(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Make a bio! (Win Full October Store Pups+More!)

Postby KiritoRoyale » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:13 am

Username:
KiritoRoyale
Which Pup are you entering for?:
Space Warped
Bio:
Name:
Sarosia
Name Backstory:
Born during the Saros, a period of approximately 223 synodic months that can be used to predict eclipses of the Sun and Moon.
Sires:
Her Onyx Majesty the Queen & The Trident of Celestial Bodies the King
Titles:
Second Princess of the Galaxials, Aquamarine of the Night Sky, Child of the Ocean and Sky
Personality:
Typically very calm and doesn't show her emotions very much in public, but when with Excalian, her sisters and brothers, she is the liveliest of them all. A very intelligent and sharp puppy, and despite her black coat, acts much more like a lady and thinks like a boss.
Unique Features:
Her black coat shines like obsidian and is the very definition of elegance. The signature golden stars of the royalty shine a unique blue on her fur, giving her the name, "Aquamarine of the Night Sky".
Best Friend:
Excalian, a prince from another country that was raised in Sariosa's castle as part of a royalty exchange program to learn about other celestial bodies and their culture. A joking and energetic pup who is very eloquent with his words. All of the young puppies in the castle adore him.
Favorite Quote:
Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
Theme Song:
Endless Love
Favorite Genre:
Romance/Shoujo
Hobbies:
Reading novels, writing fiction, searching for quotes, watching anime, and daydreaming about her crush
Favorite Food:
Yzilyn. The delicacy of the country, an incredibly rare luminescent gem which tastes of soda bubbles, the tropics, and amazingly enough, the color blue.
Dream:
Write her very own romance saga and develop into a light novel, a manga, and ultimately an anime where she acts as the main protagonist!
Best Memory:
There was once a time when an exceptionally beautiful princess named Ambrila came visiting. Sarosia had been friends with Excalian by that time, and it was clear the visiting pup had an eye for Excalian. Ambrila automatically considered Sarosia a rival and attempted to rid Sarosia of her most defining feature, her shining blue stars. She managed to succeed, and wore Sarosia's stars in her own fur at the Grand Galaxial Gala, where she was the belle of the ball. Excalian knew that those stars couldn't possibly be Ambrila's, and eloquently exposed her trickery. Excalian hurried to Sarosia, who had been crying in the highest tower of the castle over her great loss. It was during that moment, with Excalian giving her a gallant smile and holding out her treasure to her, that she fell in love.
Greatest Secret:
Sarosia has had an overwhelming affection for her childhood playmate Excalian for the longest time, a dashing young pup that she doesn't know secretly likes her too. However, she doesn't know that Excalian's parents want him to marry Sarosia's sister, the first princess and heir to the throne.
Extra:
This has been such fun to write! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I had weaving this bio!
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

xxxxxxxxx
Giveaways!
────────
©
xxxxxxxxx
████
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My heart has been stolen
by Kirigaya Kazuto
aka Kirito-kun!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
SOLO PLAYER───
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
KiritoRoyale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruakat » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:35 am

Username: Zoruakat
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy
Bio:
His name is Bernard, and he's the eldest of his siblings. With his three younger siblings loving darker habitats, he feels a little awkward being around them. While his family tends to sleep during the day, as they're nocturnal, he keeps himself awake in order to watch the day-life move around. To him, the bright world of the day is a magical place that he can't help but explore.
Bernard tries day and night to convince his siblings to stay up with him to see the sun, but the other three all insist that the daylight is too harsh for them, as they all feel extremely uncomfortable whenever their home isn't absolutely pitch black.
Eventually, Bernard says goodbye to his family, and leaves to join the diurnal creatures. He still returns to visit at least once a week, but his siblings are usually sleeping when he's over. Or, it's too late and he's too tired to be able to stay up and visit with them.
Extra: This is a really neat way to do this! :0
Zoruakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am

Username: fwibmonster
Which Pup are you entering for?: the black one (starry one)
Bio: Loves To Paint, Loves Purple, Has A Crush On The Blue Merle Corgi Store Pet, Dislikes Nobody, Dislikes Gore/Bullies
Extra: Thanks For This Chance For Me To Give My Friend A Store Pet That She Diesnt Have!

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Username: shadowloversmothie
Which Pup are you entering for?: space woarped
Bio: Hello I'm space! This is my bio!
Name: space
Favourite colour: hmmm green or blue
Favourite place: the moon
Favourite thing: space
Favourite song: airplanes nightcore!

Extra: thank you!
ѕㄖ𝔪ⓔόή𝐞 ώ𝓱๏ 丂ŦάᶰDs 𝐟ØŘ N𝔬𝕥𝒽ᶤℕG

Hello! I am shadow, I am hamilton trash. I love hamilton, musicals, animals, art, animation, memes, hamilton memes, nature AND PEGGY! Feel free to chat with me in PM’s about hamilton or anything I’m open to help anyone so send over a pm!

credit Shadow Adopts | V1 30 day art challenge!

ғΔⓁ𝐋丂 Ƒ𝐨г A𝓝𝕪𝕋н𝐢ภ𝕘.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gymfelice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:19 am

Username: Gymfelice
Which Pup are you entering for?: Butterfly Prodigy
Bio: Karou's life started on a sunny day where she was born in the middle of a meadow. She like many other pups in the area had siblings. Karou's brothers and sisters were always chosen before her and she didn't understand it sure she knew she was smaller than them but it was only by a little bit. She tried of so hard to accept that she would never be favored but it was hard for the young pup for every now and then all she wanted was to play with her mother or have her father take her out hunting but alas this was just the beginning of her troubles. It got worse when she turned two while her mother and father acted as if they didn't love her they did they knew she was the runt of the litter from the get go and figured if they didn't pay any attention to her then it wouldn't hurt so much when she would be forced from the pack. You see once Karou turned two they could no longer deny she wasn't a runt, and runts didn't get a good life they would be forced from the pack or killed it just depended on what the runt wanted that way know one could feel guilty when the runt was gone. It was always merciful when the runt chose death over exile but Karou didn't want to die she was scared of it and thus her life as an exiled wolf had begun. It was cold oh so cold but Karou knew she had to keep moving or else she would die and she didn't want to die not like this. She could feel the icy tears running down her muzzle almost freezing before it dripped off her snout. She was getting tired to the point she was stumbling every other step. Just a little nap was all it took before she lied down in the snow getting warmer by the second for she would be greeting someone in just a moments time. It was time fate decided time for the butterflies to fly away off of the fur time for Karou to move on into the next life and time for her old pack to release howls of mourning for they knew no runt ever survived the winter.
Extra: Karou's favorite activity was to curl up on one of the furs in the middle of the warm cave she always found it very relaxing.
Her favorite food to eat had been rabbits because it was all she could kill but she was always proud of her kill
Profile picture thing made by fawnpi
Gymfelice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cedilla » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:52 pm

mark!
cedilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 pm

Username: hazilnut
Which Pup are you entering for?: Luminating Crystals
Bio:

Time stamp July 13th 18:39

"Hey! My name's-"

Time stamp July 13th 18:42

"My name's Al-"

Time stamp July 13th 18:56

"Is this working? Is it on? Come on third time's the- oh great it's working! Hey! My name's Alex and this is my radio bio-bio-biography."

The voice on the recorder is young and male and very very rushed. The speaker's heavy breaths send static through the speaker as he stumbles over his words in his excitement.

"It's not a diary okay? Don't listen to anything Micheal says. Anyways, my name's Alex Qwartz and I'm eleven years old today. My dad gave me this recorder because he says 'my mind and my mouth move to fast for my paws' and he says 'it's important to keep a record of your life for pos-pos-posterity'. My dad's smart. He found us the absolute best part of the cave system to live in. Here lemme show-"

The voice is drowned out by a sudden wave of static, as if someone put their paw over the speaker.

Time stamp July 13th 18:58

"Oops, I forgot this was a radio not a camera. I guess I'll just have to describe my home to you then. Well we live in this really cool cave system under the earth but duh, you already knew that. Everyone lives down here. You probably already know all about the super cool glowy crystals and the pools of bio-bio-bioluminescent algae and the tar pits, which I swear I don't play by! Don't listen to Micheal- it was only once! And only because he said he saw dinosaur bones! They were only stalag-stalag-stalagmites. Stupid Micheal. But just in case you don't know, like you're a surface people- surface person, then I'll tell you! We all live in the deep, deep caves of Cavernium! There's no day or night down here but Dad makes me go to bed at the same time anyways. You might think it'd get real dark down here but thanks to all the crystals it never does! The city has clusters of them every few feet but they're scar-scar-scarcer further away like where me and Dad live. It's not any darker though because we all have crystals growing in our fur anyways! Dad says its a mu-mu-mutation from the algae we eat and that surface people don't have anything like it. I got an F on my paper I wrote that down because school says surface people aren't real. I do bad in school all the time though so I didn't care. Anyways Dad says the teachers are a bunch of-"

There is a loud thud like the recorder was suddenly dropped.

Time stamp July 13th 19:15

"Sorry about that. Someone decided it was a good idea to jump on me from behind! Stupid Micheal. He thinks I should talk about him now since he's here and won't go away. Micheal's my best friend, even though he's really stupid and always gets me into trouble-"

"Hey! Not true! You get into plenty of trouble without my help."

"Liar!"

"Oh yeah? Remember Echo Cave? That was all you."

"It was an experiment! You were the one who wanted to try scaring Mrs. Lapiz with a fake siren!"

"And how is that not an experiment? Just let me talk about myself-"

"No way! You're going to say stupid lying things about how handsome you are or how funny or how- hey!"

The pair's bickering is muffled by yet another paw covering the speaker and the sound of loud, slapping paw-steps against cold stone.

"Give it back!"

Five erased messages

Time stamp July 14th 11:15

"Ugh Micheal's such a jerk. He stole my recorder and yelled about it being a diary and wouldn't give it back until I made Dad make us cookies. Dad was a step ahead of us and made us make them instead. They were kind of nasty and blobby and kind of burnt. But Micheal was really proud- he took a whole dozen of them home to his mom and forgot all about my recorder. Yeah, he's really weird. But he's still my best friend. We go to school together and are on the same boating team and one day we're going to go to the surface together. That's the cool thing about Micheal- he believes me and Dad that there's life on the surface of the planet. One day we're going to find it."

Time stamp July 20th 15:00

"School sucks! I hate it so much! But Dad says I'm not supposed to hate things, or people- just ig-ig-ignorance. So I guess I'll talk about things I love instead. I love chalk-chip cookies and the color red and The Sonars, which are a really cool rock band that you need to check out. I got these bat-ears headphones when they came and played in Echo Cave- it was super cool. They make this super cool pinging sound, wanna hear?"

A high-pitched squeak reverberates through the speaker along with a burst of joyful giggles.

"They hide the ping in every song they do and I've found them all. I've got really great hearing- smelling too! Dad says it's 'cause we ad-ad-adapted to our environment. Of course no one else believes him 'cept me. Ugh, now I'm thinking about school again. Back to things I like! I like the smell of sulfur even though Dad says it isn't good for me and Micheal says I probably like it because I stink too. But I can almost imagine great big geysers erupting every-time I smell it and that's super cool! All our water is in boring stag-stag-stagnant pools. I want to see waterfalls and rainstorms! Uh oh. All this talk of water makes me need to go!

Time stamp August 3rd 14:37

"I guess I forgot about this. I've been super super busy with all the testing going on. I don't know why I have to take a stupid ap-ap-aptitude test when I already know I want to be an explorer. Uh oh, Dad's calling for me to come study, it must really be important. Gotta go!"

Time stamp August 5th 17:53

"A Sulfur Sniffer! A Sulfur Sniffer! A 'your child is best suited for the position of Sulfur Sniffer'! I don't care it means I get to ven-ven-venture around the caves, Sulfur Sniffers are dis-dis-disposable! The lowest of the low! The bottom of the heap! The people it's okay to use to track down and test for poison gas because they don't matter! I-ugh-ahh!"

Bed springs squeak as if a heavy load was suddenly thrown upon them, muffled screams turn to hiccuping sobs. After a long while of silence the bed squeaks again.

"It'll be okay."

Time stamp August 21st 18:06

"A kid spilled sulfur all over the floor in Che-che-chemistry today. I threw up. It sucked."

Time stamp December 12th 20:13

"Shhhh! Don't tell Dad I was up this late, he'd get mad and then Sand-ta won't bring me any presents! Speaking of presents, I have no clue what to get my dad. Maybe I should talk about him? Then I could get more ideas? Yeah! That's a great plan, way to go Alex! So basically my dad, or Doctor Kris-Kris-Kristopher Qwartz, is really smart and really cool and really great at everything. He's the best dad I could ever ask for. He taught me how to row a boat and all about the surface and he hasn't teached- taught me how to cook yet but I wouldn't trust me around lava either. I learned everything thing from since Mom isn't here. Mom... Dad says she was real fi-fi-firecracker. The best explorer, well only explorer, in the entire caves. She died in a rockslide when I was really tiny. Dad doesn't talk about her much. He says he wished she had 'died under the sun instead of trapped beneath rocks'. I wish she hadn't died at all but... I think I'd risk it to try and see the sky too. That's it! I can paint Dad's ce-ce-ceiling to look like the sky! He'll love it! Now how to get him out of the house?"

Time stamp January 26th 3:07

The echoes of a distant ruckus can be heard. The cave walls are likely magnifying the sound so it appears closer than it actually is. A bleary yawn starts off the whispering.

"Psst, I'm not supposed to be up this early but something really weird is going on. Dad came up and told me to stay put like an hour ago and he still isn't back. He wouldn't tell me what's going on but I can hear shouts from the city even all the way out here and it's way too bright to just be cr-cr-crystals over there. I'm sc-sc-scared. What if it's a ri-ri-riot and he's hurt? What if he n-n-never comes back? What if- ah! There's someone at the win-win-window!"

Time stamp January 26th 5:38

"Quick update just in case I don't make it. Micheal was at the window- it's always him. Stupid Micheal. He co-co-coerced me into checking the city out with him. Stupid Micheal. Everything was creepy and super de-de-deserted, all the noise was coming from the town hall. We snuck in and guess what? They had two kids I had never seen before trapped in the trial box. Everyone was yelling; the mayor, the teachers, my dad. Something about the surface and these kids and a hole in the roof. It was really crazy. Somehow me and Micheal- stupid Micheal- ended up super close to the kids. I had never seen anyone like them! One was blue with shells in her fur and the other black with stars. They were outsiders, how cool was that? Ap-ap-apparently not cool to most of Ca-ca-cavernium. Some people wanted to look the kids up and pretend they never came- like the whole city hadn't seen them or anything. Dad was defending them because he's awesome like that, but then all of a sudden everything froze. Everyone just stopped moving, except for me and seashell girl and star kid who had fainted into seashell girl's paws. Next I know she's shouting at me in a la-la-language I don't know and then we're running from some shadow-y thing up and up and up. We haven't seen it for a little while but seashell girl didn't want me to stop. She's gl-gl-glaring at me right now. But I wanted to record this last thing for my bio just in case. Oh no-"

A female voice yells in something like Latin and a boy cries in alarm.

Time stamp January 27th 4:17

"We made it! I see the sky! I see grass! I see seashell girl glaring at me! But we made it!"

Extra:

As you can see, Alex's bio is in the form of him talking. I thought it felt a lot more interesting and natural for the kid to talk about himself- you can see hints of a story underlying his narration, one that would potentially expand to include the other store pups. I hope this is an acceptable interpretation of the concept of a bio! It was really fun to write however this contest ends up going~
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:25 pm

username: Paw27

which pup are you entering for: luminating crystals!

вισ:

Hey there! My name is Luminating Crystals, but you can call me Crystal for short! Well, since you’re reading this, I bet you’re wondering about the stuff I like and the stuff I do. Don’t worry, I do a lot of exciting things, so I hope this will be exciting too!
First off, I live with my two sisters, Lost Sea Star, Butterfly and my brother, Space Warped in the town of Chicken Smoothie (I dunno why it’s named that)! I’ve been here almost my whole life. Sometimes older pets I know, tell me about how I was brought here with my siblings when we were pretty young. I don’t know much about it. Just that we turned up here one day- alone. I wonder where my parents and other family are? Maybe someday I’ll find them... wouldn’t that be exciting!
I like doing stuff with my siblings, but sometimes I just don’t get it! Butterfly is so girly all the time and Lost Sea Star likes the water- I mean, why???? At least Space Warped likes to go on adventures with me sometimes! Usually he’s off doing his own thing though.
Speaking off adventures, I love them! Isn’t it just so cool to explore new places? My favorite adventure was when I went to a volcano with Lost Sea Star! She stayed outside of course, she hates fire. To me, that’s crazy. Who doesn’t like fire? It’s so warm and cool and.. sorry I’ll get back to the story! I was trying to get up there and see what was inside, when everything started shaking! My sister yelled at me to get down, and that the volcano was exploding! I ran as fast as I could and managed to escape but not without getting hit with some lava :( At first it hurt, but then it just turned into these really pretty crystals on my back! That’s what lava’s supposed to do- right?
Also, sorry about before. Everyone says I have a tendency to talk too much. But I can’t really help it, everything’s so cool and interesting! (Except water of course!)
Well that’s basically all about me, I hope this was interesting! Now I’ve got to get back to exploring! Maybe I’ll see you out there sometime! Bye!!!

мσяє αвσυт мє:

Name: Luminating Crystals, But she likes to be called by her nickname; Crystal

Hobbies: exploring, hanging out with friends and her siblings

Siblings: Lost Sea Star, Butterfly, Space Warped

Likes: fire :thumbup: , pretty crystals, interesting new places, exploring, family and friends, telling others about her adventures

Dislikes: water :thumbdown:, rude animals, places she can’t go, death, fighting

Personality: excited, currious, talkitive, social butterfly, can get annoying, determined

Age: 14 in dog years, acts young for her age; 2 years old in people years

єχтяαѕ:

I hope this was ok, please tell me if I missed anything :)
Even if I don’t win, this was really fun to write! I hope you liked it X3
I honestly don't know how many exclamation points I used- lol
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Paw27 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Been busy, but front page is updated and there's still time to enter/edit your bios.
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:09 pm

mark!
░░░░
vi/vibe.
she/her
~
recently
back from
long hiatus
~
read my bio

░░░░