❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤

Postby Yeens » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:17 am

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!
Username: Yeens
Why do you want them? Due to me being low on c$ I was unable to buy them myself! I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to receive them.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Of course the pps one! All pps are cute and I esspcially like the colors on the pps.
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I would keep them unless I would be trading them for mainlists
Advertising? Sadly not
Feedback? Anything Else? Thanks for the opportunity and good luck all!
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonardoltp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:27 am

Username: leonardoltp
Why do you want them? Can't buy C$, too expensive for my currency. Also, to complete my collections, I invite you to check them, i'm really proud of it. Slowly getting there.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The PPS, it's glowing, looks like an angel, it has very conforting colors. They mixed really well.
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Won't trade them, Will move to my store 2017 group and maybe dress-up. Probably just the pps one.
Advertising? No.
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you very much for your generosity! ^^
leonardoltp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sumbody » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:43 am

Username: Sumbody
Why do you want them? I don't have any C$ & the griffins are cool looking.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The PPS. It's just so fluffy and cute and pastel rainbows and aahhh!!
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Keep it. Must protecc le precious bab.
Advertising? no, sorry
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for the opportunity!!
My skrimble commissions are Open!!
(please check my Instagram for more details!)

ImageImageImage
Sumbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goldiejr » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:48 am

Username: goldiejr
Why do you want them? I really like the pps pet, I also don't have a lot of store pets, so it would be nice to have a full collection
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? the pps, because I like tiny cute pets
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I might trade some of them, but ill definatly keep the pps one, probably dress it up
Advertising? no, I rarely do or post anything anyway
Feedback? Anything Else? thanks a lot, it takes a long time to read through all these posts
goldiejr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:55 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 am

deleted
Last edited by Roth on Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they | PL/ENG | adult | anarchist | sorcerer | artist | retro tech enthusiast | clone hero player
Roth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 am

iNielot wrote: I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!
Username: iNielot
Why do you want them? They would be a huge booster to achieve my ultimate dreamie- any OMGSR zebra! Also trading them away would make people happy, I think
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? That harpia one, it's design is wild and dangerous-looking, reminding me of african prey and predators <3
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I'm gonna trade them for more valuable pets and achieve my ultimate dreamie someday ^^
Advertising? No
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for the chance!

Hello! I'm not sure which Griffin you are talking about. If you could edit a picture of it in, or it's name, or just PM me that would be great!

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tonie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:57 am

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway! :3
Username:tosha.jack
Why do you want them? I don't have many store pets and I love pets that are either totally different species or their base is ever so slightly modified (corgis, more than one tailed foxes, ...) Also griffins were pretty much my fav mythical creatures :>
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Harmony: I love her color scheme and especially the eyes. Thanks to this post and this pet I got to find out about a pretty cool bird as well c: She looks very autumn-y but is a lill spooky thanks to the eyes as well. I love that combo
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I will 100% keep Harmony and the little baby Snowballs. Won't rename them, I quite like the names ^^ And def put them into my favourites group and never trade those :> The rest... Idk I might try to trade them to achieve some of my dreamies but its quite likely Ill just keep them as well.. :>
Advertising? yes, Ill put one of the links provided into my signature C:
Feedback? Anything Else? Go you! I like to sometimes gift random ppl but this kinda inspires me to maybe do a lill giveaway someday myself as well :^D not with the gryffins of course.. Happy new year!

Edit: Would also keep the pink one, I'd love to have him in my favourites group :>
b*tch park backwards
tonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:10 am

Bump. I'm getting some really good entries! If you are thinking about entering you should, there's about 4 more days until entries close.

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarDolphin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 am

Username: ScarDolphin
Why do you want them? To give away. I know it sounds kinda mean, but I want to give them to a friend. Reason further down c:
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The one that's completely dark. It reminds me that dark times are unavoidable^^
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): My friend's birthday is coming up and I'd like to give them to her for her birthday as an extra present, since she's always been there for me and gave me a huge gift when I started playing CS, so I want to give her stuff back every once in a while^^
Advertising? No, sorry
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for doing this!
─── Image ─────────────

I'm Scar // She/her // Cancer // GMT+1 //
─────────────────────────────────────
My interests: My horses // Utapri // Hypmic // Idolish7 // Genshin

───────────────────────────────────────────
⧽ --- ⧼ Trade Thread ⧽ --- ⧼

────────── Image ───
ScarDolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery