please delete

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

please delete

Postby felix. » Sat May 06, 2017 1:08 pm

please delete
Last edited by felix. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 am, edited 17 times in total.
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby felix. » Sat May 06, 2017 1:09 pm

res
quitting
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby felix. » Sat May 06, 2017 1:10 pm

res
quitting
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting: Writing Contest!

Postby felix. » Sat May 06, 2017 1:24 pm

aaand we're open!
quitting
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayyVonValentine » Sat May 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello, my name is Jayy and I havent really found anything I'm truly passionate about. I'm still young and still discovering what I love and want to do with my life. What I do love are video games and jigsaw puzzles. I hope to be atleast a gamer on YouTube if I am able to get over my fear of showing my face and who I am. I am very self-conscious and worried people will judge my videos based on looks. If that doesnt work out, or even take off, I want to atleast work in a game shop.

The jigsaw puzzles are really just a hobby. Recently I have discovered that I love the challenge of doing the more difficult ones and figuring out what goes where. I'm hoping that for my birthday I get a holographic puzzle for an even bigger challenge.

Thank you for your time and have a great day/night.

I'm applying for:
1. OMGSR Cinnabun
2. Zodiac set
3. Sunback

(Sorry for the many edits, i keep finding spelling mistakes and errors)
Last edited by JayyVonValentine on Sat May 06, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
JayyVonValentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sat May 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello,
    One thing that I'm passionate about is marine life.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always had a love for dolphins. They're my favorite animal, and have been for a very long time. My love for this creature soon grew to me loving all types of fish and marine plants. One day I was at the beach, I was much younger, and I picked up a jelly fish thinking it was deceased. There were no tentacles and it seemingly fell apart in my hands. Well several minutes later, I started feeling this tingling feeling all over my body and I realized that it had stung me. That made my interest for marine life more extreme. It want to learn about how fish can sting with their fins, or how jelly fish can sting you with any visible tenticles. It's all so fascinating to me and I've always wanting to go to school for it and expand my learnings on this topic.
    I'll be going to college in the fall as my first year and my major is Marine Biology. I'm super excited to be able to learn about everything that lives in the water. My university is pretty far away from my home, but it's something I need to do to pursue something I love. They have many out of school options for me to join for extracurricular activities such as scuba diving and a marine science team. I can't wait to become a marine biologist and explore the oceans around beautiful islands, such as the Galapagos. I'll have to spend maybe eight years in college to get my PHD to be certified to become a marine biologist but I'm willing to do what I need to do!

I am applying for:
    1. Sunback
    2. BEG
    3. | Fine China |
Last edited by Durnehviir on Sun May 07, 2017 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting: Writing Contest! [Mainlist prizes!!]

Postby non » Sat May 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Well, I am an artist. A hobbyist you might say, but I feel proud to paint. I have two cats who I paint quite a bit.
Ever since I was a small child I was obsessed with drawing and painting, turning scribbles into drawings.
I grew and started to read books about drawing and painting until one summer I was invited in a weird story
involving face-painting and a summer fest thing into a watercolour class. I loved it, and I always waited for the day when I'd go.
Of course I was made fun of a little bit by the other children - I'm pretty sure I was the youngest there.

Two or three years later... Huge time-skip, I'm here, dealing with my first breakup. With a girl I met on the internet. She's not even real, so why am I so upset? Why did I have to do this to her? She's on this site, but I never talk to her. She got really sad after I broke it off. And everyone seemed to blame me - including me. But art helped me through that as well. Just, helped me. I kinda drew my sadness away. Later, I quit the site I met her on. I couldn't handle it.

Today I have two cats, I'm an artist and an ametuer ornithologist. Art has dragged me through some pretty tough times and everything, but that's not why I do it.
I do it for fun, and fun is good, I suppose. Art is amazing.

I am applying for
1. Black eyed Galaxy
2. UR cinnamon roll
3. | Elements |
Last edited by non on Mon May 08, 2017 4:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siarczek » Sat May 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello! Something I'm very passionate about is science! Ever since I was young, I was always fascinated by geology and biology (specifically zoology). I didn't have many friends as a kid, and nonstop talking about my interests made it difficult, so I spent much of my childhood quietly reading about these topics. However, I'm unfortunately not the brightest tool in the shed, and while I've always been one of the top students throughout school, I've always had issues with chemistry and, at times, mathematics- this still holds true to this day. Because of such difficulties, I questioned whether or not I should pursue majoring in science upon graduating- but I did. I'm in university and I'm an environmental science major. It's hard, very hard, some of these classes have near pushed me to my limits. Sometimes I think I've made a big mistake. But I know in the end it will be worth it- I'm doing what I love. If, for some reason, I can't make it through- I can at least say I tried. That alone makes it worth it.

I am applying for:
1. Green Malk Dog
2. Orange cerberus
3. Sunback

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Cináed. Adult. Digital artist. Any pronouns.

My long-term goal is to collect every pet on CS.
Any help towards that goal is highly appreciated!
I love to gift people, too!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlessnight » Sat May 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Fandom is a very important aspect of my life. It may seem a broad thing to be passionate about but there are so many different benefits to be had, the main one being a sense of community. Fandom can be approached from many different angles and is only as immersive as you make it. In this essay I would like to talk about the show TURN: Washington's Spies and the impact both the show and the fandom surrounding the show has had on my life.

TURN: Washington's Spies is an historical drama merging both actual historical events and that infamous lust for t.v. drama we all love so much. It centers mainly around the New Jersey, Connecticut, and New York colonies and takes place mainly during the winter months when the main armies of the British and American Colonies were taking their breaks from line battles and skirmishes. I mention the makeup of the show merely for the sake of context. I am not an American citizen and so my schooling really didn't cover any of the events glossed over in the episodes. This is important to state because it really lit a fire in me. At the time I was working for my town's museum and though history had never really been a main focus of mine, this show did help me to find excitement in the past events of my area. I found myself looking through a new lens so to speak. However, the real spark came when I stumbled across a little something known as "The Black Petticoat Society". The BPS is a group of TURN fans that regularly get together to speak both about the episodes and also the historical period. We have book readings that we speak about and our very own 'Strong's Tavern' chat group on Skype. We hold each other up in good times and bad.

One notable event I went through with the BPS was petitioning for the renewal of the 3rd season of the show. Things got dicey when the network seemed hesitant to set a renewal date. Together we organized twitter events giving love to each character on a certain day of the week and hashtagging TURN like crazy. We also created art/edits/gif sets on tumblr to send to the creators and the network to show them that we loved the show and we would all be watching!

Before joining the BPS I had been going through some very tough times. I was about to lose the job I had just become so passionate about, I lost a 7 year relationship in which the person I was with left me for someone else. I personally struggle with some issues and I was in a bad way. Things weren't looking good for me, until I found the BPS. With TURN and the BPS I found something to hold on for. I found a community and a belonging. This group fueled my passion for history and conversation in a way I'd never experienced before. I know now that I would love to work in a historical field for the rest of my working career. I am already looking out for other museums in surrounding cities. I have plans (with my love of cosplay and frequent convention visits) for historical costume creation. I have never felt more motivated.

In short, though many see fandom as vapid, or a waste of time, I say that fandom is an important aspect of any person's life. It brings people together and sometimes it can change the world. It can save someone, or motivate someone. It matters.

Thank you.

I am applying for:
1. CE Galaxy
2. Zodiacs - group
3. Banana Dog (2009 rare)
Last edited by Starlessnight on Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

You have the power.
You wear the crown.

Can't you see that you're
lost
without me?

===============================
Non-Binary || =^● ⋏ ●^= || They/Them
猫が好き
ImageImageImage
Starlessnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulouie » Sat May 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Applying for:
1. Orange Cerberus
2. Sunback
3. Blue Rose
Thank you so much for letting me test my skills <3

Bullying. Say No!

So you're 15 and you're walking happily through the hallway, going to your next class. Suddenly you slam into something. It was really painful and embarrassing as you stepped back and muttered a apology. It was your crush. Everyone is laughing as you fight for breath. Then your crush laughs. You want to scream no and cry so badly, but not here.
You bolt to the restroom. Then you see urinals. You're in the boy's restroom. You step away from the surprised faces of people in your classes.
You run to the girls bathroom and go into the middle stall. As you sit on the cold toilet seat you hear the bell and its awful ringing. Your ears ring as you stop crying and wipe the tears on your face off, and then you open the stall door. You go to wash your hands but a force shoves past you and snickers. You whip your head around to face your bully, Mary. She is holding a small piece of pie. Your ears burn as you know whats about to happen. Just as you realize it a force slams into your face, making you fall onto the cold stone of the bathroom. Your nose hurts, and the taunting laughter is like being in a merciless battle you can't win. You scream out in pain and tear the plate of your face. Mary is bending down clearing some pie off your head. You glare at her as she runs out of the girls bathroom giggling. You look in the mirror. She put an L on your head. You fight tears, and start wiping up the mess of pie on your face. You walk to your history class to be greeted by a more than angry Miss Rey.

" Why are you late, ( name )? " She hands you a late pass and the whole class is snickering, except one girl. This girl has long brown hair and sparkly green eyes. You walk to your desk. You sit by her.

" It really wasn't cool what they did to you. " she frowns, then smiles.

" It's-it's nothing. " you shudder.

" It still wasn't nice. " she frowns. She's quick to speak again. " I'm Carrie. "

" I'm ( name ). " this girl was really nice!

" Want to be my friend? " Carrie asks and smiles, her emerald eyes gleaming in the light.

" Yeah sure. " you reply less enthusiastically. At the end of class you both walk to your next classes, science and P.E. You mutter a bye to your new friend. Now you've finished the school day off by giving your friend your phone number. You get home to be greeted by your loving parent/guardian and they hug you. You're not a failure. You had real friends and family. Those people aren't worth your time. You vow to not let people get bullied and you wouldn't get bullied. Tomorrow was gonna be a tide switch. You were gonna make sure Mary didn't torment anyone else.

If your getting bullied, reach out to someone and stop the bullying. I am very passionate about people getting bullied. I would virtually slap all bullies if I could.
Last edited by loulouie on Sat May 06, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi! i'm lou

i'm more active on toyhouse - https://toyhou.se/lounari

idk how anything here works it's been a while
loulouie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me