●°• Cancelled •°●

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ●°• 1500 C$ Make Me Cry Giveaway! •°●

Postby IsaTheBelle » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:42 am

Image IsaTheBelle

Image Isa

Image I'm member here from December 22,2016

Image I'm a city girl love everything that makes me happy such as music,dancing,new shoes,Friends....(just too many things ;) ) Being a true survivor,strong and independent .Having many rough paths in the last 2 yrs but it only make me more stronger. For me every single day it's a blessing....cos I treasure every moment.Proud it's a first word that cross my mind of - myself.The more good things comes to my way and I'm looking forward to them.
Live, Laugh,Love it's my motto!!!

ImageImageImage

I'm doing all kinds of banners if you want one please let me know!!
IsaTheBelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draco. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:47 am

Reserving

ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗

draco ♥ entp ♥ she/her ♥ my art
hello there! name’s draco. i’m just a
girl who enjoys drawing cats and also
writing about her characters.
i’m a pretty patient and eccentric
person who just wants to have a
good time, so don’t be afraid to
chat with me!

╚═════════════════════════╝
ImageImage

ImageImage

draco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:41 am

Username— Xiabrine
Nickname— Xia
Time on CS— Just a little over four months.

The names in the story are just ones I came up with. I've never openly spoke about this to anyone before, but who would?
"Hey... Why are you so depressed?"
"My first love and one of my best friends moved to a country full of war.
I didn't even get to say goodbye."

If given the chance, though, I would talk about it. It'd be my answer when people ask why my lyrics are depressing. This is something I dealt with since sixth grade, and for the past three years. I learnt many lessons from this, including: how to cope, how to let go, and how to live. This piece is approximately 1400 words long, and the song included is no more than 410 words. I'd like to thank you for this opportunity by the way. 1500c$ is a lot to give away and I could get most of the items from my wishlist with it, and no doubt finish my goal of collecting all the horses on this site.

The Story

We all have someone vivid in our memory. Mine happened to be the goof I met in sixth grade.
    Y'know, it wouldn't hurt to tell anyone... That all my life, I had been a writer. A lyricist and a composer. Starting from the age of seven, I wrote songs with no end. Stories that didn't seem to have a beginning. As a kid, I wanted a beginning and an ending. I was one of those philosophical children that wanted some closure as to who I was, even if I had hardly lived a decade.

It all changed in sixth grade when I saw a little something change in the classroom. Dark cursive scrawled over the board, telling us to welcome the new student who had come from the next city over. No one was in the classroom, though, and through our art class, the students were jittery, every single one of them including me. We wanted to know if they were a boy or a girl... If they were cute or friendly. Either way, just forty five minutes before lunch, someone stood in the doorway. He was just over five feet tall, a little chubby. He had dirty blond hair, kinda like a buzz cut but a little tuft protruded at the front. His glasses were clearly too small for his face, and clenched to his temples rather than resting gently on his ears. He seemed shy, remaining stationary and almost reserved... Those eyes said he was introverted, but I'd know him to be outgoing soon enough.

This boy was definitely something. I became one of his closest friends, without even really knowing him at all. A story like this should be starting magically, right? Well our first conversation was over a sandwich. He had looked at me with a sense of curiosity, and I had looked at him like he was stupid. He wasn't stupid though, he was special. It was in the little stagger he did when he walked, it was in his unfaltering smile and it was in his creativity. He taught me that numbers do not define a person. You choose what defines you.

In January of 2013, the 29th to be exact, my class and I had a little celebration of Bonhomme Carnival that took place in Quebec. I do not live in Quebec, we were just learning about their celebrations. But imitating the activities there, I had to drag my classmates along the gym floor on one of those little scooters. This wasn't anything romantic, but I still felt quite in love. I held his hands and pulled him along as he looked up at me with a smile. It wasn't charming, it wasn't suggestive, it was pure; he was pure.

I thought that it was the closure I wanted. The answer to all my questions, came from this boy. This delicate, innocent person who I had spent all my time laughing and smiling with... "He'd be here until I graduated elementary school," that was my only thought. People think wrong a lot though, and unfortunately, I did too. My teacher was having a conversation with him about his catchment form while I worked quietly nearby.

"I'm not going to be here next year."

"Oh, where are you moving?"

Often, you'd hear your own heart pounding. I heard mine stop and shatter. Obliterated into pieces that could not be put back together. Where was he moving? Well, he told me. Back to his home country apparently, where a war was being waged. I went home that day, and I remember this as vividly as I remember him. I had a purple binder, the cover was scrawled over in black sharpie with the words "song book". I went downstairs to my piano and played out the E major scale, messing around with the keys, messing around with words. I told the paper I loved him. I asked him to never forget me because I couldn't catch my breath without him. I told him I could take him away from everything... We could soar, we could fly, if he would take my hand... If he took my hand, maybe we could be happy together. I was twelve years old and naive. But nevertheless, I wrote the stupid song. I spent all my time on it, from February to April until I revised it over and over finally reaching my standard of perfection. Around the time I finished it, I got an offer from my music teacher to do a performance in front of five schools, including my own at a local theatre.

I accepted the offer, and chose to sing my own song, titled Soar and Fly. We were dressed fancily on the night of the performance, and he was wearing a dress shirt and a bow tie. I had a plain white shirt on and black leggings because apparently I didn't believe in dresses. I sang with my soul, and I sang it for him. It was as if he was the only one watching from the crowd and he was the only one that mattered. When I finished, I searched for his eyes in the audience. He gave me a standing ovation, and that was one of the best moments of my life. He seemed proud of me.

Starting that night, I counted down the days I had left with him until he would be moving. That day would be the last day of school, but he had told me that there would be a small chance that he'd be leaving earlier than that. I hoped for the best and I hoped for him to stay longer. His best friend Nicolas, and I yearned for his kinship, for him to remain with us. Yet on June 24th, on a rainy class trip to the pool, he had not showed up. Nicolas and I danced to Love Somebody by Maroon 5 in the rain as the trip ended. He told me that the song perfectly described how I felt towards the boy. Wholeheartedly, I agreed. But I cried against his shoulder on the bus ride back because I would never have the chance to tell him.

The next day, which was the last day of school, however, he was there. But he was there in the corner, silent, not speaking to me. I was afraid. Had he found out that I liked him? Had I ruined our friendship? It bothered me for the rest of the day. I had spent my last day with him, full of worry and wordlessness. I wasted it. I wished that I could at least catch up to him and say goodbye. I never did because I was too afraid to raise my voice and speak. I didn't get to hear his voice one last time, either.

Nicolas waited for me outside our classroom door. He gave me a half hearted hug, knowing I wouldn't be able to keep myself from tearing up. Nicolas pointed it out to me, that his best friend was walking out the door at the end of the hall. If I ran, I would have made it and I would have stopped him for just a few more moments. That would've been enough time to say goodbye.

"Goodbye, Edin."
    Its all I could manage to whisper as his silhouette through the window was replaced by a blinding ray of sun.

I was darn certain I loved him, and to this day, I still believe that I do. It's been three years since I last saw him and I still have not found someone that could even remotely match up to making me feel the way I felt about him. I still get pangs of regret and self hate because even if I still remember the feelings he gave me, I had long forgotten the colour of his eyes. The first thing I noticed when I first saw him. After he left, I was headed straight into a downward spiral. I lost my creativity at sat emptily in a bad case of writers block for two years. It was around the end of my freshman year of high school when I finally got around to writing and composing music again. The first thing I did was write the lyrics to an album of seventeen songs, titling my piece of work: Soar and Fly.
    Edin gave me many life lessons. The thought of him being in a place so unsafe still traumatizes me and shakes me to the core, but his existence has taught me how to let go.

Soar & Fly

Don’t you ever forget me, because you know, without you, I can’t breathe.
    You were only here, for so short a time, and now it’s gonna end.
    Don’t you ever forget me, because you know, without you, I can’t see,
    I’m blinded by the darkness, and it’s cold without your smile.

I don’t care if I have to survive a rainstorm, jump off a mountain,
    You’re my shelter, you’re my shield.
    Take me with you if you have to go, I don’t wanna forget that you were ever real.

We can soar, over the vast lands, over the oceans,
    We can’t touch the floor.
    Give it your all, you know I can’t live without you,
    Now there’s no turning back for more.
    We can fly, forget the airplane,
    We can touch the sky.
    Give it your all, take me with you,
    I will find you.
    We will soar and fly without anyone in our way,
    We will soar and fly though the sky.

Don’t you ever forget me, because you know, without you, I can’t hear.
    The voices in my head, I’m so messed up when I’m without you.
    Don’t you ever forget me, because you know, without you, there’s no such thing as a dream.
    I’d walk a nightmare, love coming back to haunt me.

I don’t care if I have to be struck by lightning, put down by my dreams because
    You’re my shelter, you’re my shield.
    Take me with you if you have to go,
    I don’t wanna forget that you were ever real.

We can soar, over the vast lands, over the oceans,
    We can’t touch the floor.
    Give it your all, you know I can’t live without you,
    Now there’s no turning back for more.
    We can fly, forget the airplane,
    We can touch the sky.
    Give it your all, take me with you,
    I will find you.
    We will soar and fly without anyone in our way,
    We will soar and fly though the sky.

I would fight for you to stay if you were mine in that way.
    I’d survive a hurricane, live a nightmare, get lost in the cold,
    Because you’re my shelter, you’re my shield.
    Talk to me sometime, boy, I know that you are real.

We will soar and fly, forget the airplane,
    Hold my hand, we’ll touch the sky.
    Don’t be afraid, I know we’re both afraid of these heights.
    But when I’m with you, I can’t doubt fear.
    C'mon baby, we'll soar and fly.
Last edited by passione on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taf900 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:28 am

Wow, some off here a stries are amazing! I don't think mine is as good but here it goes

First of all, my username is taf900 but you can call me taf. It's my initials so sometimes I really am called taf. I've been on CS since November of 2012 but when I look back on it, my absence for all of 2015 really relates to my story.

Basically picture a little girl, three years old, at school, having the time of her very very short life. She, I, make this wonderful friend, we will call him Scott. Scott, I and another girl we will call Kate were all superb friends. Though Kate was my friend more than Scott's. We did everything together. Launched rockets in the space playground and look for little blue rocks in the sand box. I still have dozens of those rocks to this day. When I turned 4, my little brother, Alan, was brought to this world. Alan brought me some distress... I remember vividly when he was only a month or two old, I was looking over his bed, he was not wearing cloths... And he peed right in my face. This is one of many acts that caused my jealousy. He also got ALL of the attention. I learned, the only place I was an equal was around Scott and Kate. Luckily for me, we moved to Scott's neighborhood unknowingly shortly after Alan's birth. We quickly realized they lived here and my older sister, Elise, became great friends with Scott's older sister. Only a year, went by before we entered grade school together. I stopped talking to Kate but Scott and my relationship persevered. Another girl, Leigh, moved in next door, she became my close friend and Scott's two. Suddenly I felt third wheeled again. Scott and I still maintained a great relationship but by third grade, when this other BOY moved into the neighbor hood, he started shifting. He became rude and insensitive.mthe boy who taught me to ripstick now hardly ever talked to me. The winter of fifth grade I learned from Scott that he was moving literally as far away as possible while still in the continental country. That April I learned he still hadn't told Leigh which, sadly, made me kinda happy because I interpereted that as he liking me more. We became really close that summer. In the last week before he moved, we were planning on having a final sleep over and I cried when it almost had to be at my house instead of his because I didn't want him to be distracted with my brother because I missed him already from the years we had been drifting apart for. I don't remember that night but the last time I saw him was after an amazing hike I remember vividly. We had so much fun. As we walked out to our cars and got into the doors that were merely a foot away, as they were closing, he said Bi-ieeee his voice getting higher towards the end, I retuned the word and broke out crying just as the door shut.

In the years that have followed, I saw him in person once and he was hanging with his other guy friends all the way until the last 15 minutes when Leigh was there too. The adults the whole night told me oh, you don't want to be hanging with them and basically forced me to hang with the girls. That night I thought I wouldn't see him again but he went to have a sleep over with his friends and I never got to say goodbye. Amazingly, the next morning, we were able to see each other again but he disappeared just before we had to leave and I didnt have the courage to ask if he was near.

In the three years since he said Bi-ieeee to me, my parents started sleeping in different rooms, my mom got an apartment, my mom revealed she had been dating a woman for most of if not all of the time since she got an apartment. Then, that woman who turned out to be a good friend of ours before we stopped hanging with them got an apartment with her kids right by us. Now, they are looking at houses together. By dad is also looking for another house but hasn't told us. If he does that, I will loose almost everything I have of Scott because I now know no one who lives here. I have many more sad details including things that still make me cry but I fear I've passed the word limit. Please feel free to pm me with any questions, I wouldn't mind talking at all.

Thank you for this opportunity, this is the sincere story of my life to this day and though it may sound sad, this website and everyone on it as well as every other friend I've had have been an absolute gift. I haven't met anyone as awesome as Scott but the wonderful life I have had only just begun. Thank you for reading, it means much to me I have never talked to anyone about this stuff.
Always looking for trades!

Auctioning May Lioness
Taf900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siven » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 am

Username: genesta1
Nickname: uh.. Gen? I don't really have one.
Seniority: about three years

Story:

"Alright, grandpa and grandma just got here, time to pack up to move," my mom announced. I nodded, and got up to go pack my things. Folding each of my clothes, I tucked them in my suitcase. I heard a meow and looked up to see my cat come over, tail up in greeting. I'd had him since I was a baby, and since he was a kitten, and we had a firm, deep bond. I smiled and ran my hand down his back, purrs coming in return. This reminded me that I needed to get him ready to go as well. I got his cat bed, water bowl, and food bowl and loaded them in the car. Then I grabbed his food container, and packed it too. I grabbed his cat carrier and smiled, guiding him inside. My dad came in, and took him out. As he put my boy Harvey in the car, he became scared and started meowing frantically. I knew he was scared, and went to calm him.
"Maybe we should let him out, so he can go find a nice place to settle down at," my dad suggested. I shook my head.
" No, that's not a good idea, you know he'll run into the forest, " I reminded him. My mom walked over, clearly hearing our conversation. She glanced at me, before speaking.
"Yeah, I'd have to agree with Genesta, that's not a good idea."
My dad shook his head, "No, I'm letting him out." Before I could protest again, he opened the car carrier door, and out zoomed my cat, straight to the woods. I sighed, and shrugged it off, assuming he'd be back later, returning to packing.
Hours passed, and we finished packing. I looked around, and to my dismay, my cat was no where to be seen.
I called and called, "Here, kitty kitty kitty. Harvey, come on! It's time to go!" but he didn't come. It wasn't long before I broke down, tears running down my face as I screamed his name.
Eventually, I was told we would have to go.
For months, every night I would cry, and once a week we'd go back, looking for him. Friends said they saw him, and they just couldn't get him.
One day, I stopped hearing about him, and never did hear about him again.
My best friend was gone. I would never see him again.

I love you Harvey.
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

Hello!
    Username: holmes221B
    Nickname: Holmes, holmes (However you want to spell it.)
    Time on CS: Since December 20th, 2016

My story: (This is a realistic, fictional story. Sorry, but I don't prefer writing one of my personal experiences down. (: )

It was raining. Pouring.

Lightning flashed. Thunder rumbled.

Just another cold, rainy night.

Little Tim was covered in blankets, somehow sound asleep, holding his stuffed elephant that resembled Dumbo the Flying Elephant. He looked like an innocent, little child, all sound asleep with the covers over him, dreaming about what children dream about. Dreams about knights in shining armor, princesses trapped in towers, dragons breathing fire...

But this was not all that happened that night.

Timmy was sound asleep, but he woke up from the sound of pouring rain. He listened for a little bit, making sure that it truly was raining. Timmy carefully got off his bed, still wrapped in one of his blankets. He shivered. Timmy hated the dark, hated being alone in the dark. He wanted to cry out, but his words wouldn't come out. He was scared, frightened of what might happen to him if he walked around in the dark.

"Mommy? Little Timmy called out. No answer. He started to get more afraid. He went into the living room and sat on the couch, shaking and clutching his blanket and his Dumbo stuffed animal. He jumped when the slightest noise was heard. The rain kept on pouring like the clouds were angry at something. Angry that they could only be in the sky could be one reason.

Timmy began to cry. Crying for his parents, crying for the rain to stop, crying for the fear to go away. But he was too scared to get off the couch and go back to sleep. His breathing became a little bit faster, all because of his fear of the dark. Then, a soft voice called out.

"Timmy? Are you okay?"

The voice didn't sound angry. It sounded... sympathetic. Timmy turned around, and started crying. The voice belonged to a woman, who gently took the young boy in her arms. She smiled at the boy.

"Timmy, relax. You are safe. I'm here." The woman hugged Timmy. Timmy hugged back and replied, "I love you, Mommy."

The mother responded along the same lines:

"I love you, too, Timmy. I love you more than the stars in the sky. You brighten up the gloomiest of days and the darkest of nights. You will always be my little boy."

---------------------------------------------
    End

Just a little realistic story that I came up with. c:

Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone as well!

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Victor Nikiforov✧ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

username: Kaimau
Nickname: Rai (its my name but shortened)
how long have i been playing: sense 2016 on dec 13

tysm for doing this i won't win but i still appreciate you doing this for people :3
fell great about yourself

my cousins story
Born and raised in Nashville TN, Riley Graves was meant to be a star, but instead of pursuing a career in Hollywood, she found her passion was for helping people. She participated and led many fundraisers in high school and college.

After earning a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education she began work on a Masters in Business Administration while working for a nonprofit that specialized in saving failing schools. While finishing up her MBA from Southern Adventist University, Riley joined the Chattanooga Regional Aflac Team.

Riley continues to help people by working for Aflac, where they truly care for each policyholder. Her favorite part of her job is building relationships with her clients and helping them take care of claims.

She currently lives in Cleveland, TN with her wonderful husband, beautiful daughter, feisty kitten and lovable German Shepherd. She recently lost 30 pounds using Advocare and is passionate about helping other people achieve their weight loss goals as well.

Riley is so excited to be participating in Partnership’s Dancing with the Chattanooga Stars; she and her sponsors are eager to help local children thrive. Riley looks forward to being on stage for this fun event and fundraiser because after all … she was meant to be a star.

Riley will be dancing for Youth Services.
Last edited by ✧Victor Nikiforov✧ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
─── as fragile
Instagram - Youtube - signature credit: nk
███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██████
██████
░░░░░░

────────────
──────────────────────
Heyo, my name is Rei!
I absolutely adore anime and manga.
Also, yeah I stan Yuri on Ice
─ so fragile...
──────────
My career is just sitting down
and recording videos. That or
drawing art for the gram LOL
──────────
────────────────────────────────────────
███
▀▀▀
██████
░░░░░░
✧Victor Nikiforov✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowDeathWolf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 am

- username ShadowDeathWolf
- nickname wolfgirl
- how long have you been on CS April 2,2017
Joined April 2,2017
My name Shadow

ShadowDeathWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alannahs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:14 am

User: Takoshi The Great
Nickname:Taco!
March 8th 2017

Story

(THIS ACTUALLY JUST HAPPENED NOT EVEN A HOUR AGO)

So my grandpa had a bird for 14-16 years with 2 other birds sadly died a few years ago but This bird had a pretty good long life but sadly died not even a hour ago
i havent played since like 2019 lol
alannahs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:09 pm

bump