-

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 《 ❀ // design an oc ! 》《 c$, lists, store pets 》OPEN

Postby Yvaine » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:48 am

I'd like to enter!<3
I do commissions and art! Please message for examples or details! Image
“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoped of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams.” -The 11th Doctor
Yvaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

announcement

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:18 pm

apologies, but i'm going to end this competition without a winner. there were several reasons to led me to end this competition without a winner, but one of the biggest reasons was that there wasn't enough interest or entries. sure, i probably could've been more active with bumping, but at the moment, i just don't have the time and energy to do so. for that reason, i'm not going to extend this or end it like i had initially thought i would.

sorry again.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -

Postby Raire » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 am

It is not allowed to end a contest without a winner:

2. Any prizes you offer must be awarded to winners at the end of the contest - even if you cancel or close the contest early. If the entries were disappointing or you didn't get many to pick from, advertise and bump more to try and get more entries before you close.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=96204

Please give away the original prizes to the participants or start the contest again.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:54 am

after some thinking and consideration (and reminder because i totally forgot that ending the competition without a winner was against the rules, my bad), i have decided that sanivisu is the winner. kyle came close in second place, but i had liked sanivisu's entry more, admittedly. like i said before, entrants may keep their entries if they'd like.

thanks for all of the interest for the competition. maybe the next time i host something like this, i'll have better prizes and advertise the competition more ^^;
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me