QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ MALK DRAGON AND ELEMENT CATS

Postby Lucida » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 pm

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R S
Dress Up Contest 4
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
left handed or right handed (which one are you)

Thank you for this opportunity <3
Please click me! ImageImageImageImageImage
Lag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Koty's
Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon

About Me: Hi there! I'm Koty! It is short for Kotayle, my original, biologically given name. It comes from an old Scotish tale about the spirit of a white fox who braved Winter to save her legacy and traditions. Anyways, I came to CS MANY years ago- i spent the majority of my time here role-playing and creating art/coding as I found it fun and challenging. Over the most recent year I started really trying to collect my dream pets! I often participate in holly bombing and LOLO, I actually achieved many dreamies this way and helped grant a few myself!
Why do you want the pet? I would be grateful for ANY malk dragon but the white one is my favorite as it reminds me of Khalesi's dragons in Game of Thrones
What will you do with the pet? The dragon is something I would keep forever unless I decide to quit which I doubt will happen any time soon. If I quit I would gift the pet just as you are doing now. As for dress ups, YES I Love dressing pets up- the dragon would provide a challenge but If given the opportunity, I would love that challenge.
Why should I give you this pet? I work very hard at my job and school in real life and I have given back to my community here on CS quite a bit. I am hoping all of my hard work will pay off one day and I do really care for the pets I collect here.
Other: I think its really great you are giving your pets to user who will love them when you are gone- its so sad to see pets rot on an account when their people stop coming here. Thank you for the opportunity.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moon child » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
moon child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ecko » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
Ecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ MALK DRAGON AND ELEMENT CATS

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 am

About Me: I am in my freshmen year of college, looking to become a Marine Biologist. It has always been my dream to care for animals that are in the wild, but I started to lean towards the water more, because dolphins have always been my favorite animal ever since I was a little girl. College has been great so far, and I was able to get passed my first semester, and I cant wait to go back!
I joined CS here in early August of 2013 and one of my early love for the lion line art, made me want to start collecting each one. After collecting just about every lion, it made me want to move on to bigger (and harder) things. I decided to set my sights on collecting one of each pet here on CS. So far, I feel like I am doing pretty well. I have several completed collections, though they were rather easy to achieve due to being recent pets. I am thankful for many user here for helping me with my pony collecting and one special user who helped me complete my butterfly wolf collection. I am in the slow process of getting each pet, though I am focusing more on smaller species, and ones I think wont be too hard to complete.

Why do you want the pet? I only have one malk dragon - the copper malk - sitting in its own folder. I hope to be able to work on that collection soon but I know that these dragons are hard to come by, and are very expensive. With this white malk dragon, it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwill definitely be a huge help in my collection. I dont have enough fodder to pay for
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese expensive pets, but one day soon, I hope to have the means of getting them.

What will you do with the pet? As mentioned above, I am trying to collect each pet here on CS. Malk dragons are not high on my to-do list due to them being so expensive and hard to come by. If I am the lucky winner, he will sit comfortably net to my copper malk dragon, and will wait patiently for his brethren.

Why should I give you this pet? I am not going to say that I deserve this pet, because I do not. I did nothing to earn this pet. I didn't trade for it, pay for it, instead I am writing words for it. I certainly dont deserve it, but I want it, just like everyone else here who is writing words to try and win it. I dont want you to just give me this pet. I want you to think that I earned it rather than picking at random and me possibly having the lucky number. There are many other users here on CS who are more deserving than I am. Either way, I will still try my best to win, pay for, or earn this pet, one day, one way or another.

Other: I am very thankful to you, for reading my entry and every one else's entry. I am thankful beyond words that you are giving away your pets to users who you think have earned them. This is a wonderful gesture and it keeps making this site's community a wonderful place to be. It is sad to see such a generous user quitting though
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hope you the best when your time here on CS is fully over.
Last edited by Durnehviir on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masterlanto » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 am

b

trade these people