Winners Announced!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Thank you for participating!

Postby RevSpicy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 am

As the judging process begins, I just want to thank everyone who entered one more time! All of the entries we've got are absolutely amazing, and I'm personally extremely impressed! You should all be very proud of yourselves c:
Hopefully judging won't take too long [although right now I can say for certain that it will not be easy] so I can get you your prizes sooner rather than later!

And this part is optional, but if any of you have art shops here on CS, or do commissions anywhere, I would love it if you could send over a link to me so I can put them up to advertise on my own shop-and possibly visit again later if I have the chance ♥

I've updated the front page to reflect all of our lovely participants, please be sure to check it out!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winners Announced!

Postby RevSpicy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello once again!
I'm sure you've all been very excited to see the results of the contest, and you've all been extremely patient during the judging process so we're very happy to announce that the winners have finally been selected! Everyone did an amazing job, so I can't say that this was an easy process to go through.

Like we said on the front, this contest was judged in a way different from what we've done in the past:

TeaLeafe wrote:Entries will be judged based on the following:
Originality- is it the typical left-fac
e-no-expression pose?
Craftsmanship- is your work clean or is there e
vidence of a rush?
Likeness- does the entry match the character’s physical design/personality?

We used those guidelines to apply points to each entry depending on how it followed those three principals. As such, entries with the most Originality, Craftsmanship and Character Likeness have the highest scores! Users with multiple entries had their entries placed in a folder together, and their score was reflected by their highest-ranking entry to keep placements fair.

Now-without further ado- your placements!

[1] wookieinmashoo receives first place with a total score of [33]!
[2] Havenor receives second place with a total score of [32]!
[3] Mossclaw3706 receives third place with a total score of [31]!

Those were the top three, but we have enough prizes for everyone! If you'd like to see your scores, here they are as well!

Latte Freeze - [30]
~GirlsDeMo~ - [29]
duhl [28]
Sandei [27]
.:Tabasa:. [26]
mooshii [25]
PrincessYami [22]
AquaMarineBlueStar [21]
Brønes [20]
Apricotjello [19]
-TruBlue- [18]
bolt11546 [16]
saucycorndog [15]
Fluffydogpuppy [14]
Xofrnk [13]

Or if you prefer visuals, I've sorted them all out in the sta.sh group!

Since this contest was point-based we also wanted to highlight a couple of our favorite entries for a small bonus prize, so here are the Judge's Picks!

ImageImageImageImage

These four will receive a small sum of bonus C$ in addition to their regular prize!

Congratulations everyone! We'll start sending out prizes right away to get things moving along-you've already waited quite a while! Please keep a lookout towards your PMs so when it's your turn to choose your prize you're ready!
In case you've forgotten, these are the prizes we have available to choose from-higher placing artists will be choosing first and we'll move down the list!

RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winners Announced!

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 am

Congrats to the winners!

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshii » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:41 am

Congrats everyone !! Everyones entries were so beautiful !! :)
Mooshii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Sorry for the wait for handing out some of y'all's prizes!
I've been a bit scrambled due to the hurricane but I'll be getting right back into play right away!

Thank you for your patience ♥
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me