SCS Competition #2: Feline Agility

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

SCS Competition #2: Feline Agility

Postby Neah » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:08 pm

SCS wrote:Feline Agility

Unlike our shows, the agility competitions rely more on the physical side of things. Those at the top of their physical game flourish in these competitions. They require great endurance and more than a little skill. This competition asks a lot of it's competitors and only reward those who deliver. These competitions have the potential to be a range of things but are most commonly art or writing.

Rules:
--> This particular competition is for canines only.
--> Follow all of CS rules.
--> Follow all of SCS rules.
--> Don't complain if you don't get the position you want.
--> Don't beg the judges for a better position.
--> Don't spam the thread.
--> One post per person. Just go back and update it as you add more things.
--> If you want to talk about your entries do it on the Fan Club thread.
--> This is only for those who have adopts from SCS.
--> If you have more than one feline only enter one.

Alright, now that those are out of the way, let me explain the competition itself.

Since this is a feline agility competition, it will be based around art or writing. You may choose one or the other as your main focus. For the subject you do not choose, you may do something small. For example, if you choose art, you may do, at most, a 250 word story. And if you choose writing, you may only add one small art piece.

For the main subjects, if you choose writing, you may submit a story up to 2000 words or a series of stories adding up to the same amount. If you do art you may do up to 5 art pieces.

The winners will be chosen by the staff here at SCS based on how well we think you hit the subject of the competition.

If you don't win, don't worry. Everyone will get points just for entering. You can cash these points at the shop, located on the information thread, by PMing with with what you want.

The points awarded are as follows:

1st - 60 Credits
2nd - 50 Credits
3rd - 40 Credits
Honorable Mention - 30 Credits
For Entering - 10 Credits

The subject:

For this competition write and/or produce art of your felines favorite winter activity.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Competition #2: Feline Agility

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Mark! Idk if I can write but just in case
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me