QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ MALK DRAGON AND ELEMENT CATS

Postby Olive; » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:19 am

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon

About Me: As you can see from my sig, I’m very interested in music. I try to keep an open mind, and try all kinds of music, but my favorites would have to be jazz and instrumental. French horn and piano are my instruments of choice. I play French horn in my school band and full orchestra, and I also participated in marching band in the fall! It was a lot of work, but as always, it’s worth it in the end. Additionally, I play both classical piano and jazz piano. At school, I’ll be joining the beginner’s jazz band for the upcoming semester, and I couldn’t be more excited! In addition to how much I love music, I have another equally loved passion: science. Particularly biology and medicine, and in the future, I think I want to go into medicine and help people. I love genetics, too, but going into the field sounds daunting because the prospect that someone might use a discovery and not read enough about the unforeseen consequences kind of scares me.
    I have about a billion hobbies, and I really enjoy them. They range from drawing (both traditionally and digitally, with mastery of neither), to swimming and hiking and just being in nature. My favorite hobby is probably making jewelry, however. It’s really fun to let my creativity take over and relax. I also enjoy searching for sea glass to use in my creations. I wish I had more time to devote to the pursuit of sea glass, but in case you didn’t get this from the above paragraph, I hardly have any free time left—except when I have a break from school. However, I’m proud to say that I did find a yellow piece of sea glass once. This is extremely rare—the color likely came from depression-era glassware made in the 1920s and early 1930s! Though it was only a small, irregularly shaped piece, I’m still happy that only 1 in around 3,500 pieces is this color. So I consider myself lucky.
    I’m not really sure what I could say of myself that is that interesting besides the facts stated above. Hopefully this provides you some insight as to what I am like.

Why do you want the pet? There’s a variety of reasons that I want the pet. The first reason is that I would enjoy dressing her up! I have a lot of dressup ideas in mind that I could use, and it would be fun to cycle through the seasons with all her dressups. It would certainly be fun to have her on my account. Truthfully, I would eventually trade her away for a dreamie, perhaps, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy having her on my account any less!
    As for why I want this pet specifically (because the above two reasons could really fit a lot of pets I like), the main reason is that her color is so striking! It’s a color that goes great with a lot of different things, and when I dress her up, I could take a lot of different routes with it. As much as I enjoy all the beautifully complicated designs the artists put out, it’s nice to have a more "plain" pet that doesn’t immediately scream "fire dragon" or "earth dragon." There are so many possibilities for what kind of dragon she could be, and all the backstories she’d have! It would be really fun to come up with these.

What will you do with the pet? The first thing I’d do is put her in my lists group, and immediately dress her up. I’m not quite sure what route I want to take with the dressups, but I have so many ideas. She could be covered completely in flowers (tastefully, though!), or maybe she could be surrounded by coins and other valuables (pretty classic). Maybe I could somehow cover her in gems, but I’m not quite sure what items I could use. I keep coming back to this one idea that she is a "sky dragon" and I could put her up resting on a cloud of some sort. Though an "ice dragon" could also work, too. The possibilities are endless, and that’s what excites me the most!
    Since this dragon isn’t a dreamie of mine, I would end up trading her away eventually. I would be happy to have had the dragon on my account for some time (I wouldn’t ever trade her right away, that’s no fun!), and since I’d only trade her for a dreamie of mine, it would be amazing to check another dreamie off my list. Most importantly, I’d make sure that the dragon goes to a good home where it’s treated as more than fodder. Since you’re going to all this trouble to run the giveaways and find a good home for all your pets, the least I can do is try to make sure that your dragon continues to have a loving little digital home, whatever it takes <3

Why should I give you this pet? These questions always make me feel so egotistical, haha! I suppose I would deserve this dragon because I’ve been working hard in school. I’ve also been trying hard to fit in all of my musical extracurriculars in and still do well in both school and music. It’s hard to balance, and unfortunately, I don’t have as much time to go online as I would like. Getting the white malk dragon would be so nice because I would get such a beautiful pet and not have to go online for hours to achieve the same goal when I could be studying or practicing music.
    Additionally, I’ve been trying more actively to fix my faults such as my temper, and not thinking before I speak. I never want to lash out at the people I care about, but sometimes, my mouth has a mind of its own. I try and take a deep breath before saying anything, and think about what I’m going to say. Though it’s easier said than done, I think I’m making progress!
    I’m sure that many people deserve to win this dragon, but these are my humble reasons.

Other: Thank you so much for choosing to give back to the community! It’s people like you, who want their pets to go to good hands instead of sitting in their account and collecting dust, that make the community so amazing. It must take a lot of time and energy to run these giveaways, and I respect that. I really appreciate all of this <3

Dress Up Contest 4

This shows me around New Year’s. I love to look for sea glass (as I mentioned in my white malk dragon entry), and this arabian horse is doing the same ^^
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 am

Big Giveaway: I'm entering for the Element Cat set!

- - -

about me wrote: I'm a high schooler in the United States, and I've played Chickensmoothie since 2012, with a hiatus between 2015 and just recently. While I was super active, I did manage to accumulate quite a few rare pets and a ton of non-rare pets that I really do like. I love makeup, and enjoy all types of music - I sing in the highest-level choir at my school and play bass guitar. Other than that, I'm a pretty boring person.

why do you want the pet? wrote:Though I've been on CS for years, I've never owned any of the Malk cats and I'd love to have them. I think it's a creative design and plus I like anything drawn by Malk. And I love cats!

what will you do with the pet? wrote: It's overwhelmingly likely that I'll keep them in my collection, considering it's a full set and would have been won in a giveaway, which is essentially a gift - I wouldn't really plan on trading it until the day I decide to leave CS which won't be for a while :lol:

why should I give you this pet? wrote:Well, I'd definitely appreciate it and it would make my day since the Malk element set are pets I've been looking to have for a while. I don't know why else, but I would be beyond appreciative :)

other wrote:Thanks for this giveaway, and good luck to all who have entered! Sad to see you leave CS but hope you enjoyed your time here.

- - -

Who's Most Like Me? 3
my answers are bolded (:
Regular Gold or Rose Gold
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
left handed or right handed (which one are you)
Last edited by incognito! on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
      ImageImageImage

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KJL » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:31 am

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon

About Me: I love drawing and reading in my free time, while I'm on CS i love browsing the oekaki, and collecting pets.
Why do you want the pet? Because as stated above I love collecting new pets and these pets are hard to get!<3
What will you do with the pet? Keep it! Then eventually when my time on CS is done I will do a giveaway like what you're doing.
Why should I give you this pet? basically what I said above, I will keep it and I will give it away when I stop playing so it doesn't sit there and get wasted away.
Other: I appreciate you doing this<3 Thank you!
Check out my art shop! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3344570
To mods- my friends and I trade unfairly sometimes names include: WeynMizuchi and CO1LD
KJL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KJL » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
left handed or right handed
Check out my art shop! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3344570
To mods- my friends and I trade unfairly sometimes names include: WeynMizuchi and CO1LD
KJL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:37 am

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon/Element Cat Set (type the one you're trying to win) white malk dragon c:

About Me: i am a teen that enjoys spending time surfing the web, reading, and writing fantasy novels -- i joined CS when two of my friends first mentioned the site, as i am an animal lover, and later fell in love. i've met so many great users on the site who have helped me through so much more than just CS pet and item trading.
Why do you want the pet? well i want the pet for the same reason as what i will do with it. it's a dragon so it's quite lovable c:
What will you do with the pet? my plan is to gift this dragon to a user who has been here for me always -- i am not saying their username but would not mind pming you it (mainly because they might check this out)
Why should I give you this pet? well i cannot say you should give it to me. there are a lot of other users out there more deserving of such a pet. really in the end, as it is your pet, it's your choice.
Other: thank you so very much! this is just so sweet of you -- i seriously cannot express my gratitude!
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mae » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:37 am

Big Giveaway: Grass Element

About Me: I'm a teen from the uk, I love kpop, video games, anime etc. I joined CS a while ago giving myself the huge goal of collecting all of the pets on the site.. I really didn't understand the game. But I'm a lady of my word so I'm giving it a go :)
Why do you want the pet? Well, I really like this pet, It reminds me of my friend :3
What will you do with the pet? I shall keep it to add to my collection of pets!
Why should I give you this pet? I should be the one to win because - Okay really I don't mind whether I win or not at all, but it would be lovely, to say the least.
Other: Good luck with your collage prep!<3
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
♡꒱ hi i'm mae! 。゚ ୨୧⠀

୨୧ main interests ; sanrio & tamagotchi . ‎111 ˖ ࣪‏
mae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
it's okay to not be okay.
sig creds
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold: Regular Gold
Youtube or Netflix: YouTube
Chalkboard or Whiteboard: Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate: Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr: Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry: Vanilla
Orange Juice or Milk: Milk
Left-handed or Right-Handed: Right-handed
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smile Wide » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:41 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Rose Gold
Youtube
Whiteboard
Hershey Chocolate
Tumblr
Strawberry
Orange Juice
right handed
"Don't take life too seriously.
Nobody gets out alive anyway."
•••••••••••••••••••
Send a trade my way
•••••••

Smile Wide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zebrakatten » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:42 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
~ Sachi ~
Zebrakatten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me