finished winners posted on last page

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

finished winners posted on last page

Postby Brackensnake » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Yet another art competition

well i don't particularly play cs anymore but whatever, so might as well have some art, just a heads up this post is quite long including prizes and characters so yup

you can enter however many times you like and you can win more than 1 prize, the end date is 31/8/17 but can be extended edit1: I'm going to extend this for another month, but I probably won't extend it beyond there unless a lot of people ask for it

i'll be using these images but you will be credited

What your drawing
i've given a lot of options, a small personality for each, and who i would like them to be drawn with ( sorry!)

this is joy she is pretty much happy all the time, i'd prefer it if she was drawn alone

this is Trouble he is mischievous, you can draw him with any other character or alone

this is Razor, his personality is a little crazy and sinister, i'd prefer him either drawn alone or with cooperation

this is cooperation, she is protective, i'd prefer if she was drawn only with razor

this is frost, nothing to say about personality just draw him with whatever expression, i'd prefer him either drawn with thor or alone

This is neptune, he is pretty clueless and isn't particularly fond of people in general, you can draw him with any other character or alone

This is Guide, she is bored, you can draw her with any other character or alone

this is horizon, she is loud and fun to be around and very enthusiastic, she can be drawn with any other character or alone

this is halloween, she loves cuddles and is adored by most except by neptune for some reason he really detests her, can be drawn with any other character or alone

this is thor, nothing to say about personality just draw her with whatever expression, i'd prefer her either drawn with frost or alone

this is Gift, he is happy and appreciates every small detail, he can be drawn with any other character or alone

This is mint, she kinda likes to hide all over the place but is very friendly, can be drawn alone or with another character

this is probably the most important bit the prizes;
1-5 in places, and maybe runner ups

1st
Image Image Image Image Image

2nd

3rd

4th
Image Image
Image Image Image

5th

Last edited by Brackensnake on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw stuff, Win stuff ( lists, store pets, 09 rares, etc

Postby tigie9k » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Mark :3
tigie9k