๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ - 2009 ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are you interested in joining?

Yes!
23%
Yeah, but I doubt I'll win... (Join! Hey, you get a free pet.)
49%
Sorta, but I can only do traditional art. (That's fine! Go ahead. c:)
19%
Not really...
No votes
No, I don't have time
7%
I hate art, I'm never drawing!
No votes
Ew, no. Your character is horrible, I'd never draw her.
2%

Total votes : 43

Re: ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ - 2009 ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ

Postby soupy. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 am

O๊žฑโฑฏ๊žฑOิ€ wrote:
Hello!

As I always say to my friend, you never have enough art of your favorite sona (They claim they do since they have like 50 drawings but nevermind that), so I decided to make an art competition! I will choose three winners, but all participants will receive a 2015-2017 uncommon and an OMG so common - Common, along with their prize if they win.

Alright, so here are a few things you need to know.
~My sona is a jackal + Maine Coon, she has a cat muzzle and mainly a cat body, but she also has jackal ears, and her nose is a bit larger than the average house cats. She also has slender legs like a jackal.
~She is anthro, but I accept feral art! (Anthro=Standing upright on two legs like a human, Feral=Standing on four legs like an average animal.
~I love gifs! They aren't mandatory but will give you a boost. Unless you have better art than someone who made a gif.
~I'm a sucker for realistic art, but toony is fine as well!
~All art styles are welcome. You have artistic liberty for her pose, her emotion, etc. BESIDES NSFW!! I dislike NSFW art (besides gore if it comes to vents), and I will NOT accept it.
~Once the competition is over and the winners have been given their pets, I HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO THE ART THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED BY ALL USERS. This is why everyone gets an uncommon and a common wishlist pet. This doesn't mean I'll claim the art to be mine, it just means I'm allowed to use it on my pages showing Potatos art, and I'm allowed to show it to people and say "This is my character."
~Please, please, PLEASE put some sort of signature! I hate art theft and have reported many people (off-site) for it. I'd hate for your art to be stolen.
~Multiple submissions ARE allowed!
~If you have a question, PM me!
~Please PM me your submission(s)

Jackal
You can see they have very large ears and long, skinny legs.
Maine Coon
Maine Coons are very large cats, and super fluffy! (Look at all that tail! So fluffy! :D)
They also tend to almost have a mane, almost like a lion (But smaller)
Here are some drawings of my sona!
I bought this for c$ 207
You may recognize this one! It was featured.
This one's from a base I bought with uncommons c:

OK! Now onto what you guys care about...
PRIZES

First Place Prize
Pet's name: Icess

Second Place Prize

Third Place Prize

How to Enter
All you have to do is draw any sort of drawing of Potato; headshot, fullbody, yawning gif, anything you want to do and are comfortable with! As said earlier, multiple entries are allowed. Just PM me your drawing(s), and you will have entered!

Good luck everyone!

Also, incase you were wondering (since it's sorta difficult to see), she has sage green eyes.
HEX Code - #99A98C

And her coat color is #ceb598, along with the darker brown markings.

Please bump!
[ Corvus ]
[ They / Them ]
[ Bisexual ]

Image Image
soupy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ - 2009 ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ

Postby Saturn โ™ฅ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Boop!

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Saturn โ™ฅ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me