[Winner announced!] Design me an OC, win UR Tree+

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

End date in January?

Yes, mid January
12%
Yes, early January
33%
No, I need the time
18%
20th sounds good
36%

Total votes : 33

Re: Design me an OC, win UR Tree+ [End time poll?]

Postby NommyBobbin » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:41 pm

M
You are here for a special reason. As we journey through life we come across many challenges and heartache. Right now in your life, you are exactly where you need to be. For those of you who need to hear this today, take a deep breath. Trust the journey, trust yourself, and know that there is a very special and unique place in this world, just for you. Life is a beautiful gift, where we can learn, grow and heal. Namaste. ♥

NommyBobbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design me an OC, win UR Tree+ [End time poll?]

Postby NommyBobbin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:53 am

Hi ! Here is my entry :)

https://sta.sh/04lwg33xlj7
You are here for a special reason. As we journey through life we come across many challenges and heartache. Right now in your life, you are exactly where you need to be. For those of you who need to hear this today, take a deep breath. Trust the journey, trust yourself, and know that there is a very special and unique place in this world, just for you. Life is a beautiful gift, where we can learn, grow and heal. Namaste. ♥

NommyBobbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me