♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more (WINNERS POSTED)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:02 am

Here is my first drawing for the contest. Im going to see if i can work on a full body of Ajax and then possibly a version of one or more of your other dragons

Im not 100 percent sure how to post the image directly from deviantart to show the image in place of the link so ill just post the link below to the image on deviantart and then ill just add the picture as an attachment

https://lonewolf199152.deviantart.com/a ... -733216730

Last edited by Lonewolf199152 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:43 am

Last edited by Lonewolf199152 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm still gonna join, I have a bit of it done. Just thought I'd let you know, but I'll totally finish it before the 16th.
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumoseverdeen » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:59 am

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of responding--I have been super busy! I love the past few entries I have received and I will update the entry list and send out participation prizes as soon as I have time! It's hard to believe that this contest is almost done!
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |
college student | book lover

my character design shop!

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 1 week left )

Postby lumoseverdeen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:19 pm

xx
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 1 week left )

Postby Tirgr » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:23 am

Н
а

Р
ы
ж
е
й

Ш
к
у
р
е

X
x
X
Ч
ё
р
н
ы
е

П
о
л
о
с
ы
Tirgr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 3 days left )

Postby nagisa kaworu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:58 am

so i have one more entry in hoping to get done soon, and i was wondering; by what specific tine of the 16th do we need out entries in?

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 3 days left )

Postby lumoseverdeen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:33 am

nagisa kaworu wrote:so i have one more entry in hoping to get done soon, and i was wondering; by what specific tine of the 16th do we need out entries in?

Hello! By the end of the day at midnight EST would be best!
ImageImage Image

lumos | she/her | 18+ |

♥ my toy house ♥

art of Zarek by Sixbane
lumoseverdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 1 day left )

Postby nagisa kaworu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 pm

whew, i finished it! i might do some little quick sketches because it was so fun drawing esmae! edit: here's a sketch (again bad quality i'm sorry gkfjgf)

here's the link to the drawing. i'm sorry the quality is so bad, but i don't have a scanner and my phone is Really old. (i also realize, now that i look back on it, i overlayed the feathers wrong on her wing ; v; this is what i get for not looking at references)

i hope you don't mind the interpretation i took with her design! you mentioned in her description that her kind travels in a small flock and live almost exclusively in the air, so i decided to make her more streamlined and adapted for her species' behaviors by making her more like a big ol' fluffy noodle with wings. i gave her little grabby hands too, even though her legs in general are kinda short.... still cute regardless! i love drawing noodle dragons : ')
Last edited by nagisa kaworu on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ prize : raven dog + shima lt + more ( 1 day left )

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 am

I dont know if ill get a chance to color this before it ends so ill go ahead and post the sketch. If this ends before i do finish it and you would like it finished later then let me know and ill gladly do that for you

https://lonewolf199152.deviantart.com/a ... a_recent=1

Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me