Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED!]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw For Kura+Kifo (Green Sorbet Prize + CSD)

Postby Kifo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:12 pm

:shock: :o Kamy, she's... I have no words to describe how I'm feeling at the moment. she looks so happy :) unfortunately, her paw pads are red, not black... but I blame that on myself for not having the image up on her page at the time. regardless, thank you for drawing Kilier.

As for information...

Taka Snr - This jaguar is evil. He is highly aggressive, will willingly kill to get what he wants and hates everyone and everything. He successfully killed his eldest daughter, Iliana, and later went on to kill his second eldest daughter, Nakata. He also attempted to kill his son, Raimundo, on numerous occasions, which eventually led to both his eldest children leaving the country. He comes from a family of all white jaguars with siblings who teased him for being the only normal coloured jaguar in the family, giving birth to a hatred for many things that were white in colour, especially white jaguars. His fear is also fueled by anger. He is killed by his eldest son, Conrad (Choby).

Kaygis - Kaygis physically cannot tell lies. This is because he is the Master of Time. this gives him control over time (ie freeze time, go back in time etc). he has epilepsy and eventually undergoes a heart transplant as he only has half a heart. Usually, he has a somewhat goofy happiness about him, but recently he has used this goofiness as a mask to hide a now dark and lonely personality after witnessing the death of the one he loved. however, he does build his life back together after meeting his partner in norway and eventually becomes happy and content with life, calming down from the goofiness that his teenage years had once made him, despite being in constant danger due to being the Master of Time.

Comet - When he was young, Comet was very much a party animal, willing to sneak out and travel the world just to find the best parties. When he got into trouble one night by impregnating his teenage girlfriend at the age of fifteen, he was dumped the instant he discovered he was going to be a father and thus not be able to see his children at all. This broke him and, through the loss of not even seeing his twin sons and the loss of everything he owned due to pawning everything off to supposedly provide money for those children, he became psychotic. his condition worsened after discovering that his attempts to care for his sons long distance were, in fact, being used for his ex-girlfriend's personal gain. Despite his psychosis, Comet does everything he can to get his sons away from their mother, going from stealing them away to eventually winning a court order for the children. It is also noted that Comet is more stable around children, more so if they are his own.
Last edited by Kifo on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:39 pm

o.o
Kamy... What have you done? XD
*Is dead XP*

She is beautiful! And for a new pose, you did great! Suits her, she looks so happy ^-^
About Me: Sadly the below statement is no longer true, I'm missing the New UR Dragon and the Non-Swirl.
✨🎊✨You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Kamy ~ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Thank you so much! q__q

I'm so glad you like her. I want to play more wih poses like this to get better in anatomy.
And...I like the thought of drawing a bad...bad...kitty.
So I guess you will see Taka Snr very soon :D

Can I add some very soft gore? Like a little bit of blood on his feet? Or would this be to hard?
I can make two versions though :)

Stop changing yourself,
only that people will like you more.

Start searching for those,
who
love you as you are!

Word of advice: Don't break the law.
Hmm, is there anything else?
Oh, yeah...
Seriously
don't break the law !

Ger/Eng | Genshin Impact Lover | Teacher | Happily Married ♥
~ Kamy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kifo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:35 am

Gore is fine. I just feel uncomfortable with sexual type intimacy. that's why I said to avoid such art in my intro post.
Please help these little guys grow

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Kifo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Kamy ~ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 am

Kifo wrote:Gore is fine. I just feel uncomfortable with sexual type intimacy. that's why I said to avoid such art in my intro post.

Allright :)

Stop changing yourself,
only that people will like you more.

Start searching for those,
who
love you as you are!

Word of advice: Don't break the law.
Hmm, is there anything else?
Oh, yeah...
Seriously
don't break the law !

Ger/Eng | Genshin Impact Lover | Teacher | Happily Married ♥
~ Kamy ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:51 am

~Boop
About Me: Sadly the below statement is no longer true, I'm missing the New UR Dragon and the Non-Swirl.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:52 am

~Ding
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 am

Did this contest just start or has it been going for awhile? Just trying to determine if I have time to potentially enter or not :p
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakura » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 am

It's just started <3
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby migraine » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:25 pm

marking!! this comp is so well organized and there are so many characters to choose from, excited to look through 'em!
migraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me