QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ WINNERS CHOSEN ❊ BMD

Postby Joke's On You » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 am

May I choose 36 please c:?

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TedTed13 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 am

September List Giveaway: BMD

♥Username♥TedTed13
♥About Me♥ I'm a female, who is still in school. I enjoy drawing and creating things. I crochet, cross stitch, needle and water felt, sew some, and more. I play the piano and also play basketball. I love penguins and most other animals too. My favorite colors are purple, blue, and pink.
♥Why I want the pet♥ It has been my very top dreamie ever since I first saw it, right after I joined.
♥What I will do with the pet♥ Keep it! I will love it and maybe dress it up some if I find the right items. I'd probably make a special group for it, but at the very least put I'd put it in my favorites group. I also might put it in my signature with my first pet. I would choose a special name for it too.
♥Why should you choose me?♥ Like I said, this is the pet I want most on CS. I know there are probably a lot of others who really want it too, but it would make me really, really happy if I won.
♥Other♥ Thank you for the chance!
TedTed13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixenmatch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:59 am

Dress up contest 5
Mix of holidays/seasons for creativity reasons (hehe that rhymed)

Advent List Giveaway
Last edited by vixenmatch on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image────────— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —──────── Image
they/he
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
i:gosilverraven
─────────────────

vixenmatch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InovaCat » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 am

34 for the raffle, thank you!
── Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm InovaCat, and I recently came back to CS.
Feel free to send me a trade at anytime. I am
a bit of a Potterhead, I like Lunar Chronicles,
languages, theater, writing, cats, and emo
bands lol. Also Courtney Barnett <3
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━┓
Trade me!

she/her

credit
┗━━━━━━┛
xImage
InovaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ BMD

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:14 am

Username: Durnehviir

About Me: You have already read most about me in my last entry, so I shall speak about the reason for choosing my username. I have a strong connection to a game called Skryim. It is part of the Elder Scrolls franchise, and is one of my most favored games. There is a dragon, residing in an area called the Soul Carin, and his name is Durnehviir. He is my favorite dragon in the game, and is less known than the others. I picked Durnehviir as my username, because I felt I had some type of connection to him while I was playing the game. He is a lonesome creature, that is stuck in one place. He is not allowed to leave his prison unless the dragonborn -which is your character- shouts into the skies and free's him, though only for a short moment. I feel a connection towards this dragon because I feel as if I am stuck, not allowed to leave my prison that I have to call my home.

Why I want the pet: As you know, I am trying to collect one of each pet here on CS though I am sure you are sick of reading that on my entries. Though this dog,
will also have a separate purpose. The BMD has always been a secret dream pet of mine, that I was only ever able to achieve once. I made the mistake of trading it away for higher list pets. I was never able to get this pet again, but I have tried countless times. Now, I have a chance to get the one pet I dream of having again in my collection.

What I will do with the pet: This pet will be placed into his true-date folder, along with all other dogs of his age. I may even dress him, since he is one of my favorites here on the site. I dont dress or name pets because it looks messy in my folders, and my OCD doesn't allow it, though I shall make an exception for such a beautiful pet.

Why should you choose me?: I have already told you, that I dont want you to pick me because of luck of the draw, and I shall not continue to repeat what you have already read, but there is not much else I wish to say as to why I think you should choose me. As I have already written, there are many, many users more deserving than I am, but I do wish to achieve this pet once more, and I will hold it closely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOther: Thank you again, for this opportunity of winning a pet that I dream of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxonce again. I wish every user the best of luck with their forums, and with all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand future giveaways.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:18 am

reserve for entry for bmd
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InovaCat » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:30 am

Username: InovaCat
About Me: I'm a girl who likes to play Chicken Smoothie (duh :P). I love lots of different kinds of artistic creation, but I'm not actually good at any of it. Even so, I do some digital art and play viola. I also really like languages. I'm learning French, and I'd love to learn more. One of my hobbies is conlanging, something where you create languages and try to make them realistic. Hmm, what else... I love both dogs and cats, plus lots of other animals!
Why I want the pet: Bernese Mountain Dogs are such a cute breed! My friend has one - he's still just a puppy - and I wish I had one too. I love how the CS version of this dog looks. The natural design is simple, but not too much so. You can tell the artist put in effort to get the markings just right. It's aesthetically pleasing and looks like a Bernese Mountain Dog. Also the blue of the eyes is just so pretty... hehe, I don't know why, I just love that color against the black, brown, and white!
What I will do with the pet: I would love the opportunity to do a dress-up with this dog! I think there a lots of ways to compliment the simplistic design and I'd like to experiment. If someone fairly offered me a dreamie for this dog, I might trade it, but it's only a possibility. If I was able to get this dog, I'd be very very reluctant to trade it!
Why should you choose me?: I don't want to be greedy and brag about all the reasons I "deserve" to win. I don't know what other entries you'll get, so I don't know if there'll be a bunch of people way more qualified than I am. I do believe I'm qualified to win this dog, though. I would definitely cherish it and give it a good home, and I know rarities and the list well enough to not be scammed out of it. I wouldn't want this dog to end up in the hands of a scammer! Also, if I did for some reason trade it, I would make sure it was going to someone who would cherish it as much or more than myself. So yeah, I'd feel bad if I said I'm better than everyone else - I think that's rude. But I do think I'm a good choice, and I'll trust you to decide who the best choice is.
Other: Thank you so much for giving away such a lovely pet! This is a wonderful opportunity that you've given all of us.
── Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm InovaCat, and I recently came back to CS.
Feel free to send me a trade at anytime. I am
a bit of a Potterhead, I like Lunar Chronicles,
languages, theater, writing, cats, and emo
bands lol. Also Courtney Barnett <3
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━┓
Trade me!

she/her

credit
┗━━━━━━┛
xImage
InovaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COparade » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:31 am

#12 for the advent giveaway please ^^

Username: COparade
About Me: I'm a girl who loves to play chicken smoothie and spend her time with her games if not outside. I also love spending time with my dogs and playing with them. I own a 7 year old mix breed and a 3 year old chihuahua. I work as a veterinary assistant.
Why I want the pet: I would like the pet because it reminds me of one of my friend's dog and I always wanted a BMD and a doberman in life, but having owned 2 dogs already it's illegal to have another one so I have to wait before I get one.
What I will do with the pet: I will dress him up and keep him in my folders
Why should you choose me?: I really love animals and I gift users that encourage to change the climate in CS. The climate used to be that when you were trading for something it's not necessarily all about demand, rarity or dates. It was whether or not you liked the design of the pet or not. I just wish for the climate around here to change back to it's former state where greed didn't take over most people 🤗
Other: thank you so much for doing this!
Last edited by COparade on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

COparade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me