sent out shortly!! Everyone will be receiving wishlist rares regardless!
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ - Art Contest [ Winners! ]

Postby Malleus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:53 pm

All prizes have been sent out! Lemme know if your some reason you didn't receive them! ;w;
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me