SAVING FOR LATER - MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are you thinking of entering?? If so, who are you planning to draw? (:

B.C
20%
Phoebe
22%
Ravi
17%
Jericho
11%
Kassie
9%
Riley
9%
Not entering
11%

Total votes : 87

SAVING FOR LATER - MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE

Postby tigerwish~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Whooo! Hello all, thank you again for your incredible patience, I've been in a transition stage and didn't have as much time as I'd thought!

However now I have been able to sincerely review and respond to all of these, truly, fabulous entries.
I really wish I could offer rares list prizes to all of you. Thank you so incredibly much for all your beautiful artwork of my beloved pets, I will certainly treasure them c:

Now onto the real reason you are reading this, after much deliberation, I have placed the following. Please please keep in mind art is SO subjective and comes in all forms of expression and beauty, resonating with different people for different reasons. I really hope not to discourage anyone by my personal preference. My selection were based on, primarily, pieces that capture or represent how I think of my pets most, followed by style. c:

But I'd like to say, these first 3 placings were especially hard to choose between. I wish I had equal, high prizes for you all.
First place picks from rares list group first, then I'll contact second place, then third, then so on.

DRUM ROLLLLL.....

1st place
Labrador_Lover

I always say I love quality over quantity, but your entries show it all.
Firstly, the traditional piece of BC and Phoebe is just beautiful!! This was the winning piece for me. I love the pencil strokes representing their fur, and I'm especially fond of the glassy, realistic look of Phoebe's eye. The highlighting and shading there is fabulous. I also like your unique mountains in the background.
Secondly, the shading you did on Ravi (a black, dark and difficult face to draw) is lovely! And that last sketch of my sweet rabbits is too cute as well, I love Kassie <33
Thank you so very much for your work; I'll be printing and displaying in my apartment. And of course, thank you for asking, and I don't mind if you enter any of yours in your local contest. In fact I think you should; best of luck!!
Please shoot me a trade with one of the prizes from the rares list group. First dibs ^^

2nd place
bil

Okay. This is just gorgeous. I don't know exactly how you got such oil-like, realistic traditional textures on your online canvas, but I love it. The art looks just like Phoebe, in addition to me recognizing it as a copy of my own photo of course. I love the color palette of pinks and blues in the blanket behind her, and she looks extra fluffy and cuddly, just like her lovable self. I love it all, thank you.

3rd place
Wookieinmashoo

Oh my goodness, this is quite possibly one of the cutest art pieces of a bunny I have ever seen! I love the softness of the piece, a compilation of creams and browns and perfect shading, and a very accurate coloration of Riley himself. His EYE is wonderful, I love the highlight, and my hunbun himself has distinctive black upper eyelashes that are present in this too. And the clover is a lovely final touch; thank you dearly. <3

4th place
Hajduczek

This representation of Jericho is amazing; I immediately dropped my jaw when I first saw it. The pose is just like him, delicately and curiously prancing into an arena. The patterns and colors are spot on. Thank you so much. <3

5th place
urraca.n

This is such a sweet and, very different, style of BC for myself. He totally stretches out like that, so I think the casual, sun-kissed and relaxed feel of it touches home for me.

6th place
FruitSalad11

This is such a darling sketch of Kassie's sweet nature in a flower crown! I love the shading, and simplistic but exquisite graphite style. c: Thank you.

7th place
selvi6835

This sketch of BC stood out especially for me, I think, because it looks so much like him. That look in his eyes and slight twitch of his ears, as if to show he's interested in you and what's going on but not too interested. He's his own independent cat, and I love how this drawing captures that.

8th place
E l e v e n

Your drawing of Ravi has wonderful and unique shading as well, in your own style. It's something different than I could do myself and I admire that. It's again a great replica of one of my favorite photos of my pup, so I'll remember and appreciate it for those reasons also. Thank you.

Honorable and special mentions:
TheGrimmArtist, I love the background here, it reminds me of my favorite movie Spirit, and imagining Jericho could be a part of that is lovely. Ahh the whole piece is really wonderful compositionally and color-wise. Thank you thank you.

Tirgr, This is so pretty - the markings are accurate for Jericho and I love astronomy and nebulae!

Everyone above and all other entrants, please help yourself to this group:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=181061

THANK YOU AGAIN

tigerwish~'s ART CONTEST
Draw My RL Pets - WIN LINE TRIBAL, PINK SEPTEMBER, GRINNER, ADVENTS +

ENDING IN 6 HOURS TONIGHT!!!

Rules:
● All of Tess's and CS rules apply, of course c:
● TRADITIONAL & DIGITAL art both welcome! Realistic/cartoon/impression. Please draw in the style that suits yours best! ( please all natural/feral form though, no anthro )
● You can enter as many times as you like, but will only receive prize(s) for one placing - quality over quantity!
● Please do not claim my pet photos or designs as your own... <3 ty
● All art must be original, no previous designs or linearts please
● I will keep all artwork once submitted, placing or not, as they're my own rl pet designs ^^
● Ask me any additional questions for clarification on pet designs! I'd like them to be as accurate as possible <3 Questions also welcome regarding contest logistics c;
END DATE: *** OFFICIALLY SEPTEMBER 10TH
I will try to be online posting reminders as that date and time approaches!
This is my last batch of rare pets to offer and I really hope to get a good array of artwork before I go on semi-hiatus here ^^)

Friendly notes:
* please don't feel persuaded by the amount of entries any pet has! I am judging/choosing placings OVERALL for all pets, based on accuracy, style, creativity, etc... c: I could potentially choose all pictures of one pet if I liked those pieces the best (although I love them all haha so this likely won't happen, but just an IF scenario). I would love great art of all my babes, but will not be trying to pick a winner for each one, if that makes sense.

* personal favorites are traditional realism often times, as that's the style I choose to draw in myself HOWEVER, if you can wow me with a lovely digital or impressionistic piece etc. of one of my pets, you are sure to win some major points because I can't do that myself! So those are indeed very appreciated... c:

My Pets:
***ALL PHOTOS IN MY "FURRY FRIENDS PHOTOGRAPHY" DEVIANT ART ALBUM HERE***
all pictures are captioned with each pet's name c:

Image Image
B.C the ginger and white cat
Male - 14 years old - indoor/outdoor cat
Super fluffy - very small, thin cat, but fluff makes him look 3x his size. Mane-like tufts on sides of his face cause me to call him my little tiger. Very playful and goofy; loves to explore and adventure. His favorite spots to nap are on our front yard patio wooden chair, basking on the sun-warmed patio stones, or sneaking onto the roofs. Joins us on walks; sleeps in strange places, like in the sink, in small boxes, suitcases, bookshelves, in picnic baskets, sideways on chairs, drinks out of pond water, climbs up trees and onto roofs. ADORES fish flakes, also loves salmon and yogurt.
Notable features: ginger spot on his chin, bright yellow green eyes. He's got pretty noticeable dark "eye liner" like outlines around his eyes. Should be visible in pics but ask if you'd like more clarification. Some pictures cause his fluffiness to make him appear overweight - he is actually very skinny believe it or not. So please try not to make him look chubby in your art o3o

Image Image
Phoebe the grey and white cat
Female - 13 years old - mostly indoor cat
Sleepy, cuddly, fluffy, sweet; meows a lot.
Notable features: pink nose with black tips on each side (can be seen in photos). Grey ears with white tips (can be seen in photos; ask if you'd like more clarification!). Grey spot on her chin. Grey spots on her legs (BC does not have these; can be seen in pictures of Phoebe).

Image Image Image
Jericho the paint horse
Male/Gelding - 20 years old
Very sweet horse, super talented - We practice groundwork, showmanship, western and english riding, jumping, obstacle courses, trail riding. He's got some shiny muscle in the summer time, as seen in the photographs.
Our little barn is located in between green, bushy hills with lots of trees. Beautiful golden sunlight streams through the branches at sunset. The beach and ocean is located not far from the barn (: Beach, hill, forest and barn pics are all more than welcome with this horsey.
Notable features: One blue right eye, brown left eye. Mane falls on the right side/blue eye side of his face, but I'm not super particular about this. White blaze covers/borders both eyes (seen in pictures). Pink muzzle (aka cutest and most kissable thing ever)

Image Image
Ravi the labrador-mix dog
Male - 8 years old
Loving dog, as labs typically are. His largest flaw is he can't be left alone, as he loves being with his people too much and misses us terribly when we're gone. He LOVES the beach. Oh my gosh he gets so excited once he realizes we're walking towards it, and once we're there he can run for hours, outrunning all the other dogs to catch the balls and swim in the ocean. He loves carrying sticks and running around like a crazy dog in circles with the stick in his mouth. He can be so mellow back at the house or whenever we go out around the town, he just lays down, sleeps like a black pillow. He's friendly with our cats and rabbits.
Notable features: He's black with light brown eyebrow spots!! They're hard to see in pictures, but he does have amber eyebrow circles that give him the sweetest expressions!! Tan paws with black stripes on his toes, tan diamond under his tail and some tan hairs on the backs of his legs.

Riley the brown rex rabbit
Male - 8 years old
Sweetest little rabbit I've ever met <3 Hops loose around the yard, but likes to check in with his people every now and then, will hop up to you and lie down. He's come on trips with me to meet people, visited places for photo shoots. Likes to play with toys, such as toilet paper tubes (will grab with his mouth and toss up into the air). Will swivel his ears forward and back when you pet different sweet points around his eyes and face.
Notable features: He's a mottled brown but coat looks more black as it approaches his lower back/hind area. He's a Rex meaning he has very short, dense, soft-like-velvet fur. He shouldn't appear too fluffy though (unlike Kassie ;D). White underbelly and white chin.

Kassie the ginger and white lop rabbit
Female - 5 years old
Friendly, likes to be cuddled. Timid with big eyes, but calms down in your arms. Likes to climb on top of boxes and ledges.
Notable features: White snip on her nose, very fluffy!

* B.C. and Phoebe tolerate each other, not necessarily the best of friends, but they can be in the same drawing if you'd like
* Kassie and Riley do enjoy each other and can most definitely be in the same pic together <33 c:
* Feel free to ask about any additional combos

Prizes: (Chosen by winners in order of placings ^^)

ImageImage ImageImage Image Image Image Image

ALL ENTRANTS: (choose from this group/ amount per entrant depends on how many entries I receive)
Rare Pets Group (may be added to over the duration of the contest)

Entries:
B.C
TinyPocky
saucycorndog
urraca.n
Kina202
cuddlymonkey123
selvi6835
FruitSalad11
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

Phoebe
Vannillamelon
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE
bil
Snailcircus

Jericho
Hajduczek
PastaTea
https://happylilsushirol.deviantart.com ... -703599271
Tirgr
TheGrimmArtist

Ravi
buzzbear120
Mocha-Latté
aileesmiley
' ' stressed out ' '
E l e v e n
Labrador_Lover

Riley
Wookieinmashoo
s a g e

Kassie
TinyPocky
♥SnowWolf♥
FruitSalad11

Pairs & Groups
Soopy Cronkles - Riley & Kassie
.noir. - Ravi & B.C.
Labrador_Lover - B.C & Phoebe
Last edited by tigerwish~ on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 81 times in total.
tigerwish~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Pets - WIN LINE TRIBAL + other LIST Pets

Postby tiny little box » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Mark
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewe » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:17 am

mark !
im quitting take my stuff
ewe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darling feathers » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:55 am

mark <33 your pets are completely adorable!!!!!!!

hello there
wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she / they
adult
dcay
carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

some neat artists
wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beestie.
hubble
furry!
cloefromschool

sig art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

darling feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pudd; » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:17 am

Mark

Hi, I'm overbearing, cringy, and loney : )!
I've been on this site, sadly, for almost 4 years.
Lmao, and I still have no friends on here, or people
i know. When I joined I liked warriors (idk why),
but I've changed a lot. I used to play on here all
the time, but lately, no. I'm never on here.
So if for some reason you send me a message,
it probably won't be opened quick.
Anyways, I like every type of music.
I like lava lamps too, they're pretty cool.
I'm pretty cool too.
Pudd;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibabee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Do I enter here? If so, here :3 (your buns are so cute ^^) http://soopycronkles.deviantart.com/art ... w=10%3A149
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✤SHIBA BEE✤
Skylar (Sky)
Female ♥ Single ♥ Bi
↫Always willing to talk↬
✥Trades are always open✥
ʙɪɢ ʟoser

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Insert Heart Emojis

└────────────┘
┌─────────────────

x

└─────────────────
shibabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cisarena » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Marking
ImageImageImageImage

Love wrote:So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day...

>> Artshop // Design shop
Cisarena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerwish~ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Soopy Cronkles wrote:Do I enter here? If so, here :3 (your buns are so cute ^^) http://soopycronkles.deviantart.com/art ... w=10%3A149

Yup, indeed you do! Thank you for entering, I've added you to the first page! And thanks, I also agree with that tehe... Though I may be slightly bias^^
H: mountain zebra W: plains zebra + ~ please take a look c:
tigerwish~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marie ホタル » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Joining