♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more (WINNERS POSTED)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 1 day left )

Postby Shenzai » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:05 am

I finally finished all my entries still in time! Click the preview pic to see them in my sta.sh folder:

(The black and white ones are not meant to be extra entries, I just thought they were cool as you can see more detail, so I included them along with the digitally-colored ones!)

Your characters are awesome, and I had all these ideas so I did it all! ^^ Hope you like them!
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more (closed for judgin

Postby lumoseverdeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:18 am

Hey all! Sorry for the delay, but last week was midterms so I really didn't have much time to judge! But now I am on spring break so I have lots of free time! Today I'll finalize the entry list, send out any missing participation prizes, and then officially start going through the entries. I should have the results posted within the next few days. Thank you for being patient with me!
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |
college student | book lover

my character design shop!

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:24 am

Goodluck everybody!!!
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumoseverdeen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:09 am

Okay everyone, the entry list should be updated and participation prizes should be sent out! Please check that your entrie/s are listed on the entry page because all the ones listed there are what I will be judging and I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone. :)
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more (WINNERS POSTED)

Postby lumoseverdeen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:34 pm

I just want to give one last and final thank you to everyone who entered this contest. Judging it was unbelievable difficult as I truly loved every single entry I received. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who took the time to draw my characters and bring them to life, it truly means the world to me! Onwards to the runners-up

In no particular order, here are the 5 runners-up who will each receive 25C$ and a random rare! I will send these out once 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place have chosen their prizes!

I absolutely love all the detail that you've put into this piece! The whole atmosphere is so magical, captivating, and truly beautiful!

I just absolutely love your art style and the way that you drew Aleona!

I loved both of the pieces you submitted, but especially this one of Ajax. Your art style is so detailed and intricate and he looks absolutely stunning!

I love both your entries but especially this drawing of Esmae. I love the way you colored her and drew her magic. She looks perfect!

My favorite entry of your's was this one of Zarek. I love his pose and expression and the way you captured his grumpy/serious nature. He looks so powerful in your style!

This person will receive 2 store pets (pictured on first page) as well as 7 rares from the prize folder after 1st and 2nd chose theirs. I will message you when it is your turn to chose your pets!

All of your pieces were stunning, but I absolutely love the mood you captured with this piece. The way that both Aleona and Esmae look so at peace and comfortable while Ajax watches over them perfectly captures their dynamic. Well done!

This person will receive the Shima Longtail plus 3 rares of their choosing after 1st place. I will message you when it is your turn to chose your pets!

It was super hard for me to chose which of your entries to highlight as I really love all of them so much! I love your art style and the way that you were able to draw and capture the personalities of each of the characters so perfectly!

This person wins the Raven Dog as well as 5 rares from the contest prize folder! Please send me a message with the numbers of which 5 pets you want from here along with the Raven Dog (please do not chose the ones labeled for 2nd and 3rd place).
Congratulations, Fawniti! This piece absolutely took my breath away. The colors, the atmosphere, the detail--everything about it is absolutely stunning. You captured Esmae perfectly in an amazing work of art!
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:21 am

All entries just look amazing! Loved them all and I 100% believe you that judging was hard. x'3

Sorry that I didn't had the time to enter even I said so. ;o; You've got so many amazing artworks - good job to every entrant I am really impressed by you skills!

*edit*
just wanted to add that I like Tirgr's entry the most. It's simply beautiful. ♡
:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:12 pm

OH WOW I won third place? Omg thanks so much! ;w; <3 <3 <3
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:48 am

Have the prizes been chosen yet from the main winners?
Congrats to all the winners! I got into runner up so thats still pretty good! All the entries were amazing!
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1117 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Lonewolf199152 wrote:Have the prizes been chosen yet from the main winners?
Congrats to all the winners! I got into runner up so thats still pretty good! All the entries were amazing!

Sent them a message just waiting for a reply ^^;
Looking for clown pets, let's trade! ( ◉ ⧭ ◉)b
에이티즈
*.·:·.☽✧8 Makes 1 Team✧☾.·:·.*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me