And That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles... -WME Slot Comp

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

And That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles... -WME Slot Comp

Postby Lady Tuesday » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 am

Vladimir and Malibu's first slot giveaway!
Open/Closed

-The lovely couple themselves-
ImageImage

So, Tuesday. What is this?

Well, let's just say that it is a competition to see who wants the slot between Vladimir and Malibu the most! All you have to do to enter is fill out the starter form below, and then add as much as you'd like to it! The person with the best form altogether (has the most detailed and accurate stories, well-written poems, good bribes for either myself or canis, etc.) will win the slot! Bribes that did not win will be returned to their owners and I will speak to those who have done art I like about buying it after the comp is over if they did not win the slot.

But if you don't have a lot of pets, or don't have time to do art, don't worry! There will plenty of time given, and if extensions are needed, just PM me and I'll talk to canis, to get it taken care of. We are not judging just on who can throw together the most payment...we want to see who REALLY wants the slot the most. So, payment is nice, and definitely helps a ton, but we will mostly be looking at how much time was spent on your form and how much effort you put into it! If you have any questions, feel free to PM either myself or canis,. We will help you out!<3

Is there anything else you should know about?

Yes, the rules of course!

1. No arguing, fighting, being rude to myself or others.
2. Being a non-owner does not boost your chances. However, we encourage everyone that wishes to do so to join in on the comp!
3. There is no limit to the number of breedings you can have planned, but we would like to know how many you have and when you plan on using this breeding if you win.
4. Please read everything in this post before starting your form. There is some important information that could help you out on your entry!
5. canis, or myself will not give out permissions until everything is decided.
6. Any breaking of the rules will count against your form, and depending on how great the offense you could be banned from the competition completely. This is not something we want, so please listen!<3

About The Couple

I know this post is rather long, so I'll keep it as short as I can.

Personalities

Vladimir- Vlad is arrogant, self-absorbed, and a bit stuck up. He can be rather flirtatious and charasmatic when he wishes to, but otherwise he is just overall rude. I plan on making him softer and less snob-like as his and Malibu's relationship grows. However, he will always be a bit rude to others. Eventually he will treat Malibu like his world and give her everything she wants. Cx

Malibu- Malibu is the socialite of the herd. She is bubbly and gregarious, as well as funny and overall fun to be around. Most may stereotype her as the mean popular girl, but that is not the case. Malibu is very kind and sweet, and she is actually quite smart. Malibu has many friends, and she holds them all close. She is a small flirt, but she is just looking for the right one.

Current Ages

Vladimir- Vlad is around 1 and a half.

Malibu- Mal is about 1 years of age.

How They Met

I'm sure that most of you that have come from the equid community are familiar with this tale by now. Vladimir is a Prince, or at least claims to be. His farther is sort of like a king so I suppose that he actually is. His parents (or so we made them do in the story) had Vladimir marry Malibu in an arranged marriage. Me and canis, have yet to RP it out, so if you'd like to write a story of any size about how it went, please feel free to! I'm sure it will help your form quite a bit. Just be sure to stay true to their personalities!

The Base Form

The portions of the form with *'s next to them are required (extras besides this are always welcome, and prettying up your form with pictures, dividers, and colors, etc. Helps your fomr stand out!) There is no limit to the written parts, write as much as you please. Extras are not required but boost your form a lot so I suggest them! Lastly, for payment prices you must remember that there are two of us. Dividing the payments into two sections makes it easier for everyone, but it isn't required. (By this I mean: make a section of things you'll pay me, and also a section of things you'll pay canis,. Written bribes and art count for both, so there's no need to make two sections in those areas! ^^)

Bonus points from me go to those who know what movie the title is from! Cx (It will not garuntee your win though, sorry.)

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username-[/b] *
[B]Why you want the slot-[/b] *
[B]Your plans for the foal-[/b] *
[B]Art-[/b]
[B]Written bribes-[/b]
[B]Other forms of payment/bribery-[/b]
[B]What movie is the title from-[/b][/center]

End Date

Currently undecided. Around a month from now?

Are Edits Allowed?

Absolutely! Use as many as you need.

Thank you for the interest!<3
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: And That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles... -WME Slot Com

Postby The Glass Doe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 am

Username-
Emily.

Why you want the slot-
I think this couple is just lovely ;A; Malibu's rich brown fur, and Vladimir's gorgeous coat designs would make the WME that would just take my breath away. To put it simply, their baby is bound to be my dream quid.

Your plans for the foal-
I want a beautiful little girl to add to my herd <3 I have two boys at the moment and I have been waiting for the perfect female to add. So one of my plans is indeed to make the foal a female. If you want more information about her looks, I have the layout of the form slip for the breeding in "written bribes".
For her personality, shes awfully shy and modest. She often hides underneath her daddy, peeking at you from behind one of his front legs. ((wip))

Art-
Art 1 of Vladimir
Art 1 of Malibu

Written bribes-
Breeding Form Slip

Other forms of payment/bribery-
-Tuesday & Canis, can have one breeding slot each with either Denero or Tonka

What movie is the title from-
Bruce Almighty!
Last edited by The Glass Doe on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

Username- ~MapleFeather~
Why you want the slot- I absolutely love this couple and would adore a foal from them, and it seems like it would make for an awesome character development
Your plans for the foal- It would be a little prince/princess, they would be rather spoiled and stuck up with a mind of their own. They would think of them selves as superior over the "common bred" and be an all around brat (this is when their you, they'll smarten up some when their older) i would give the artist plenty of free rein (... pun not intended) for the best possible result. once they were born i would love to start a RP with the parents!
Art- will pop up at some point
Written bribes- this is sooooo coming
Other forms of payment/bribery- hehehehehe
What movie is the title from-Bruce all mighty :D
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 am

Username-
aurora skyy

Why you want the slot-
* wip

Your plans for the foal-
* wip

Art-
wip

Written bribes-
wip

wip

wip

Coming back to fancy this up and fill more out tonight on the computer.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Username-
_Wolfgirl_
Why you want the slot- *
Your plans for the foal- *
Art-
Written bribes-

Major WIP, don't have time to finish tonight ^^
Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 am

I forgot to mention!:

You cannot use the slot until 2 and a half weeks (18 days) have passed from winning this slot. You cannot breed the foal for three months after it's birth! If anyone has a problem with this, please PM me and we can discuss a change in the time frames ^^

Thanks you!<3

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 am

Bump! ^^

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:31 am

Bump

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maple; » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:38 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Username- Maplewood Trail
Why you want the slot- i love the pairing and I really want one oth their foals and spoil the foal with art and love <3
Your plans for the foal- I would have the foal be a filly and name her Skyfall if it suits her, if not I would search for the perfect name. I would have the artist kinda combine the quipping themseves and choose their own style of quipping to do, I would have Malibu's base.
Art-
Written bribes-
What movie is the title from- Bruce Almighty!

ImageImage

Work in Progress

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┎─────────────────────┒
...........Art By Ms.Shine.........
Wmes-Sheers-Simas-Gif 1-Gif 2
........Image........
.........Image.........
┖─────────────────────┚
Maple;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes